Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:53:46 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Hey! Post me something!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: Hey! Post me something!  (Read 61659 times)
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2003, 04:23:15 pm »

Quatre is way nicer than vash. Vash scares me. And Quatre is so loving and caring!!!!!! That is a good enough reason for me to love him more than any other anime guy in the history of the world!!!!! And your all ganging up on me!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_O; Vash isn't scary... If you ever see all of Trigun you'll see what I mean...

I respect Vash... he's a better person that I'll ever be, I agreed with Knives and would have squished the spider and saved the butterfly O_O; none of that "saving them both" crap for me!

O_O Knives scares me though... which is weird cos Rock doesn't O_O and he can be every bit as scary... 'course I think Rock is cute so umm yeah... must shut up now... and think El Hazard thoughts...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2003, 04:23:47 pm by ifurita » Logged

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2003, 05:23:09 pm »

I agreed with Knives and would have squished the spider and saved the butterfly O_O; none of that "saving them both" crap for me!

I agreed with that, too. I kind of have some "issues" with both Trigun and Vash. But, I guess we shouldn't get into that right now. ^^;

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
d.t.
Bugrom Forces

Kishin No Sekai

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2003, 11:23:28 am »

Vash is both my hero and my role model.  Make of that what you will...

"You're going to dump me, your childhood friend, for a little chippie with a precocious set of melons?!" -Nanami
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2003, 11:53:00 am »

Vash is both my hero and my role model.  Make of that what you will...

^_^ Vash is a good role model... I know I could never be that good O_O;

Which is why it's easier for me to say, "Well at least I'm not as negative, dark, and selfish as Rock!"

And then I feel better  ;D

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2003, 10:27:10 pm »

Well, then I guess it's a good thing you didn't read my Trigun rant at my discussion board. ^^;

Nothing personal against Vash fans. But I really do not like Vash.

Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2003, 01:51:59 pm »

Now it has a Saturn Brain

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2003, 02:57:39 pm »

Well, then I guess it's a good thing you didn't read my Trigun rant at my discussion board. ^^;Nothing personal against Vash fans. But I really do not like Vash.

Umm Vash is FAR from being my fav character... I just like him best out of the people in Trigun... :p So Vash criticism doesn't hurt me...

O_O I'm gonna stop here since my character preferences are not really EH related... and it's more diplomatic this way...

Netto:
d.t.
Bugrom Forces

Kishin No Sekai

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2003, 05:54:06 pm »

Well, then I guess it's a good thing you didn't read my Trigun rant at my discussion board. ^^;

Nothing personal against Vash fans. But I really do not like Vash.

No worries.  I would never try to force my stalker-like obsession with that walking way-past-coolness we call Vash upon anyone else.  Plus you complimented Castle of Cagliostro (my all time favorite anime movie) so you're cool in my book.

Um...

I can't read what Shayla is saying there... Is that "Criminy"?  A can't see Shayla saying Criminy...

"You're going to dump me, your childhood friend, for a little chippie with a precocious set of melons?!" -Nanami
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2003, 06:01:41 pm »

d.t. -  I can't read what Shayla is saying there... Is that "Criminy"?  A can't see Shayla saying Criminy...

Actually, Alielle says "Criminy El-Hazard" in the game.  It just so happens that the MegaHAL brain chose that phrase and the random generator chose that picture and two and two came together.

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2003, 10:04:01 pm »

No worries.  I would never try to force my stalker-like obsession with that walking way-past-coolness we call Vash upon anyone else.  Plus you complimented Castle of Cagliostro (my all time favorite anime movie) so you're cool in my book.

I understand, I'm totally that way with Ifurita! Did I mention Castle of Cagliostro? Oh yeah, that (and most anything Lupin III for that matter) is superb! And somebody (Pioneer) finally decided to license the TV series! Ah, and I recently saw "Pursuit of Harimao's Treasure", while we're on the subject.

d.t.
Bugrom Forces

Kishin No Sekai

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2003, 10:41:05 pm »

I understand, I'm totally that way with Ifurita! Did I mention Castle of Cagliostro? Oh yeah, that (and most anything Lupin III for that matter) is superb! And somebody (Pioneer) finally decided to license the TV series! Ah, and I recently saw "Pursuit of Harimao's Treasure", while we're on the subject.
I wouldn't go so far as to say most anything Lupin III is superb... Lupin III is one of the longest running anime series, and has had a lot of different people work on it (much like the James Bond series).  There's some great gems there, but boy, there are some stinkers too.  ^_^()
What's got me utterly perplexed is that Pioneer is releasing the second TV series... considering it makes references to events from the first TV series I'm guessing some folks will be wondering what's going on.  Oh well, no one ever said Pioneer was playing with a full deck.
Harimao's treasure is good.  I'm guessing you've seen Miyazaki's episodes of the TV series (and if not... WHY?)  If you haven't seen them I would recommend Twillight Gemini (probably my favorite in the series, after Cagliostro) and Secret of Mamo.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2003, 10:43:26 pm by d.t. » Logged

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2003, 10:49:03 pm »

I wouldn't go so far as to say most anything Lupin III is superb... Lupin III is one of the longest running anime series, and has had a lot of different people work on it (much like the James Bond series).  There's some great gems there, but boy, there are some stinkers too.  ^_^()
What's got me utterly perplexed is that Pioneer is releasing the second TV series... considering it makes references to events from the first TV series I'm guessing some folks will be wondering what's going on.  Oh well, no one ever said Pioneer was playing with a full deck.
Harimao's treasure is good.  I'm guessing you've seen Miyazaki's episodes of the TV series (and if not... WHY?)  If you haven't seen them I would recommend Twillight Gemini (probably my favorite in the series, after Cagliostro) and Secret of Mamo.

Pioneer is only releasing the second TV series? -_______________-;

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2003, 11:24:31 pm »

Pfft ;p
« Last Edit: March 19, 2003, 12:32:54 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

d.t.
Bugrom Forces

Kishin No Sekai

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2003, 11:57:38 pm »

Pioneer is only releasing the second TV series? -_______________-;

Afraid so.  Which is beyond weird, since (if I recall correctly) the very FIRST episode of the second series is based upon one of the episodes from the first.  The return of a long-thought-dead villain, that sort of thing.

Incidentally we're talking about Lupin III, not El Hazard, although I -was- trying to work in a "Pioneer must be nuts!" bit for the El-Hazard fans to appreciate.  ^_^()
The only link I can find between the series is that the English seiyuu for Miz is also the voice actor for Fujiko Mine (Which is abit... odd... when you consider the fact that Fujiko is meant to be the sexiest thing since Marilyn Monroe).  
Not that I care about the dub...

Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2003, 12:33:10 am »

Whoop, misdirection on my part :p

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines