Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:59:47 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Pic request and more questions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pic request and more questions  (Read 7255 times)
Hinodeh
Background Character

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2010, 01:21:39 pm »

First off, has anyone ever gotten a hold of a bigger version of this pic:

I'm also looking for a bigger version of the Makoto/Ifurita picture on the 6 CD Boxset:

I'm also interested to know what the El Hazard novels contain. Judging by the pictures, some seem to be retellings of the two OVA series, but some, like the one I asked for above, don't fit either series.

Has anyone ever found out more about what's in them?
Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 07:37:18 am »

First off, has anyone ever gotten a hold of a bigger version of this pic:
(...)
I'm also looking for a bigger version of the Makoto/Ifurita picture on the 6 CD Boxset:
(...)
I have both of them, and I want to upload them to EHOL in a near future, but at this point I really don't have time to do it...  ^^;
I'm also interested to know what the El Hazard novels contain. Judging by the pictures, some seem to be retellings of the two OVA series, but some, like the one I asked for above, don't fit either series.

Has anyone ever found out more about what's in them?

Yes, they are japanese novels that seem to be non-cannon. I have all of them, but they are very hard to find. There's a guy selling some of them on eBay, but they are a bit expensive:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310230550408

The EHOL page dedicated to the novels also has some details, but I'll complete it in a near future with images and additional descriptions.

The one you ask in particular is the eighth on the list. If you click on the ISBN, you'll be able to find some additional information on library databases, but in this case I don't think it'll help (no additional pictures).

Hinodeh
Background Character

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 04:13:17 am »

Thanks a lot Icy!

I'd be happy if you managed to one day upload this pic.

Thanks also for the novel info!
Another reason to learn Japanese...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines