Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:04:59 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  Pic of the Moment
| | |-+  Halloweiner
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Halloweiner  (Read 5520 times)
PoTM
« on: October 30, 2004, 03:43:00 pm »

kalia_rocks
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 03:43:00 pm »

Makoto: So...you're going to tie me up, during the day, and prevent yourself from losing your presidency...

Jinnai: Yes, my dear sweet makoto, my genius is even apparent to you, and with you out of the waaackkkkk!!!

Makoto: Stare deeply into my eye's Jinnai, for you shall be my servant during the day and I'll give you flies to eat and become stronger with..

Jinnai: Yes master, but could it be rodents instead, you see, insects are my friends and..

Makoto: Silence!!!

Jinnai: Yes Masterrrrr. I ssshall do whatss ye saysssss!
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 03:43:00 pm »

Jinnai: Hmm hmm hmm........ HHAA HAW HAW HAW HAW!!!!!!!!!!!! SO! My dear old friend... or shall I say former rival.... MIZUHARA! I see you've sold your soul to hell in order to further thwart my plans at world.... I mean school domination!!! Well let's see what you can accomplish in the dead of night while sleeping your school days away! GYAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't even think of seducing my dear, twerpy little sister!

Makoto: Ugh... I don't feel quite right... what happened? I think I'm gonna puke.....

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 03:43:00 pm »

Jinnai realized that ACROSS was plotting against his high school presidency, when it became obvious that Makoto was actually Hyatt in disguise.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2004, 03:43:00 pm »

Jinnai: Who hit you?

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
purill
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2004, 03:43:00 pm »

Jinnai:  Damn it!  Where a gypsy curse when you need one!?!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines