Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:36:54 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  Pic of the Moment
| | |-+  "Does this seem hot to you?"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "Does this seem hot to you?"  (Read 5597 times)
PoTM
« on: October 17, 2004, 10:24:00 am »

kalia_rocks
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2004, 10:24:00 am »

Fujisawa: Makoto? Hey Makoto! Is he still alive?!?! Hmmmm...

Shayla Shayla: I knew the cat slave girl costume was too much. But I didn't know that he had one that was that big!

Makoto: Ha ha, YEOOOOWWWWW!!!

Fujisawa: Yep, definitely still on this plane of existence.

kalia_rocks
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2004, 10:24:00 am »

Makoto: Hey! Watch watcha doing with that thing! You could have broken my New York Foot Long Hot DOG!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm...doggielicious!!!!
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2004, 10:24:00 am »

Fujisawa: ::exhales smoke:: Holy good gawd, this shit is potent. It feels like we're in this.... like huge ass hall with all these people..... and like Shayla turned into a cat-girl or something.... Here Mizuhara, you hit it now...... Oi, Makoto? Ooops

Makoto: H-Hot.........

Shayla: Damn it, I wish they wouldn't get high in the backseat while I'm driving.

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2004, 10:24:00 am »

Makoto: Gee, Mr. Fujisawa. Do you really think Anime Conventions are a good idea to hold here in El Hazard?

Fujisawa: Damn right it is. We're not only interdimensional travelers; we're also ambassadors of Earth. We need to show our Roshtarian friends all the wonders of our world.

Makoto: B-but... ANIME CONVENTIONS?!

Shayla: Hey, are you sure this is how your sacred ritual of Cosplay is supposed to go? I feel like an idiot.

Fujisawa: Sure, Shayla. Yer doin great!

Makoto: *sighs* You were drunk when you chose what festivity to hold, weren't you?

Fujisawa: Quiet, Makoto. Here! Have some traditional anime convention foodstuff: Pocky! *stuffs it into Makoto's mouth*

Makoto: GAH! HOT HOT HOTTT!!!

Fujisawa: Hmmm... I think Nanami put waaay too much chico fruit seeds in this batch.

Shayla: Hey! How come Afura gets to be a giant transforming cardboard robot? I wanna be a giant transforming cardboard robot!

I Care Deep
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2004, 10:24:00 am »

Makoto:  I heard that Nanami hired you to help cater the convention.  But did she make you wear that cat-girl costume?

Shayla:  No, this is for my next part-time job.  Me an' Afura are doin' a yuri doujinshi together.

Makoko:  (gulps)  Is that so?...

Shayla:  Yeah.  Those perverts want me an' Affy to lick ourselves, as if we were cats grooming ourselves.  And then, we start licking each other, and...

(Smoke comes out of Makoto's ears.)

Fujisawa:  Makoto?  You okay, kid?  (pokes Makoto with a stick)  Uh, Shayla?  I think you burned out his brain.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2004, 10:24:00 am »

Makoto: Mmm...Kitty...
Fujisawa: No! Bad child!

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines