Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:22:27 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  Pic of the Moment
| | |-+  Objection!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Objection!  (Read 4624 times)
PoTM
« on: April 08, 2004, 12:21:00 am »

kalia_rocks
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 12:21:00 am »

Jinnai: Yay! They got that Law N Order Guy! Ya....wait a moment, this is bad...

Ifurita: Yay! They got that, um...ah....who is he anyway, I don't watch TV.

Groucho: OMG! OMG! What will I do? I'm no match for that Law And Order Guy! I don't even speak an EARTH LANGUAGE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

LawNOrderGuy: As you can see, Honor, they are anime characters and.....

Judge: Thinking.."How did they get a nuclear weapon in here? Better let them off the hook or I'm done for.......even if that Law N Order Guy is against them"
Andrusi
Bugrom Forces

Powerlink!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 12:21:00 am »

"...so please.  Don't do drugs."

ANDRUSI

Sanity not included.
kalia_rocks
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 12:21:00 am »

Ifurita: In the name of the.....um boom?

Jinnai: Yay! She's going to transform into a magical girl! Squeels like a Japanese school girl.

...and they are obviously disturbed your honor and...

Groucho: You have no idea, no idea at all.

Me: Why am I here? And why is everyone talking to me at the library? This is the library, isn't it?
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2004, 12:21:00 am »

McCoy: Mr. Groucho, did you or did you not change the DNS records so as to hide this site during the defendant Mr. Jinnai's illicit activity?

Ifurita: Yoohoo, your honor, I objeeeect!  Mr. Law and Order guy isn't being faaair!

Jinnai: Duurrh!  "Law and Order guy?"  These people need to watch more NBC.

Groucho: *Is this a library?  Someone said it was a library.*

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
ladypeorth
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2004, 12:21:00 am »

McCoy: Before this trial begins...I'd just like to state for the record that never has New York seen such a cast of characters like this.

Ifruita: We're not in New York!

Jinnai: Well if he's out of it...least I stand less of a chance of being sent away...ignore her.  This is New York alright

Groucho: ...
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2004, 12:21:00 am »

Trial Lawyer:  Your Honor, the Lead Plaintiff wishes to present evidence of Great Fire Priestess Shayla-Shayla's complete disregard for the rule of law, and the sad consequences of her violent behaviors.  This young lady, a Miss Ifurita, was once an ancient and terrible Ultimate Weapon, feared by all.  However, after an unprovoked and  brutal attack by the "Great Priestess Of Violence," in a stairwell of the Bugrom Hive, during "Operation Permanent Vacation," the poor dear has obviously suffered profound brain damage.  She now fills her days with the mindless tedium of menial tasks, such as sweeping the floor.  (calls to Ifurita)  Say hello to the nice judge, Ifurita!

Ifurita:  (waves)  Hello to the nice judge, Ifurita!

Jinnai:  (thinking)  It was pure evil genius to file this fraudulent class action lawsuit in http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Madison+County%22+lawsuits">Madison County, Illinois!
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2004, 12:21:00 am »

Jinnai- Are you trying to tell me that pizza is no longer allowed off set?! NOOOO!
Judge- Yup.
Jinnai- Why are you people so cruel?!
Ifurita- I know! Because you're the bad guy and no one likes you!
Jinnai- You're meant to be on my side!

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2004, 12:21:00 am »

Mark Gregaros: And so Mr Bugrom, where were you on the morning Laci Peterson disappeared?

Jinnai: Objection! Council is trying to lead the witness!

Ifurita: Hi! My name is Ifurita and I'm a Demon-Goddess. I've been Scott Peterson's mistress since... oh let's see....our first time was....... oh my I shouldn't be thinking about such things in court!

Judge: >_<

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines