Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:55:14 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Hello, I am new in the forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello, I am new in the forum  (Read 10351 times)
ShaylaFire
Background Character

I´m Fire ^-^

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2010, 07:09:06 am »

I live in Spain and I am a fan of the series The Hazard, especially of Shayla Shayla.
I do not speak well English, excuse me if you do not understand me well. The serie started me pleasing when a friend taught me a video of Shayla. She is very alike to my in the character and in the physicist and it was doing grace to my friend. I began to see the series and I liked much. Then I discovered this forum I have decided to register in. I wait to begin friendship with many persons of this forum and to amuse myself!!  ^_^V

stinko
Background Character

^.^"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 12:06:01 am »

Hi. I'm afraid the lack of responses is not anything against you, but a testament to the relative inactivity of this forum. If you take a look at this particular section "Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions", the last post before yours was in 2007. I myself am almost always inactive, so perhaps I am one of the worst people to speak on behalf of the inactivity of the forums. But I believe the post frequency speaks for itself.

What I'm getting at is it may take a long time to get to know people here. However, you might have more luck posting in the "El-Hazard Online" section. It was by chance I noticed the 2010 timestamp here since the bottom two sections hadn't been posted on in years.
rowan_a._seven
Demon God(ess)

Demon Gods - as dangerous as they are cute.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 01:22:45 pm »

Stinko speaks the truth. I'm afraid that El-Hazard Online's forums haven't bustled with activity for a number of years, and new posts are periodic at best. Be that as it may, welcome to the website. It's nice to see that the El-Hazard series still attracts new fans, and I really like your avatar.
Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 03:48:35 pm »

Indeed. The lack of EHOL’s activity reflects El-Hazard’s popularity, at least in my opinion. And this is pretty much helped by the lack of re-editions of the series. Geneon was the last one to edit it…
However, a bit of activity in EHOL means El-Hazard will live one a bit more as well, so that’s why I don’t give up.  ;) And thanks to Rob, we can keep track of the forums activity with the RSS feeds, so nowadays it’s less likely that a topic will be left unanswered.

I live in Spain and I am a fan of the series The Hazard
¡Hola!
So you’re Spanish! That means we’re neighbours (I’m Portuguese).  ;D This reminds me that back in the day we used to import anime VHS tapes from Spain, if they were released there. They were much easier to get than USA ones and we didn’t have to have a multi-system VCR. I know some people that bought the Spanish El-Hazard tapes and got to enjoy it before anyone else.  8)

I wonder if Spain got a DVD release for El-Hazard...

ShaylaFire
Background Character

I´m Fire ^-^

View Profile
Hi
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 09:19:58 am »

Hi! Thank you very much for answering me. I already knew the small activity of the forum. But I think that it deserves to try it. I am satisfied of knowing your!!! :D (Icy EyeG) Speaking about "el hazard" in Spain... Very few persons know the serie; It has not gone out in television, not neither in DVD... It is very difficult to find chapters for Internet in spanish or other languages that I could understand. I be grateful if you help me to searching of  the chapters :) Thank you very much to all!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 09:32:23 am by ShaylaFire » Logged
Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 01:42:29 pm »

Speaking about "el hazard" in Spain... Very few persons know the serie; It has not gone out in television, not neither in DVD... It is very difficult to find chapters for Internet in spanish or other languages that I could understand. I be grateful if you help me to searching of  the chapters :) Thank you very much to all!!

Well in Portugal, they only showed the Wanderers on TV... The only chance you have is to buy the Spanish VHSs second hand or... learn a bit of English. :)
As a matter of fact I believe knowing English makes the life of an Anime fan a lot easier, as a lot of it is only released in English (I don't say learning Japanese, as it's a lot harder for us "westerners").

ShaylaFire
Background Character

I´m Fire ^-^

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 04:10:35 am »

Am... I understand. Thank you, I will look for the way of buying the chapters ;D Only I hope that they are not very expensive xD Of all forms, in "Veoh" I found it does little sub chapters in spanish, And more chapters I see more I like the series ^_^V I am very satisfied!
Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 10:17:40 am »

You're welcome!  ;)
Well, the DVD's are getting a bit expensive because they aren't made anymore, so let's hope you're lucky.

And more chapters I see more I like the series ^_^V I am very satisfied!
It's good to see that El-Hazard made another fan!  :D

Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 01:29:05 am »

Yeah I'm starting to wonder if there's any point to upholding my old distribution rule on the main forum since the series is at risk to falling into abandonment...

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
stinko
Background Character

^.^"

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 08:12:34 am »

*Rob shatters stinko's fleeting hope that the series might one day be remade with newer animation.*
pschlacter01
Background Character

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 08:32:26 am »

i live in romania and i am a fan of the series the hazard
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines