Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:23:13 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Build your own Ifurita
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Build your own Ifurita  (Read 9674 times)
stevesrd
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 12:45:24 pm »

Not sure if anyone is still reading these post, but been playing around with ifurita bot and well gonna post an answer to someones elses earlier question,,and gonna ask a question. To get the bot to learn aiml just go to the ifurita.txt file and add the aiml names one by one, for example 1.aiml added there will make the bot read and learn that aiml file. Also note you need to add the aiml files into the main folder,,not in a folder called aiml, tho suppose you could reference that folder if you wanted. Anyway it will read the aiml files that way. Now to my question, Ive noticed the index.html, the main browser page for interacting with the bot,,has the html in it that allows you to see and send text to the bot when you click on the submit button. Whats a simple html code to add to that page that allows your message to go to the bot after you write it and then hit the enter key,,instead of having to click on the damn button. Anyone got a simple answer please let me know, thanks.
Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 02:34:31 pm »

Hi stevesrd, welcome to the forums.

Wow... double post... be more careful next time...  ^^;

As you must realise, this forum isn't very active. So, if I where you I would discuss this directly with Helio at the ChatterBean Homepage.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines