Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:38:51 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  2006: Tides are Changing; MP3s removed!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 2006: Tides are Changing; MP3s removed!  (Read 7873 times)
Shaylas Raven
Londs' Screen Time

Kirin

ICQ Messenger - 15835793 AOL Instant Messenger - TheRavenIsDead
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 07:20:40 pm »

EHO is a great place, and I commend you Rob for sticking with it for nearly 5 years now :)

We all have the memories of days past, and the site has been (and hopefully will continue to be :) ) a great resource for the rest of the web.

I'm sorry I kinda just 'died' back in late 2004, I was so caught up in alot of other things, new interests popping up and whatnot, though EH still holds a special place for me. Got addicted to Twelve Kingdoms, and I have been finally getting around to watching Great Teacher Onizuka as well. Eureka 7 has caught my interest too.

I look forward to seeing where you go with Azumanga Daioh, Ill be sure to check it out :)

Cheers for a job well done 8)

PS: Im always online on my aim (TheRavenIsDead) If you guys want to chat.
Jojo
Demon God(ess)

The Bounty Of Blue Hair!

ICQ Messenger - 16562382 AOL Instant Messenger - Meijer+Bran+TM
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 08:07:51 am »

i've goten myself into PHP quite a bit, but I still don't have enough knowledge through the phpbb forums to do anything so crazy as set up the system of being a loged in person to be able to download things and what not. Things like that... don't really boggle my mind, but I wish I was able to do it. Maybe someday I will actually get into it a little more.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines