Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:51:34 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  "Sonikku!"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: "Sonikku!"  (Read 6762 times)
rowan_a._seven
Demon God(ess)

Demon Gods - as dangerous as they are cute.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2004, 11:05:35 pm »

I'm pretty sure Knuckles was brought back to life... I'll occasionally skim through the comic if I'm at a bookstore with nothing else to do.

Heh, I try not to skim through comics I have an interest in because then I'll probably be tempted to buy them which could lead me to picking up the line again and spending who knows how much money collecting the back issues.   ^^;

On the subject of the comics, anyone ever read the Knuckles comics?

I bought a couple issues and read online synopses for the rest.  My fanboy-ism at the time clouds my ability to objectively judge the series' quality now, but they did develop the Floating Island and Knuckles' backstory considerably, as I've already mentioned.  They gave him divorced parents, a potential love interest, new abilities, and actual character development (or so I've heard) and described a good portion of the Floating Island's history.  The "main" enemies were also a bit more complex than your typical "I'm going to conquer the world just because I want to!" villain, although they were still "evil".  I enjoyed what little I read and was intrigued by what the synopses detailed and...

Oh dear.  I can feel myself being pulled back into the Sonic fandom.  Must resist...temptation...to buy comics and games...when I haven't even finished Sonic Adventure DX yet...
:bawl
dooky
Demon God(ess)

The Genius is Loose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2004, 08:27:32 am »

Because I have a love of pointless trivia, I thought I might tax you all with the following question:

What is the connection between El-Hazard and Sonic Adventure 2?

Answers on a postcard... ^_~

dooky

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines