Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:43:10 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  El-Hazard Saturn to PC port
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: El-Hazard Saturn to PC port  (Read 8961 times)
Insanely43
Background Character

View Profile Email
« on: January 30, 2014, 01:01:18 am »

I've got to ask cause I tried to find a copy but failed, would you guys know where to find the
saturn el-hazard game ported to pc? The old links here are dead. Help?
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 03:24:04 pm »

(Late, late reply)

The old PC port of the El-Hazard game fell out of maintenance and had a lot of issues. It was also pretty poorly "translated" (by which I mean I just filled in dialog off the cuff based on an outline) and it really wasn't up to par with the quality it should have been.

I pretty much keep looking for someone who wants to do a proper script for it and then I'd consider updating the code and making it work smoothly again. However to date no one has taken up this challenge.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
stinko
Background Character

^.^"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 06:33:49 pm »

(Even laterer reply)

Sorry you're no longer proud of your fanfic-ish translation. Sort of reminds me of the AMV I made years ago but could never be fully satisfied with it (even now).

I just wanted to say that even after maybe a decade and a couple dead computers, I still think fondly of the port. Fortunately the GBA version is still very much attainable, although kind of needs to be played side by side with the Sega Saturn if you want to see any artworks. So thanks for putting it together all the same.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines