Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:25:23 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Ch2. Interrogation and Betrayal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Ch2. Interrogation and Betrayal  (Read 13305 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2003, 02:34:10 pm »

Lan's bow changed back to a staff, then to a sword.

"I'm for some close combat!" She stabbed it through the stomach of the next guard that came towards her.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2003, 05:54:36 pm »

All 5 of the soldiers were downed effectively. They did know how to fight suprisingly, especially Nolan.... He doesn't seem like the fighter type but...

I stopped my thoughts hsort as I grabbed a frag grenade and threw it in with the pin pulled. By instincts after that, I ducked behind a big clot of sand. That wouldn't stop the shards of the grenade from hitting me, but ti would slow'em down.

(Need someone to fight... Kane, Why dont' you take me on.... Or someone.. Sheesh...)

panicpaladin
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2003, 11:49:09 am »

*tink* *tink*

The Grenade dropped into the Room. Allan became confused but stepped away from it.

"... Did someone drop this?"

"GET OUT OF HERE!" shouted a Soilder.

The Soilders ran out of the Room, it clearly wasn't a good thing. Allan didn't want to ask what it was but he clearly had the idea that it wasn't a good thing. A memory struck him. Allan ran into the other room, opening the door furiously.

"Yumi! Where are you?!"

"What's going on?" she asked quietly

"No time! Quickly, get out!"

"Umm... Okay..."

She still acted a bit confused about the whole thing so Allan grabbed her arm and ran towards the other Door in the Room which looked like an alternate way out. They managed to get out.

"What about the others?" asked Yumi

----------------------------------------------

Yumi's safe, feel free to go for Miles anybody.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2003, 02:09:17 pm »

Lan saw the grenade. She tried not to panic. She wrapped her arm round Miles' waist from behind, and began to drag him out the room.

"Don't you have any will power of your own? Do I have to do everything for you?!"

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2003, 02:44:26 pm »

"Duhh... What?" I had no idea what she was talking about. Still, she was dragging em out the room.. I suppose that was a good thing but... The grenade didn't go off.. Was it a dud?

Either way i was out of the house and I didn't want to be forced out of the room... So I took the butt of my rifle and slammed it into the back of Lan's head.

----------------------------
Ok a few things

1. Lan I forced you to change your post at one point, I  don't wanna change mine... but anyway, I was outside hiding behind a sand "bunker" But i'll chaneg that anyway, no worries  ;D

2nd....
Yumi's safe, feel free to go for Miles anybody.

-_-

What do you think i'm gonna do to her? rape her? (sarcasm)

theravenisdead
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2003, 04:39:24 am »

"Thanks Kane!"said Nolan in gratitude as he realized just how close he came to seeing the afterlife just then.

Nolan was surprised at how well he was doing, given the fact that this was only one of a handful of occasions where he had to actually fight somebody. He grabbed one of the soldiers and rammed him into a chair, knocking him against the wall painfully. Once he was down, Nolan punched him as hard as he could.

He was about to punch again when he felt some arms wrap around his waist and grab tightly hold of him. Without warning Nolan was pulled off the fallen soldier and tossed into some furniture, where he fell onto the floor. After a few seconds of lying aming the debris, slowly and painfully Nolan tried to regain his fighting composure.

"eugh... Whoever did that is gonna PAY.." he spewed as he rose to his feet. He noticed the soldier who had tossed him, but instead of continuing the altercation, to his surprise the soldier ran out of the room leaving Nolan with a puzzled expression.

It was then that he saw the small ball being tossed into the room. Only one word came to Nolan's mind: grenade
"Ho' boy..." he said as he tried to find somewhere to take cover.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!" yelled Nolan as he dived behind the furniture and covered himself with a broken table. With his makeshift cover Nolan waited for the inevitable BOOM. but strangely, it never came. After about a minute, Nolan reemerged from under the debris.

"Hmm.. Dud. Go figure.." he muttered. He noticed that Lan was no longer in the room, as well as Allan.
Then he noticed the soldiers rushing back into the room.

Now was a good time to panic. "Ahh guys? You can come back in now... eheh.." yelled Nolan. It was just him and Kane in the small living room now, with about 10 or so soldiers.

"I really hope you have some good ideas, Kane.." said Nolan nervously.

(end of post)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2003, 11:01:18 am by theravenisdead » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2003, 02:49:19 pm »

"Agh..." Lan collapsed to the ground, as soon as the the rifle hit her. She was unconcious. And vulnerable to any attacks...

theravenisdead
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2003, 03:04:29 pm »

As the soldiers slowly closed in on our two heroes, Nolan decided to make a mad dash at them.

"RHAAAHH!!!" he yelled as he charged at the two guarding the door, knocking them down and causing him to fall to the ground outside the house.
Kane simply rolled his eyes and chuckled as he prepared to continue fighting..

As Nolan sat up, he noticed Lan lying on the ground to his left, Miles standing over her holding a gun in his hands. This didnt look good, he noted.

"Hey! What the heck did you do to her?!" snapped Nolan angrily as he rose to his feet...

(end post)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2003, 03:08:25 pm by theravenisdead » Logged
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2003, 06:09:15 pm »

After hitting Lana on the back of the head, she was still consious, suprisingly. That blow should have killed her, or at least any normal person.

Nolan rose to his feet from inside the house. He asked what I did. Wans't it obvious? She's incapacitated. After that query i noted in my mind that he wasn't a 'smart one'. I aimed my gun at him.

"Figure it out!" I said, as I shot a lethal round at him.

(It doesn't ahve to hit.. or even kill you.. Think of it as a normal bullet, if it hit your leg, would you die?)

executor82
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2003, 07:24:17 pm »

Kane walked to his staff lying on the floor and picked it up. With two swift kicks he knocked out the two marines lying on the floor Nolan had knocked down before. Then he steped out of the house. He saw Lan and Nolan on the ground. Nolan seemed to be hit by one of that strange rifle bullets, he was lying there holding his shoulder in pain, blood was running through his fingers, but he was still alive. At last Kane focused Miles standing there with one of those named rifles staring at Nolan.

Slowly Kane walked towards Miles grasping his staff firmly. "Sooooooooo............It seems that it's just you and me now. You have caused enough trouble now, get ready for payback!", Kane glared at Miles grimmly.

The air began to flicker around Kane and suddenly an incredible heat came up as Kane unleashed his aura. His muscles braced and became hard as steel. He really was furious. Seing the others like that really got him angry. He wasn't a killer or murderer, but he was sure about it, that he would break every single bone in Miles body just to make sure he wouldn't betray them ever again. Miles was no match for him and he knew that. Kane had just to get rid of that stupid rifle Miles was carrying around.

Now there were just a few meters separating them. The heat slowly became unbearable for the people around Kane.Then he lowered his aura a little, relaxed his muscles a little and prepated himself for the fight against Miles. He had to be swift to dodge the rifle, if Miles decided to fire at him. He grabed his staff with both hands and grined at his opponent. "Let's get it on!"
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2003, 01:09:07 pm »

Lan groaned. She had a sore head, she noted as she tried to sit up. A hot blaze flew over her head as she did so.

"WATCH IT!" She screamed, ducking. "Jeez! Kane! What are you trying to do? Kill me?!" She looked at him...then Miles. She looked at the situation.

"Oh shit."

panicpaladin
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2003, 02:26:36 pm »

"... I feel heat coming from in there." said Allan

Three soilders came from a corner of the building. They were shocked to see Allan and Yumi standing there. They all held their guns up.

"Drop your weapons!" shouted a Soilder

Allan felt like fighting them but he remembered that Yumi was behind him, if she was caught in gunfire, Kane wouldn't forgive him for it. He dropped the Sword obidiently.

"... What are we supposed to do them now?" asked a Soilder

"Do what Miles would do, I guess."

"No! They can't come back on Board! Miles'd kill us!"

"Lower your arms, Men." came a voice out of nowhere

A man, obviously another from the Soilders but he was dressed well. Had a sharp look, short white hair, a Gun and Sword by his sides held by his belt.

"So, you must be one of the people from here who came onto the Ship. It wasn't wise to play with fire." he said

"And who are you to tell me?" Allan replied snappingly

"'Arsyn Reaves. Deputy head of the 56th Flying Soverignity."

"..."

"You should think twice before doing things like these."

"I had nothing to do with it! I'm just friends to them! I arrived AFTER Cayla had done what she did!"

"But you still fought against us... Well, it seems like a misunderstanding either way... Say, how does this Cayla use power like that?"

"She's the El-Hazard Priestess of Fire, she is granted those powers once gaining her title."

"Ah... This interests me... Is there any greater power?"

Allan had to think about this, he didn't have to know about the Demon Gods, he wasn't on his side anyway.

"... No."

"I'll remember this, child. Me and my men seem to have caused you enough trouble, we'll be off."

"The name's Allan."

"Indeed. Let's go men."

"But what about Miles, Sir?" asked a Soilder

"He can help himself. He's the Commanding Officer after all." Arsyn replied

The group of four walked away, Allan picked ip his Sword again and turned back to face Yumi.

"What can I say? I like his attitude." said Allan

"Hey! He's not on our side!" shouted Yumi

-------------------------------------------------------

Arsyn could add a bit more to the storyline in later chapters or just remain a background character. Anybody can decide his actions/speech like the other NPCs. (He's the Deputy Head, not a higher rank than Miles. Miles can still give him orders. Just to make that clear.)
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2003, 08:01:33 pm »

This is the finale of this chapter. Please read as a few major events take place.

The firery rage of Kane was quite magnificent as it was also dangerously powerful.

He also did a familiar move that Calya did. Somehow he also knew how to fight using fire. A stream of fire came at be, but I jumped and rolled out of the way of the blast. Still lying on the ground I shot a stun-round at him. It did hit, but he was still standing, then again the red glow around his body had disappeared. I stood up, but he came after me with his staff. He used a weapon, so I will. I held my rifle in front of me, defensively, as if it was a staff, and blocked the first blow if Kane's furious vertical swing. I took a swing at kane with the stock of my rifle, but I missed, and he quickly countered it. He took a horizontal swing from low and knocked me off my feet and literally made me fly back.

I landed on my stomach with the rifle landeing in front of me. That blow hurt like hell, but I could still fight. I got up to my knees and looked back. Kane's fiery glow was coming back. If the first stun round made it stop, I was sure that another could. I took teh rifle, stood up, and fired another stun round but thsi time, it missed.

The lightning-fast bold was somehow dodged but a faster move. His glow obviously made him stronger. That was his source of power. I fired another, it missed, I fired one last time at point-blank range, and missed... He came at me with hsi staff, and took another swing at me. He hti my on my collar bone, breaking his staff, and possibly breaking my bone, but I still had the strength to fight, and so we did. I started swinging furiously, untill Kane grabbed it and took it away. He pointed the gun at me, pulled the trigger, but nothing fired.

"Heh, Can't fire it can you? I know why." I did a right hook into Kane's face, normally that would make them fall over but that hardly made him fall back at all. I was stunned at this, but Kane, recovered very fast, and kicked me in the stomach... Hard... I bellowed over, and he put me in ana arm-lock. I couldn't fight him at all. He was very strong, I couldnt' break free at all. Then... He took one of my arms, twisted it, and broke it... It hurt like a bitch, it was an immense amount of pain. I screamed in pain, and fell to the ground...

Kane towered over my body. He said something but I couldn't understand. I was too focused on the pain of my arm. Then someone spoke over my radio...

"Miles, this is Arsyn, 'member me? Listen we're going to evac from the ship soon. I'm in an APC heading to your area. get ready." The line cut dead in there. I looked to my left, the APC was already coming. Infact it was close. I looked up at Kane, he seemed to be distracted by it. This was perfect. My left arm had been broken, so I picked up a frag grenade from my right pocket. Once it was about to come to a stop, I set the fuse for 10 seconds, pulled the pin, dropped it, got up, and ran like hell.

with 5 secodns before the grenade would explode, I got in the APC. Kane went after me for at least 2 steps, then he turned around, picke dup the grenade, and tossed it back. Thankfully by that time it was too late. I was inside the APC, the grenade hit it, but didn't go through the think armor. I had gotten away.

By the time I reached the ship, I contacted david from the radio.

"David, can you calculate how much percent the fusion power plant will need to create a big enough explosion to cover this lake?" I said. "Give me a second." I could hear the tapping of keypads s he calculated how much.
"15 percent." "Good, set the generator to 17 percent and set the self-destruct sequence for 10 minutes. We don't want toe Roshtarians salvaging our technology." With that I had no response. Once I did get in however, the intercom was shouting the time left before self-destruct. I hurried my ass to one of the Longsword Interceptors in the Vehicle bay. We immediately dispatched afterwards. Everyone still alive was away from the ship. And soon after, it exploded. Taking almost every person of the Roshtarian army with the ship... Into oblivion....

This concludes this chapter. I say it was good and now I will make another that is less restrictive. Great job to all of you so far.

Oh yea I also got permission from executor82 to godmod him for this.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines