Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:48:42 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Ok...so who's actually here?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: Ok...so who's actually here?  (Read 31864 times)
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2003, 11:07:58 pm »

Anyway, went through eBay, came across a 300MHz G3 machine for about $200... I won't be purchasing anytime soon, but I'm giving you my general level of expectance.  I'm thinking 233MHz or more is a safe number for porting, but I also don't know the programming stuff available for Macs, so unless I'm getting one free or really cheap, there's a bit of research I'm going to have to do first.

Yeah, 233MHz would be sufficient. Although I would personally go with a 350MHz or later DV model (the ones with the slot-loading "jukebox" style CD/DVD-rom drive in front, rather than a tray-loading) if you can find one  really cheap. Simply because, you only have to open up a door in the back to add more RAM. With the earlier G3s, you have to take the whole thing apart and handle the motherboard just to add RAM. And those early models will only take up to 192MB RAM total. The later ones can handle up to 1 GB RAM.

And as far as programming goes, I'd love to help you if I could. But to be honest with you, I couldn't really program my way out of a paper bag. ^_^; Let me know if you have any other Mac related questions I can help with. BTW, if you need cheap RAM, try http://www.ramseeker.com

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2003, 08:37:20 am »

I STILL CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2003, 12:46:32 pm »

I wasn't really serious about no one caring :P

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

AOL Instant Messenger - Langrassier Yahoo Instant Messenger - temple_of_erinyes
View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2003, 10:21:38 pm »

Awww! So much caring going on in this room! I think it's time for a Group Hug!!!

*hugs the entire room*

*stops hugging the entire room and concentrates on hugging the girls in the room*

*dashes boldly off into the night, in her best "Moonlight Knight" impression ever*  ;D
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2003, 03:35:25 pm »

I wasn't really serious about no one caring  

Ah, right.

*stops hugging the entire room and concentrates on hugging the girls in the room*

Hey! I'm a girl and I'm in the computerised room like thing! You're a girl right?

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2003, 04:32:13 pm »

Yes.  She's a girl, you're a girl.  She's concentrating on hugging the girls.  There's one more piece to this puzzle.  :p

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2003, 04:47:00 pm »

Ah...right....I think i get it. But just so i'm sure. Explain.

Please. Or you could private mail me the answer? Or...no...or maybe...no...or what about...no...I know!...hang on, i don't.

Have you ever seen Lord of the rings? If you have, you know Arwen? People say i look like her.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2003, 04:52:13 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2003, 05:58:28 pm »

Please. Or you could private mail me the answer? Or...no...or maybe...no...or what about...no...I know!...hang on, i don't.

LOL! Actually, I was just playing around. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.  :)

Have you ever seen Lord of the rings? If you have, you know Arwen? People say i look like her.

Neat! Yes, I've seen Lord of the Rings, and Arawen is very beautiful! My friends say I look like Galadriel in drag...  :P Stupid friends...
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2003, 03:11:27 pm »

LOL! Actually, I was just playing around. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.  

Nope. Not at all. Not really minding.

Neat! Yes, I've seen Lord of the Rings, and Arawen is very beautiful! My friends say I look like Galadriel in drag...   Stupid friends...

Galadreil is really beautiful too. I think she's dead cool. She's like one of my fave characters. Next to Legolas and Frodo!  ;D ;D
I don't have the same colour of eyes as Arwen as far as i know. Mine are kind of greyish-green or greyish-blue. Depending on how i feel, my eyes change colour very slightly. My hairs the same colour and I'm probably about the same height (5'8'') roughly anyway.

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2003, 03:37:56 pm »

You think you got it bad?

Picture this:

Real tall Hobbit.  Who comes from a family of short women. Foretold to grow about three more inches. *Groan*
Brown, nearly black, straight hair, Chinese eyes that curl everytime I smile.

Blurg.

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2003, 04:21:37 pm »

Actually, I don't think there's anything wrong with looking like Arwen/liv. I don't mind it actually. In fact i quite like looking even vaguley like a dead famous person.

jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2003, 08:51:50 pm »

Galadreil is really beautiful too. I think she's dead cool. She's like one of my fave characters. Next to Legolas and Frodo!  

Nah, no way! Legolas and Frodo are okay, but I've always gone for that sexy beast GIMLY!!! Yeah baby!!!  ;)

Depending on how i feel, my eyes change colour very slightly.

That's really cool! The only way my eyes change color is if I accadently poke myself in the eye when applying eyeliner!  :o

My hairs the same colour and I'm probably about the same height (5'8'') roughly anyway.

Wow, you're 12 and you're 5'9"?? ... I feel short...  :P
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2003, 04:20:44 pm »

Nah, no way! Legolas and Frodo are okay, but I've always gone for that sexy beast GIMLY!!! Yeah baby!!!  

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *Lar screams*
GIMLIE!!!!!!

Wow, you're 12 and you're 5'9"?? ... I feel short...  

How tall are you?

jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2003, 07:01:47 pm »

5'6" and that's when I don't wear spike heels.  :-/
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2003, 08:01:00 pm »

Wow, you're 12 and you're 5'9"?? ... I feel short...  :P

O_O I feel short too... I'm only about 5'7" (I'm probably more like 5'6 1/2" but saying I'm 5'7" makes me feel better...) I wish I were just a bit taller... But I'm done growing now... :p

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines