Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:55:45 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Some EH Fanart
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Some EH Fanart  (Read 22040 times)
theravenisdead
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2003, 11:50:35 pm »

This one looks like official art, but I don't remember seeing it before.  Cute cute.

Same here, but it seems it is official. Just noticed its in the Illustrations artbook, page one  8)

On another note, this pic of Fatora on page 17 is s\/\/337  ^_^V Didnt know this pic existed, let alone that it's official art!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2003, 11:54:33 pm by theravenisdead » Logged
Maglash
Londs' Screen Time

I love El-Hazard!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2003, 10:09:04 am »

not fan art but some nice EH images can be found at

http://www.animeshrine.com/series.php

just a site i stumbled accross for the first time tonight and though i would share

sigh was looking for my moment =)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2003, 10:09:44 am by maglash » Logged
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2003, 10:25:16 am »

Pretty much all of that can be found somewhere on the site... video boxes in the respective series sections... those various images in the art book scans... does anyone ever actually check the site first?   -_-

No offense, Mag.  But you're not the first to wander the internet when I have virtually everything you could possibly be looking for already contained within.  :P

Have a ball

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Maglash
Londs' Screen Time

I love El-Hazard!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2003, 08:48:39 pm »

none taken

yeah i have taken a stroll through your collection of course rob but i figure hey might be one of two there that folkshavent seen and might be some at different resolutions too

said it before but will say again great site you have here =)
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2003, 10:22:03 pm »

Almost all of these are new to me, I think.

The Cuckoo Is In - Jinnai & Deva
The Cuckoo Is In - Ura

Damenade's Gallery - Shayla (adult content)

Death King - TV-Ifurita (adult content)

Dreams - OVA-Ifurita

El-Hazard: The World Of Madness - Computer Graphics - Includes Fatora.

Flat'Z - OVA-Ifurita figurine

Hirotta's Start Page - OVA-Ifurita WinAmp skin

Icepack - OVA-Ifurita

Implacable - TV-Rune Venus
Implacable - OVA-Ifurita

Kirin's Studio - Jinnai, Groucho, Deva & TV-Ifurita 1024x768 wallpaper - Very nice!
Kirin's Studio - Makoto & OVA-Ifurita 1024x768 wallpaper - Very nice!

Matuoka's Page - OVA-Ifurita figurine, view 2, view 3

Midnight Blue - TV-Ifurita figurine

Milkhouse - TV-Ifurita figurine
Milkhouse - TV-Rune Venus figurine
Milkhouse - Kauru Taurus figurine

#9 Dream - OVA-Ifurita

Sakaeda's Works Place - CG Gallery - Includes Fatora.

A Second House (altered official art?)

Smile Page - Makoto & OVA-Ifurita
Smile Page - Makoto & Nahato

Tokiwa Tukagosi's Gallery - OVA-Ifurita & TV-Ifurita

Tokyo Harem - OVA-Ifurita 1 (adult content)
Tokyo Harem - OVA-Ifurita 2 (adult content)

Yaba's Room - TV-Ifurita figurine
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2003, 08:11:26 am »

Good thing there's a semester break coming up... maybe I'll get a little bit of time to actually go through all these wonderful finds!

Damenade's Gallery - Shayla (adult content)

I'll tell you what's making Makoto sweatdrop; those nipples are disgustingly large.  They look like the ends of plungers.   -_-

And the WinAmp skin is as I expected; another boring bitmap applied to the entire area of the window type.  Man, my sister has such cool Megaman ones and stuff where each control is detailed specially and everything.  Ah well.

Awesome finds, though, MrWhat!  

Do random people like making plastic figurines?

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2003, 11:03:57 pm »

Hey... I've been in a ceramics mood.. maybe I should SCULPT some EH characters! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG, please make my a ceramic chibi OVA Iffy!!!!!!!! ::prostrates himself on the ground::

Do random people like making plastic figurines?

Cold cast resin figure assembly and collection is actually a huge sub-genre of anime otakism in Japan, and also has a small following in the rest of the world. Some of the kits can be quite expensive. There are tons of magazines dedicated to the hobby. Some people even go to the trouble to create their own models from scratch. There are also "garage kits" where they take an existing figure and make a mold of it then mass-produce reproduce and sell them. ^^;

There are also pre-assembled/painted figures sold as well. One of these days I'm going to bite the bullet and pick up this beauty. http://www.animecastle.com/ACEP-94846.html

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2003, 01:19:09 pm »

OMG, please make my a ceramic chibi OVA Iffy!!!!!!!! ::prostrates himself on the ground::

Well, hey, I'd be interested in something like that too, if you're (Sarah) seriously considering it.

I'd have picked up a Belldandy garage kit by now, if I didn't already have so many other projects.
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2003, 01:05:42 am »

Well, hey, I'd be interested in something like that too, if you're (Sarah) seriously considering it.

I AM considering it... but as with all things, my problem is time  -_-

However, we'll see if I can squeeze it in sometime... but umm... I can't say when I'll have time to do it... so if you get a random package from me in the mail that is full of white powder... umm it's the remains of your Iffy chibi ^^;

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2003, 01:20:09 am »

However, we'll see if I can squeeze it in sometime... but umm... I can't say when I'll have time to do it... so if you get a random package from me in the mail that is full of white powder... umm it's the remains of your Iffy chibi ^^;

Well, either that, or you accidentally got the package originally intended for me, from my dealer.

I Care Deep
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2003, 07:57:53 am »

Well, either that, or you accidentally got the package originally intended for me, from my dealer.

Ah, trying a more literal approach to the concept of "opiate for the masses", Jinnai? I'd say that Karl Marx would be proud, 'cept that he probably wouldn't. ;D

Admittedly, getting the whole world doped up WOULD make them a bit easier to conquer, I think...

The 1337 poster
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2003, 01:42:40 pm »

This one looks like official art, but I don't remember seeing it before.  Cute cute.

Well...

Yes, that is official art.  It's available on this site.

Where?

http://www.el-hazardonline-dl2.net/artbooks/1997/magnificentartbookpage1.jpg <- Here

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2003, 08:12:28 pm »

Awesome finds, though, MrWhat!

More to come, I'm sure, as soon as I have some more free time.  Searching Japanese web sites for Japanese text is fun  8)

I went to work today, to learn that Aeronautics' long-delayed Windows XP upgrade, previously scheduled to be done over the holiday weekend, is starting tonight.  I'm getting off easy-- I only have to go into work at about 5:30 or 6:00 tomorrow morning.  The other two IT staff are starting an all-nighter now, even as I type  ^^;

But, after that, maybe some free time this weekend, finally.  Heck, maybe I can even watch some anime  |D

if you get a random package from me in the mail that is full of white powder... umm it's the remains of your Iffy chibi ^^;

He he.  I was wondering about the odds of a ceramic piece surviving the trip from Guam to Illinois.  Maybe you could stick a cork in her and have her float here on her own  ;D

Yes, that is official art.  It's available on this site.

Yes, yes, I've since learned that I need to take a day or three, sometime soon, and chew up some of your bandwidth surfing for things I've previously missed  ^^;
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2003, 09:13:35 pm »

What's more important is all the stuff you found that WE missed (i.e. these PILES of delicious fanart)

Tim's working on the sort out right now.  Big fanarty update coming.   |D

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars &amp; Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2003, 09:54:09 pm »

so if you get a random package from me in the mail that is full of white powder... umm it's the remains of your Iffy chibi ^^;

Hmmmm...... ::contemplates the benefits of snorting Ifurita::

Admittedly, getting the whole world doped up WOULD make them a bit easier to conquer, I think...

Sounds like Jello Biafra.

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines