Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:31:27 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  *OOC* Comments and Questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: *OOC* Comments and Questions  (Read 39869 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2003, 03:56:13 am »

Well, I can't do anything until Rosh followes me into the back room, so I'm a bit stuck, and it could be ages before she sneaks back. Ah well! I can wait!!!  ;D *folds arms behind her head and leans back in the chair.*

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
theravenisdead
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2003, 09:23:44 am »

*Waits too* ^_^
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2003, 09:30:30 am »

Everyone is waiting! ^_^ *yells* ROSH!!!

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
theravenisdead
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2003, 01:55:38 pm »

Da Da Da Da-Daa HEY! Da-Da Da-Da!

(Waits for new RPG posts)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2003, 02:12:17 pm by theravenisdead » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2003, 04:34:44 pm »

Well, I suppsoe I could go back and change my post so I don't go out the room, but not tonight.

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2003, 09:58:51 pm »

I'M BACK! YES I'm FINALLY BACK! MY COMPUTER IS WORKING! I'M BACK I'M *shot by the forum RPG community*

Virus attack on my computer.. sorry about that... Let me catch up on what all of you have posted....

theravenisdead
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2003, 04:51:00 pm »

Welcome back mate.  ;D *Lowers the shotgun and tosses it aside*  ::)
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2003, 07:08:13 pm »

Ok you people are too far ahead, and I can't read this all in time, anyone mind telling me what has basically happened over the time?

executor82
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2003, 07:15:08 am »

After we met at the healers Kane went to the marketplace to get some tobacco, but as he reached the place it eas full of guards looking for him and Lana. His sister was there too and he first wanted to get out of there, when suddenly a little boy catched sight of him and called for the guards. Kane escaped on the roof of a building, but was found by his sister, who wanted revenge for the fact that she had to pay the damages he caused. They started to fight and in the end Kane was knocked down. Yumi dragged him back to the healers and paniced. First Lana, then Dr Jabadijan took care of him. Then Princess Fiore (Rosh) appeared who had watched the fight and then followed Yumi and Kane to the healers..........meanwhile the others had a good talk at the palace and met the other princess  ;)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2003, 02:23:15 pm »

I just love the way you expained the bit with us in it in detail, then you have one sentance for everyone else.  ;D

theravenisdead
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2003, 02:51:35 pm »

The 'Coles Notes' of EHRPG  ;D
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2003, 04:19:12 pm »

Just a quick note, executor - your last post was technically breaking the rules. Remember, you're allowed to have your character throw a punch, but it's up to the player controlling the other character to decide whether it hits, or not.

Still, Fujisawa didn't seem to mind, so we'll let it pass this time. ;)

And to everyone, sorry I haven't been paying much attention to this RPG lately - I've been pretty busy. And I'll still be busy a little while longer. But don't worry! I haven't given up!

The 1337 poster
executor82
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2003, 05:50:16 am »

Well, I know that this could be taken for an offend on the rules, but at this moment, I thought that the surprise effect would be on Kanes side so that Miles couldn't react for sure. He was stunned himself because of that what happened before. And Kane is trained to have fast reflexes so that it all happened pretty fast. He is a martial artist after all  ;D

Just for explanation  ;)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 05:55:47 am by executor82 » Logged
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2003, 04:14:40 pm »

Man, after that dramatic farewell, Dr. Jabanijan is gonna be kinda embarrassed if he actually survives, won't he? ;D

The 1337 poster
executor82
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2003, 04:26:42 pm »

Hmmm......true. So let's better take care of letting him die for sure! *diabolic grin*

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!  ;D

(Well, or just let him disappear for some time ???)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines