Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:27:22 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  *OOC* Comments and Questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: *OOC* Comments and Questions  (Read 39810 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2003, 04:26:36 pm »

Hehe. *puts on the thinking face* Phantom Tribe, hmm? That actually sounds like a really great idea.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2003, 11:23:00 pm »

Hehe. *puts on the thinking face* Phantom Tribe, hmm? That actually sounds like a really great idea.

Yeah, it does at that, doesn't it? ;D

Since I'm steering the Phantom Tribe right now, maybe I'll look into doing something like that... Hopefully, I'll be able to get Itamar involved in the effort, as well.

Do you have any ideas on how we should do this?

The 1337 poster
executor82
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2003, 05:01:16 am »

Besides, I've got another question:

How to name the three priestresses??

As for now we got the name of the Priestress of flame.
Calya-Calya (Karuya-Karuya spoken)
It was supposed to sound different from Shayla-Shayla.

(umm...you might reedit the name in your posts panicpaladin, if you don't mind  ;) )

I would like to keep that name, but how about the rest??
« Last Edit: July 10, 2003, 05:04:25 am by executor82 » Logged
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2003, 08:22:39 am »

Besides, I've got another question:

How to name the three priestresses??

As for now we got the name of the Priestress of flame.
Calya-Calya (Karuya-Karuya spoken)
It was supposed to sound different from Shayla-Shayla.

(umm...you might reedit the name in your posts panicpaladin, if you don't mind  ;) )

I would like to keep that name, but how about the rest??

I think it would be a good idea to leave the other priestesses unnamed and undescribed until we really need them. After all, we might get new players in the game who would like to play those priestesses! If we do, they would be the ones to decide on names and appearances.

I just thought of something: Calya-Calya sounds awfully close to Kalia-Kalia. I wonder if she gets teased by the older generation about having the same name as a psychotic Demon God. ;D

Guards weren't really smart enough to take things like staffs. I mean, come on! They don't look very dangerous, do they?

Well, actually, a lot of the guards in El-Hazard use staves as weapons themselves. ^_^;; So, it'd be unlikely that they would miss the value of Lan's staff as a weapon.

Don't worry about it, though - perhaps the guards left Lan her staff because they believed she didn't have the skill to use it properly. Or, perhaps, they were hoping that she WOULD try to use it, so that they'd have an excuse to gang up on her and beat the crap out of her. :P

The 1337 poster
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2003, 08:44:33 am »

It's a bloody wooden stick! WHat use does does it look to you? I'm not angry, I just forgot that they use staves for weapons. But I mean come on. If some one you were capturing had a long woodem stick, would you feel threatened? Anyway, I don't want the guards to take my staff! I like my staff! :)

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
panicpaladin
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2003, 09:15:43 am »

Alright, I edited it. My post says Cayla-Cayla now.
Shade
Background Character

Infinite Incarnation

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2003, 08:38:16 pm »

I'm going to have to drop out.  There's too much stupid stuff going on in my life right now that I can't focus on any of my RPG activities.

I suppose it doesn't really matter that much here though, since I never actually did anything.  :P

"I expect this battle to be entertaining, Captain. Now get inside, so we can get this thing underway. I want to see some wai-wai lovely violence within a few minutes." - Major Melanie Melissa Masterson III
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2003, 06:55:05 am »

We'll miss you, Shade!

BTW, I can't post until someone else wakes me up, Exe for instance. So, when you come back from seeing that guy, could you find some way to wake me up?

executor82
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2003, 03:37:02 pm »

Well, I could do that, but not today...I'll be gone in about 5 mins! A friend is allready waiting for me.

But you could also wake up while the doctor is taking care of you or she could wake you up  ;)

But if you want to, I could wake you up. Actually I even thought of waking you up. But you would have to wait until I'll come back tomorrow. (or better in a few hours)  ;)

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2003, 03:45:16 pm »

Aw, okay. I just can't think of a way to wake myself up.

BTW, just so the rest of you know, if I type something that makes it seem that, in the RPG, I have fallen in love with Kane, I haven't. It's just one of those trusting friends things.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2003, 03:47:13 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

executor82
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2003, 09:53:24 pm »

Never mind!  ;)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2003, 02:56:42 pm »

What? What did I do?

executor82
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2003, 04:12:00 pm »

BTW, just so the rest of you know, if I type something that makes it seem that, in the RPG, I have fallen in love with Kane, I haven't. It's just one of those trusting friends things.

I ment this  ;)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2003, 05:23:38 pm »

I know it was that, but what's wrong with it. I was just making a point.  ;)

executor82
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2003, 05:51:21 pm »

Nothing.

So.....now I have to wait for Fuji.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines