Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:27:57 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The Adventure Begins
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: The Adventure Begins  (Read 35826 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2003, 05:24:21 am »

"Lana?" Yumi said, "Well, she was...she was caught by your guards, oh, I know that you're the princess, she told me who you were. Anyway, the guards whipped her so badly that she slipped one of the discs in her back. That and all the blood she was loosing from the whipping was causing her damage in itself." Then she looked at Kane, "He brought her here...he left the house for some reason, and the next thing I knew, there were loads of explosions, and Kane got knocked out. I brought him back here as well." Yumi was nearly in tears.

Lan mad an appearence from the kitchen, "I'm sorry about that." She said, wiping away invisible tears from her face. "I didn't mean to..." Lan stuttered, it was still really difficult for her to face the princess.

"Hey, why don't we all sit down?" Yumi said hurridly, "I'll go make some tea." She rushed into the kitchen, came back with a couple of chairs, and then rushed off again.

"Eh...Why don't you sit down, Fiore. I guess that you've probably been walking a long time." Lan pointed to on of the chairs.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
panicpaladin
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2003, 09:49:57 am »

(hehe, don't worry about it. I'll clear it up. :P)

Allan had the time to say something, he wanted to suprise the Princess but he couldn't think of a way to make it sound smart in front of everyone.

"So, Princess, you don't recognize this face?"

That wasn't an good enough hint, he had to add on.

"Maybe this'll give you a clue..."

Allan drew down his sleeve to show the Bracelet that was on his wrist.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Read up to my second previous post if you don't know a thing about the Bracelet. It's just an item Allan had since the last time he served in the Palace, it seems special to him (hasn't been explained yet, I'm hoping it can be used as a trigger when the story needs something of the such.)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2003, 09:51:17 am by panicpaladin » Logged
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

AOL Instant Messenger - Langrassier Yahoo Instant Messenger - temple_of_erinyes
View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2003, 02:40:10 pm »

(( Thanks Allan! Seriously, I'll try and catch-up  ;) ))

Keora's eyes wandered down to the glimmering bracelet on Allan's arm. It looked so familiar, and for a second she couldn't place it, then she remembered.

"OOH! Yes!" she said, her eyes growing wide with recolection. "I remember now! You served us in the Royal Palace years ago!"

It seemed strange to be looking at Allan again. It had been so long since Keora had last seen him. Undoubtably they had both changed a lot, but what really amazed the Princess was how very attractive Allan had become. She smiled to herself and decided she would keep that to herself, knowing very well that it was much too early in the morning to be a flirt.

The Princess coughed and straightened her crown.

"So, Allan, what brings you back to Roshtaria?"

---

Fio was still a little uneasy, but she sat obediantly, and without further ado.

"Er, tea sounds great..." she said, not able to take her eyes off of Lana. She had always imagined that the young girl before her would be off somewhere in the Bugrom lands, wreaking havoc and striking terror into the hearts of her foes. She had never in her wildest dreams thought she might actually be sorry for what she had done, and the thought made Fiore feel a little ashamed of herself. Furthermore, she had actually begun to feel sorry for her.

"Um, there there, it's okay," Fiore said, making an effort to sound symphathetic. "It was a long time ago and all, and I really don't blame you or anything... I mean, er..." It was clear that Princess Fiore was unnacustomed to being compassionate, and was clearly not the sort of person to "Forgive and forget". However, she really hated to see young women cry, especially pretty young women like Lana.

"So, I forgive you and all... You know, as long as you promise not to do it again," she added with a smile.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2003, 03:13:49 pm »

Lana looked sadly at the princess.

"Fiore...no matter what you say to me, I'll never forgive myself for what I nearly did to you." Lan blinked back her tears. "Looking at you now causes me more pain than I could ever have thought it would." A tear fell, "I was thinking about you...and when I did...it stopped me, it made me feel...I'm not sure really...but I know that it was a great feeling, that I've never had before." She smiled, then it came to her, "I..." She couldn't say it, the tears overwhelmed her, and she threw herself at the princess, her face buiried in Fiore's clothes.

"Lan..." Yumi stepped forward, but she was stopped by her father. Kane opened his eyes, slowly.

"Fiore, I'm so sorry!" Lan sobbed, "I... can't tell you how..." Lan couldn't say anything else, she had never cried so much in her life, and it was hard for her to accept that she was as weak as everyone else.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2003, 03:33:05 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
executor82
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2003, 06:49:57 pm »

Kane opened his eyes and looked around. Everything was spining around. He grabbed his head with both hands until it slowly wore off. He sat up, ignoring the pain that rushed through his entire body and looked around again. He was back at the healers. There were Yumi, Dr. Jabanijan, Lan and Miles, who had an an displeased expression on his face. It was obvious that he felt a bit redundrant here. And there was another person he didn't know. And for some reason Lan was crying at her shoulder. He got up silently and steped next to Yumi.

"And who is that girl?", he wispered into her ear.

Yumi winced as she heared his voice and quickly put a hand on her lips before a squeaking sound could escape from her mouth. She looked at him from the side. "You dummy! This is princess Fiore. Don't tell me you haven't seen her before!?", she wispered to him.

"She is what??",he asked a bit too loud, so that he had now the attention of the princess. At least the attention of everyone in the room.

"Ummm...I didn't want to interrupt in whatever you were doing. Just go on and don't mind me!", Kane pointed into Miles' direction who sat at the table, eying the situation with a tense look. "I'll just go and sit next to that guy over there", he was about to go when Yumi grabbed his arm and pulled him back to her side.

Oh, great! A princess! Did she find out about the incident? The dungeon and the two guards? Is she here to demant reparation? Jeeze, I hope I don't have to cry for mercy or something..

------------

Meanwhile back in the palace a specific red haired person hobbled through the main hall swearing arround in pain, ignoring a specific group of people she was passing by.  ;D

(greetings from me to the other princess and all the people at the palace  ;) )
« Last Edit: July 22, 2003, 06:51:49 pm by executor82 » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2003, 04:44:36 am »

Lan lifted her head quickly when she heard Kane scream.

"Oh good," She sniffed, "You're awake. Glad to have you with us again Kane. How are you feeling?"

Lana looked up at the princess. Something inside was...Even thought the mask was still in place, Lan knew that she had changed more than she had expected. She knew that she was more beautiful than anyone. She had been dreading, yet longing the moment when she would see Fiore again, she wanted to...

panicpaladin
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2003, 08:25:29 am »

"Well, when I said I was going to leave to wonder into the outside world, beyond Roshtaria... I said I'd be away for a long time but I promised that some day I would come back, now's the day,"

Allan could being on a massive story, much had to be caught up on but it wasn't the time.

"I did so much while I was out there but it's great to be home again, I don't intend on leaving again, I'm back for good."

Allan turned back to Afura.

"Sorry about the little reunion, so, what were we talking about doing with Nolan?"
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

AOL Instant Messenger - Langrassier Yahoo Instant Messenger - temple_of_erinyes
View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2003, 12:52:23 am »

Fiore wasn't quite sure what to do. She had never gotten herself into a situaton quite like this one. Here she was, in an unfamiliar house, with a girl she hadn't seen in years hugging her around the waist. This was turning out to be a very interesting evening indeed.

Finally, Fiore decided that actions spoke louder than words, and she tentativley wrapped her arms around the girl's small frame. A feeling came over her, making her feel warm and slightly dizzy, like she had been spinning in a circle for a while. She had no idea what it was, or why her insides felt so jittery, but she decided it was from shock.

"She is what??" From the other side of the room. With a jump, Fiore realized she was being talked about. She came out of her trance, blushing, to look at the man on the other side of the room.

"Um, nice to meet you Kane," said the Princess in a weak voice. For some reason, she couldn't focus. Her mind kept wandering back to the brown-haired girl next to her...

((Er, end of post, cuz I couldn't think of anything for the Princess to say to Allan in response to that last post.  :P ))
theravenisdead
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2003, 01:56:19 am »

Realizing that the topic of conversation had rerverted back to himself, Nolan stopped gazing around the hall with his eyes and snapped to attention.

"Ah yes. I mean, I havnt a clue what to do, or where to stay, or... well... anything really." With a small chuckle, he continued. "Im sorry if I'm troubling anyone by being here.." he said, staring down at his baggy blue jeans and his adidas runners.

Afura stepped in "Do not worry. Everyone will fully understand your situation and will be more than welcoming. Im sure there is a guest room he may stay in?"

Nolan smiled. "Thank you Afura. I really mean it, you've been beyond nice to me and I appreciate that alot." Smiling, she nodded "The pleasure is all mine"

Still smiling he turned back to face Princess Keora "I guess I'm in your hands now, your highness."

Then Nolan rememberd something "Oh! By the way, I left most of my stuff back at one of the hanger-like buildings outside... Should i bring them inside..?" he inquired.

(tags ^_^)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 01:59:13 am by theravenisdead » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2003, 03:32:02 am »

Lan buiried her head in Fiore clothes again. She was warm, and had a comforting smell to her.

"Fiore..." Lan said, her voice was muffled by Fiores clothes, "I don't want to let you go." Lan was still totally aware that there were several other people in the room, but right now she didn't care, she just wanted to be with the princess. Forever. Lan looked up, she couldn't do it. Not yet. "I..." Lan broke off. She pulled away from Fiores warm embrace and ran into the back room.

"Something is haunting me for a reason. I wish it would leave me alone." Lan sat, and wished. For two things. To stop being haunted, and to have Fiore say what she wanted her to say. But there was no chance of that. Not here.

((Erm...Rosh? You wanna say somethin' here?))

panicpaladin
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2003, 04:05:42 am »

"Well, I'm going to take my stay at the Palace for a while, I'll have to give my thanks and goodbyes to you all now. I wish I could come with you but I've had enough action for quite a long time now..."

Allan looked over to Nolan.

"I pray we'll see each other again, Nolan. It was nice meeting you."

Allan slung his back over his back and began walking up to his room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'll cover it up, this is an excuse because I'm going on Holiday for around 5 or so weeks. So I'm putting myself in a safe place which won't harm anyone else in the story. A goodbye to the Forum as well then, you'll won't be seeing me again till September 5th. I hope I took effect on the RPG, y'know, it seems quite dead now. :P
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2003, 11:24:18 pm »

"Ok I've had it" I got up from the seat. "I can't stand this anymore, I'm just going to wait outside." I started to walk outside, I took a quick look back and only Kane looked at me, possibly because he was the closest too me at the time, and everyone else was concerned about Lana and Fiore.

I waited outside, there was a nice cool breeze, steadily blowing gently. Reminded me of the old-fashioned A.C.s back in the 21st century I learned in school.

Y'know, the war back where I am did suck. I hated it. I was afraid.. Afraid that the aliens would win, which it sure seemed like they would have. I was also one of the best pilots in the military, and I was going to beat Klaus in teh # of kills... I dont' think Earth will win. I'm also CLUEless on what is going on in this world of El-Hazard. God DAMN why am I here!

I was starting to bang on the walls. More thoughs were streaming through my head. WHY did they run off when that wormhole sucked me in? Could they have created that? If they didn't, why did they sense it? WHY DID I EVEN HAVE TO GO ON THAT STUPID SORTIE ANYWAY!
I banged on teh wall with all of my might, and it collapsed. The wall collapsed right into the room Lana and the others were in, stunning them. When the dust died down, I could see their eyes glaring at me, that 'Why the heck did you do that' kind of look.

I was speechless at what I had done, but I managed to say something out of the back of my head, "I'm broke, so I won't be able to pay for this."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(I am on the verge of disconvering my new power...)

executor82
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2003, 12:02:32 pm »

After the wall collapsed and everybody starred at Miles stunned, Kane was the first one who found his voice back. "Did you do that?", he looked Miles straight in the face and saw in his eyes, that he was surprised himself about what happened a moment ago.

"Hmmm...I see!", Kane grined viciously. "Let's see how good you really are!"

Before Yumi could hold him back or anyone else could do anything Kane dashed towards Miles, ignoring that his body still was sore from the fight with Calya. His first blow hit Miles' stomach hard, so that he bowed and lurched backwards with a surprised expression on his face.

Kane just stood there, glared at him and waited. "C'mon! Show me how good you really are!", he said with a defying smile.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2003, 12:06:14 pm by executor82 » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2003, 02:20:23 pm »

Lan looked up, what was going on now? First the princess, now the person she had only noticed a few seconds before had destroyed the wall. What next?

She watched as Kane took a blow from Miles.

"Stop it!" She screamed, getting up from where she had been sitting in the back room. "I don't want either of you to get hurt!" Lan ran in front of Kane, and turned to face him. "You aren't well enough to fight mister! Get back in there right now!" She shouted.

Lan had an amazing ability to be in charge when she wanted to. And right now, she did.

((sorry, I had to say something, it's my duty to get into trouble  :P ))

theravenisdead
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2003, 02:59:56 pm »

"Oh. Well, cya later Allan" responded Nolan as Allan made his way out of the Hall and headed off somewhere else.

Turning his attention back to the Princess, he blushed "I guess it's just me now. Heh....... Ah.. on second thought instead of me going alone, if you like, I could show you my stuff, since you asked about my world n' all." he asked, embaressment apparent in his voice.

As to display a sign of friendship, Nolan offered Keora his hand and smiled.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2003, 03:01:02 pm by theravenisdead » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines