Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:19:28 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  *OOC* Post Character Specs!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: *OOC* Post Character Specs!  (Read 25600 times)
Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

AOL Instant Messenger - NikBzero Yahoo Instant Messenger - Zerotoleranceex
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2003, 10:08:37 pm »

:-[I should of really got my character all done and such I've just not had time but I can make time heh if i am still wanted that it

"I know that laugh and it's not a happy one....."

executor82
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2003, 07:59:48 am »

Every new player is always welcome! Go ahead!  ^_^V

It makes the RPG more interesting!

Am I right or what!?  XD
Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2003, 09:23:03 pm »

I'll have a little read up for posts soon then figure out how she'd come in and fit to it ^^ hopefully soon though  ^_^V

theravenisdead
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2003, 03:50:33 am »

The more the merrier  8) Jump on in mate!
tvifurita
Dimension Traveler

Waaaa~~~aah! What is this..???? ~Help...

AOL Instant Messenger - TVIfurita
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2003, 05:32:50 am »

Question 1: What about the phantom side? Is there stuff you can do with them? I'd have a couple of ideas, mostly because, well, I find them interesting and could never use the ideas I had for them.
I just post the idea. If the phantoms - for some odd reason, since its usually extremely unlikely - are already defined and having tons of characters, then cut the first idea.

My main ideas were(I have two)
-a really old old OLD old old demon goddess. Who, unlike Ifurita, did not sleep.
Now, that obviously causes quite some problems for her. Demons were most likely not build to work for all eternity, which would make her existance quite hard. Systems failing sometimes, for instance. Circuits failing. The general degeneration having spread so far that she has to limit her energy output to about the one of a priestess to avoid a chain reaction in her energy core which would result in her death, instead of the one of a cizy

First thing. Second one, in this idea, would be that her obedience circuit has failed since a long time ago. Which is why she would be on the phantom side. The idea was that, at the point of the war, someone sent her - one of the earlier models of the demon goddess series, and thus lacking several of the (moral) failsaves - to anhiliate something. By then, she already was a problem and known to act erratically, and shutdown/destruction was already planned pretty soon.

Well, she never executed the attack, because [I am going along the theory that demongods are a thing between human and machine, sharing elements of both, sustaining strains with an energy source of some way, which is why Ifurita was preserved in her current state - and which is why she could do expressions and cry] her conscience overrode the obedience circuit/programm/mindwipe/brainwash. Instead of anhiliating the people covering in fear before her, she chose to protect them from the senseless slaughter. Which happened - chances are in any story ^_^ - to be blue skinned people. Thus, these people, ragged escapees of things they did not understand, being torn from their world into this light, strange, dimension, got access on a couple of things. Power to defend themselves. Wisdom of the area. Maps of a system of underground caves and storages
After all, somehow the phantom tribe survived the disaster - which is quite a feat, and help certainbly is reasonable.

They probably saw her first as some sort of saviour, and now as some sort of motherly figure. The reason why she did not participate in OVA1 was because she, obviously due the points above, clearly rejected these plans, frustrating Galus' fraction quite a bit(and thus making her support a different fraction in the tribe, automatically giving the phantom tribe some depth).

Which would bring is to today. The phantom tribe has covered themselves in shadows, I assume - not wishing to suffer revenge after the events of OVA1. Now that the Eye of God is messing up again, its reasonable that some phantoms are on the move as well. Not neccessairly with "good" intentions. Who knows what adult Nahato is up to? Revenge for his mentor(nevermind the pedophil undertones >_< Cut galus cut cut cut you out!)? Many possibilities...

Another would be a traveller who, supposedly, arrives around now. Which is not true. Said traveller has arrived earlier, probably during the first hiccups of the Eye. The phantom tribe got her first, though....thus sending in an agent of their own to Roshtaria...

Cut me if I suck with stupid ideas here XD
By the way, Spanner could probably tell that I'm well versed with demons(Ifurita! XD), so could Tsukasa, although he doesn't remember my old one, a shame =D
Itamar Lowe  seems to be on the phantom side as I see it, but has there been done much? ^^' Again sorry if I sound stupid here, I AM after all a ditz

Evil is about being nice!

Cleaning Cleaning! Fix Fix! Cleaning Cleaning!
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2003, 08:52:11 am »

*Nods* So far, I'm the only one here to do anything with the Phantom Tribe, Alexei, but if you are interested in creating a character involved with the Phantom Tribe, I'll be happy to help you get caught up on what I have done with them so far.

Up to this point, Lord Nahato has attempted a "kinder, gentler" approach to trying to get Itamar to join their cause, so there's plenty of room to set up a "Tribe Mother" Demon God if you so desire.

The 1337 poster
panicpaladin
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2003, 11:45:39 am »

It'd be nice to have some more on the Evil side. Once we're done with Chapter 2, we probably won't have anything to do unless some other thing comes in.
tvifurita
Dimension Traveler

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2003, 11:46:26 am »

If you won't mind, then I certainly would try ^_^ I know how it is to be alone on one side. It gets boring quickly =/

Should be of some help for you, so it'd be nice if you'd give me a hand to what has been done =]

Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2003, 05:28:29 pm »

^_^ That is a very good idea there Fujisawa I liek the wirthing of the abilites I was going to refine it more to projectile attacks since we never do see ifurita absorb anything esle other than the eye of god's abilty which itself is a projectile attack.

I'll have a bio out for her soon with my ideas and how lol she was born there Spanner ^_^ I can have had her staying with others while her mother and father are gone lol

I've refined the idea of her powers to protjectile attacks like the Priestess's for example and powers like such.  She would have limited flight but it tires her down  unlike her mother so she can only do it for a short time and not very fast like Ifurita.

A little thought I did have was that Makoto and Ifurita sent her blanking out why and how they sent her to where she is now since she could probbly be accessed like Ifurita could be

Wanted to check on this before I worked on her personailtiy

Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2003, 07:53:02 am »

-Name: Hitomi Mizuhara
-Birthdate:
-Birthplace: Unknown possibly Roshtaria
-Lineage: Only child to Makoto Mizuhara and the Legendary demon goddess Ifurita
-Height: 5'6"
-Hair: Brown with Blue streaks/highlights in it
-Eyes: Blue
Skin- Pale like Ifurita's
-Blood Type: O+
-Location (Side): Good (Roshtaria\Floristica)
-Previous Occupation:  N/A

-Special ability: Like her mother she has the abilty to absorb certain skills that are used against her, though unlike Ifurita she can only absorb and learn Projectile attacks, such as the Priestess's attacks.

There is a limit to this being also Makoto's child and that is she is only limited to absorbing 2 abilties at a time and once she has these they slowly fade over a limited time till she has to reabsorb the attack.  Hitomi mostly gained abilties from her mother thanks to the genetic altering that was done to Ifurita to make her into a demon goddess her genes were mainly dominate than Makoto's where.

The absorbing takes alot out of her unlike Ifurita she has no power key staff at all and her body is mor of a humans so she tries out if useing her powers to much.

Ifurita did teach her and her own request on how to fight without using powers since she often does not relie on them knowing the double edged sword they can be.

-Backstory: Makoto researched long and hard once he and Ifurita were finally married.  They both wanted to have a real family like all of thier friends were getting as they grew.  It hurt Ifurita to slowly watch Makoto himself, become older by the day.   It took Makoto 10 long of research  years but he found that Ifurita was not a machine but rather she was once a human who was selected to be altered by gentic manipualtion and the use of machines to make her into the demon goddess of legend.  

They tried many times for a baby mostly ending in failure which sadden them till atlast they were finally able to have thier daughter named Hitomi.  When Makoto and Ifurita left without a word thier daughter also did with them.  In time she grew and showed she had none of her fathers abilties but more in common with her mothers.  Though her personilty was nothing like you would expect from having parents like those two.  Ture she could be cold like her mother was but also she had a short fuse to her and her temper Makoto stated could rival that of Shayla-Shayla's.

Hitomi has no idea how she got to where she is now at all.  All she remembers is one moment she was with her mother and father the next is waking up around some old ruins in the middle of no where as it looked. She feels anger to her parents right now for dumping her in a place she does not know and for her father tampering with her memories which she guessed due to her blacking out.

She has quite a legacy to live upto being the daughter of Makoto and the DemonGoddess Ifurita

(Yes like Ifurita anyone with Makoto's powers can access her mind and thoughts in the same way)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2003, 08:02:15 am by tsukasa » Logged

theravenisdead
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2003, 08:04:32 am »

Nice! Its got the SR seal of approval  ^_^V I'll add a link to her character in my next post (Unless someone beats me to it  ;D )
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2003, 08:39:13 am »

Hitomi looks like a good character, Tsukasa! I have no objections to what you've come up with. Feel free to join the game anytime!

The 1337 poster
panicpaladin
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2003, 12:03:14 pm »

Well, since Miles' little toy is making it's way to Floristica and it's definatly not something that all of us can handle... A Demon Goddess appearance might be nice to have. It might bring some interest to Arsyn along the way too and story development is never a bad thing. :P
tvifurita
Dimension Traveler

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2003, 05:16:54 pm »

Here I go. If it sucks, I'll rewrite it as usual ^^

-Name CTA-005    (shitia, which I will use from now on)
-Age 20000+, active most of the time, not counting "resting"
-Birthdate: Meansured in a calendar that has lost its meaning
-Occupation: Demon Goddess (of corruption), Phantom Tribe protector
-Previous Occupation: Nuker of cities, silent assassin, slayer of many
-Height very tall - probably normal for a demon, though
-Hair Color - deep black
-Eye Color - red
-Blood Type - altered, similar to A

Physical description: See Picture(short one here. pic will be better)
Tall, kneelong black hair, which is rather scruffy, blood red eyes, thick lines below the eyes, (she does not "sleep" at all), depressed look, a grey top-thing(a little like a tank top, just arabic style - somewhat like runes) and a long grey skirt(slit over left leg), all of that with a really pale complexion.
On her leg she'd have some sort of tatoo or runes, but she would lack jewelry. She also wears long gloves, and also light shoes, both colored the same as her other clothing. The top and skirt are somewhat accentuating her body, but without being -too- tight (more arabic here)

Mental Description: Shitia is a lone woman. Most she has met have perished long ago. People she called friends, even the few lovers she probably had, have already turned to dust millenias ago.
And it shows. While she has learned to hide her lonelyness, she does not show many happy emotions, in fact she does not show many emotions at all, anymore, and usually appears to be fairly cold and/or depressed. The rings beyond her eyes are actually not makeup, but a sign - since she IS organic in party - that she rarely sleeps. Reason is, she can't do that much. Unlike humans, she is cursed with a flawless memory. Which means that she cannot just forget painful things, and things she has to do, yet which she knows to be wrong. She has burdened herself with several sins, including "disposing" of possible treats to "her" people - and as a being which DOES have moral obligations, this does become a problem.
While a human who would be troubled like she is would probably just give up, she does not let herself do this. This is a relic of her control program, and most of what actually does keep her going: To, somehow, archive peace. In any means neccessairy. She is willing to take much more terrible things upon her soul in the process, though - she has not much to loose, anyway, knowing that she won't last another thousand years in any way.

Powers:
Oh there's a couple, naturally. Like flight, perfect memory(photographic), using her powers without a power key staff(since this method had not been created yet), several fighting skills, including general - fast - martial artistic-like skills, supported by the North Capital fighting style, which she uses rather to accelerate and speed around instead of just nuking things like Shayla does, making it a rather FAST way.
Add in a couple of stealth skills, and you are set. Its a demon. What did you expect?

Flaws:
A couple, 20000 years take their toll. First, the perfect memory. Thats actually a flaw. Second, her body itself. Its not in the best shape, and some parts are rather failing and thus require her to pay attention or attempt to fix it...somehow. She can't go at her full power anymore, as that'd simply overload her. She can probably take a priestess or two, but three would defeat her if they don't act just stupid and goof up Majorly(thats a pun).
Also, she has to regain energy more often than others, and often, in combat, maneuvers requiring more energy will start with her absorbing some energy(not of attacks but of the surroundings - either like Kalia did, or just by doing it with light) - which shows that she will attack(it would darken around her noticably by day.
Recharging itself takes a while as well - the more energy(light, warmth) is around the higher the speed of recharging.

History:
Shitia is one of the earlier models of the group that would later be known as "Demon Gods".
Thus, she is quite farther from perfection in comparison to, say, Ifurita, possessing many flaws Ifurita would never have. She was not built as a weapon of mass destruction as such, although her abilities of old would have sustained to cause severe damages. Her intended purpose had been infiltration and assassination - it was later that her creators noticed the potential in her class and used her for other means - usually cleaning up after other attacks. And cleaning up did not mean just clearing the dust... Upon that foundation, other Demons were made, culminating in the "Ifurita" feared upon all of El Hazard even millenias after the war.
Shitia had several flaws though, not all of them of her actual "construction"(or better: altering of an actual human being in a way most would see as magic these days), but rather of her mind...
She(and some others like her, for that regard) had already been reported for unrealiability and somewhat sporadic odd behaviour, so she would have been "erased" sooner or later anyhow. However, that never happened. During that time, Shitia was sent to destroy the remains of a small city, to make sure that all the inhabitants were killed. It was war, after all. However, there she met something that was alien to her. Beings, close to human, yet clearly not, shivering in fear of this world, hiding in the shadows to escape the light that was too bright for them. It was then that her control program finally felt down. She just could not kill them.

She now was, for the first time she could remember, left to decide what to do. Her decision resembled what the human she had once been, before being turned into CTA-005, the demoness, would have done - she took pity. Ever since then, she has accompagned this small race of people. It was her who provided the initial plans for their future shelter - actually a connected system of caves and storages meant to sustain people that had already been made to leave this world months before, forcefully...
At first she had just been a saviour, who was greatly welcomed. Later, she served as some sort of tribe mother or priestess, and, due her memory, was what preserved the tradition up to this day. ironically, it was also her who kept the hate for all that time. She remembered everything, and did not lie to the phantoms about it, thus never allowing their past to be forgotten. She has not realized that, though.

Spanner, I'd still like..that info---prettyplease T_T pm discussion?

Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2003, 07:16:32 pm »

Just to add to Alexei post here is a head shot image of Shitia to acompany her profile

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/NikBritton/Shitia.jpg

And this is Hitomi ^_^ as you all know my character

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/NikBritton/Hitomi+Mizuhara.jpg

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines