Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:36:27 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  *OOC* Post Character Specs!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: *OOC* Post Character Specs!  (Read 25593 times)
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« on: June 11, 2003, 11:05:30 pm »

In order to play, you must first post your 'character specs'. For Example, here's what my character bio is.

Name: Miles Herrera
Birthdate: Unknown
Location (Side): Roshtaria (Chaotic Neutral (Covertly Planning evil...))Evil Meter (---|-------)
Previous occupations: None
Height: 5ft 10in
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Blood Type: A--

Character infromation INCLUDED

-Name
-Location (Which side you are on (basically for you power-hungry people  :P)
-Occupation
-Previous Occupation
-Height
-Hair Color
-Eye Color
-Blood Type.

Please read the topic "EHOL RPG???" and vote on the timeline. Polls close at the start of friday, 12:00 sharp, after that, me or Spanner will announce the results, and we'll begin playing.

ALL OTHER TOPICS WILL BE DELETED UNTILL POLLS CLOSE!

Please post on the topic "EHOL RPG??? if you wish to talk here.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2004, 07:42:29 pm by fujisawa4654 » Logged

theravenisdead
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2003, 06:27:22 am »

-Name : Nolan Rhiestler
-Birthdate : Feb 18 1983, earth years
-Location (Side) :  Traveler (None at moment)
-Previous Occupation : None
-Height : 5'11
-Hair Color : Black
-Eye Color : Gold
-Blood Type : A+

This'l do for now i think. :D
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 08:02:17 am »

There's one additional spec that you should be sure to add, if you're a traveller from Earth. A very important one: Your special ability. All travellers from Earth gain a special power when they travel to El-Hazard, like Fujisawa's super strength, or Makoto's ability to "interface" with ancient El-Hazard technology. It's important that we know the abilities you're getting ahead of time, so that we can decide whether the ability will be allowed or not.

If you'd like to keep your special ability a secret from the other players for some reason, feel free to contact either Fujisawa or I by private mail, and we'll discuss it out of sight of the rest of the list. ^_^

The 1337 poster
panicpaladin
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2003, 10:56:16 am »

Having this Topic set, are last-minute changes allowed?  My name just sounds unbearably corny so I feel like changing Panic into Allan (real name).

Name: Allan Fairlight
Birthdate: November 12th
Landfall Location / Side: Good (Roshtaria\Floristica)
Previous occupations: Palace Servant
Height: 5ft
Hair color: Dark Blue
Eye color: Dark Green
Blood Type: AB
executor82
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2003, 01:29:41 pm »

Name: Kane  
Birthdate:'shayla-shaylas grandchild, younger brother of the current Priestress of fire  
'Calya-Calya'(or 'Karuya-Karuya' spoken)  
Side: Roshtaria (Good)  
Occupation: envys the Priestresses for their powers and trys to gain similar abilitys  
Previous occupations: traveled through the Bugrom realms for training and ability  
development.  
Height: 5'7''
Hair color: red  
Blood Type: O

Kane is the grandchild of Shayla-Shayla and younger brother of 'Calya-Calya', the current priestress of fire.
His mother was Priestress of fire before her, but as she disappeared on a yourney through the bugrom realms
without any sign of life, it was decided to call her deceased (Kane was 2 and Calya-Calya 4 years old).  
At that time grandma Shayla-Shayla took care of Kane and his sister and began to educate them in the way  
priestresses were educated, at the age of 7 and 9 years.

Aware of that only his sister could become a priestress Shayla told Kane when he was 12 to leave and to gain own
experience. So he left and went on his first yourney to find someone to teach and train him. Calya-Calya went to
the temples to become a priestress now. So the years passed by and Cayla-Cayla became the priestress of fire while
Kane became martial artist.  

At the age of 17 Kane returned to Roshtaria after he travelled the Bugrom realms and even trained a few month at the  
Phantom Tribe. He never made real friends in that time, so he got a little lonely.
Back in Roshtaria he met his sister again. At first Calya-Calya didn't recognize him and fought him as he made a  
little fun of her. It was a hard and long fight and SHE won in the end. That was the time when he started to envy
her abilitys and started to peek on her while she was training. He studied her moves and started to develop a strategy
to beat her. But there was one problem: He had to gain control of fire as well.  

So he started another yourney through the differend realms for about 2 years to find something to get that ability.  
He even started training at vulcanon pits what made him almost completely fire resistant. He failed this yourney and
returned to Roshtaria again. When he met his sister this time, HE finally kicked HER ass!   But a few months later SHE
challanged HIM again and won! And this is how it goes over and over again.

Now Kane is 19 and Calya-Calya 21. Their strenght is almost equal but they never stop trying to be better than the other.
But they're still brother and sister so they make fun of each other, hold together and love each other as before.
Grandma Shayla is very proud of them both and glad that all developed well.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2004, 10:54:04 pm by executor82 » Logged
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

AOL Instant Messenger - Langrassier Yahoo Instant Messenger - temple_of_erinyes
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2003, 01:51:45 pm »

Name - Fiore Venus Roshtaria
Age - 16
Birthdate - April 3
Location - Roshtaria (Good)
Occupation - Princess
Height - 5'6
Hair Color - Dark Brown (Like Fatora's)
Skin Color - Tanned (like Fugisawa)
Eye Color - Green
Blood Type - AB
Skills - Swordfighting, use of the Eye of God.

Fiore, (better known as Fio) is definatley more adventurous than her twin, Keora. Fiore's favorite pastime is sneeking out of the palace, disguised as a man. Although she is the eldest sister, and naturally, heir to the throne of Roshtaria, she couldn't care less about running the country. She dislikes formal occaisions even more, and even though she is a Princess, it is a struggle to get her into a dress.

Name - Keora Venus Roshtaria
Age - 16
Birthdate - April 3
Location - Roshtaria (Good)
Occupation - Princess
Height - 5'6
Hair Color - Light Brown (Like Rune's)
Skin Color- Ivory (Really, really white)
Eye Color - Blue
Blood Type - AB
Skills - Use of the Roshtarian Royal Army, Use of the Eye of God.

A sweet, prim and proper young lady, whom looks up to her big sister with something like reverance. Knowing she will never be a leader does not discourage her from making all of the major political discisions in the stead of her sister, who normally is running around outside the castle.

The Roshtarian Royal Twins... As different as night and day, as twins go. Keora, the youngest Princess, usually stays at home and looks beautiful, while her athletic sister roams the countryside looking for adventure. The two are the decendants of Rune Venus and that guy in the Alternative World... can anyone tell me his name? Anyways, apparently he and Rune did a little fooling around on the sky thing, and when Rune came back, she had a Prince. That Prince was born sickly, and it was a plain miracle that he had kids at all, let alone TWINS! He died later, when the girls were still young, leaving them to be raised with... GRANNY FATORA!!! And Grandma Rune. No wonder they're such opposites, it's obvious who helped raise who!
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2003, 10:19:01 pm »

can anyone tell me his name?  

Shibel (sp?)

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Spanner
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2003, 12:02:22 am »

Shibel (sp?)

*Chuckles* I've seen this spelled more different ways than any other name in El-Hazard. Here's a few more possible spellings:

Chabil
Sheval
Carville
Charville
Shabil
Chavil

Take your pick, or make up your own. It doesn't really matter. ^_^;; If it's any help, though, I belive that the English closing credits list his name as "Chabil".

The 1337 poster
Shade
Background Character

Infinite Incarnation

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2003, 05:02:26 pm »

-Name: Alex Hathaway
-Birthdate: May 25, 19xx
-Location\Side: Roshtaria\Side
-Previous Occupation: Student
-Height: 6'2" (188cm)
-Hair Color: Black
-Eye Color: Brown
-Blood Type: O-
-Special Ability: Flight

Alex does not want to be here.  While this looks like a nice place, his home is not here, his friends are not here, the girl he's in love with is not here.  Flying is a neat trick, but it doesn't make up for what he really wants.  Unfortunately, it looks like he's going to have to figure out this strange new world if he's ever going to find his way home...

"I expect this battle to be entertaining, Captain. Now get inside, so we can get this thing underway. I want to see some wai-wai lovely violence within a few minutes." - Major Melanie Melissa Masterson III
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

AOL Instant Messenger - Langrassier Yahoo Instant Messenger - temple_of_erinyes
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2003, 11:39:04 am »

I wonder if it would be a good idea to put skin color down? That's if you want to make a black or hispanic chara. I also put down skills. I think it's useful to list those as well. What do you think?
executor82
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2003, 12:51:53 pm »

Hmm....good idea. So my Char would be like this:

Name: Kane  
Birthdate:'shayla-shaylas grandchild, younger brother of the current Priestress of fire  
'Calya-Calya'(or 'Karuya-Karuya' spoken)  
Side: Roshtaria (Good)    
Occupation: envys the Priestresses for their powers and trys to gain similar abilitys  
Previous occupations: traveled through the Bugrom realms for training and ability  
development.  
Height: 5'7''  
Hair color: red    
Skin color: tanned, like Shayla (and his sister)
Blood Type: O
Skills: Martial Arts and Bo fighting, nearly fire resistance
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2003, 01:28:42 pm »

I finally got me spec. done!!!  ;D

Name- Lana Koreeba
Age- 16
height- 5' 6.5''
Birthday- july 12th
hair- brown
eyes- change, but mostly red of blue
blood- AB
Gender- Female
Skin- White, nearly tanned.
Prev. Occu.- Royal servent
Side- Bugrom
Special abilities/weapons- Archery. She has a wooden staff which can turn into a sword or a bow and arrows, depending on what she wants.

Location- N/A. Lana or Lan for short, moves around El Hazard, hoping to find food and shelter.

Personality- She is a kind, tomboyish girl. Her wardrobe consists of a long black cape, hot pants, and whatever kind of top suits the weather.

Info.- Lana was a servent of the royal family until it was discovered that she had been spying on secret meetings. She was then thrown into prison, where she was rescued by Jinnai's grandson.
She bares a slight resembelance to Alielle. (okay, her hair and eye shape)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 06:27:50 am by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
theravenisdead
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2003, 01:41:47 pm »

k Here's my full character profile.
BTW, you forgot an important part of info for the profiles: Gender!  ;D Just fyi.

-Name : Nolan Rhiestler
-Birthdate : Feb 18 1983, earth years
-Location (Side) :  Traveler (None at moment)
-Previous Occupation : None
-Height : 5'11
-Hair Color : Black
-Eye Color : Gold
-Skin Color: White, Caucasian
-Blood Type : A+

-Short Profile/Introduction:
Nolan arrived in EH from Earth while he was driving his old white '85 Tempo on a highway outside of his hometown, Ottawa Canada.  Intelligent and curious, he has a knack for using and fixing computers. His special ability is, as it was with Makoto Mizuhara, the ability to interact with and use ancient el hazard technology, a gift which he has no knowledge of at the moment. A born pessimist and cynic, Nolan will generslly assume the worse of two possibilities, if given the choice. He enjoyes listening to Industrial Rock and electronic rock, as well as plain ol' Rock, whenever he can :)

Hope this covers it.  :)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2003, 10:05:28 am by theravenisdead » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2003, 02:00:57 pm »

I'm the only one on the Bugrom side. Amen't I?

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Shade
Background Character

Infinite Incarnation

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2003, 02:53:43 pm »

Revised and updated, for great justice.

-Name: Alex Hathaway
-Birthdate: May 25, 19xx
-Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
-Lineage: Caucasian
-Height: 6'2" (188cm)
-Hair Color: Black  
-Eye Color: Brown  
-Blood Type: O-
-Location\Side: Roshtaria\Side
-Previous Occupation: Student  

-Special Ability: Personal flight, top speed unknown.  Alex is reluctant to do anything too reckless, as he's uncertain how long this'll last, and he doesn't want it to fizzle out while he's at high speeds.  A side effect of his ability are very thin, transparent membranes that cover his eyes and protect them while in flight.

Alex was digging through his backpack while waiting for a bus when the crossover occured, dumping him in the middle of the sky.  It took his subconscious a moment to realize that he could now fly, and though he was able to hold onto the pack, he lost everything inside of it.  He really does not want to be here.  While this looks like a nice place, his home is not here, his friends are not here, the girl he's in love with is not here.  Flying is a neat trick, but it doesn't make up for what he really wants.  Unfortunately, it looks like he's going to have to figure out this strange new world if he's ever going to find his way home...

"I expect this battle to be entertaining, Captain. Now get inside, so we can get this thing underway. I want to see some wai-wai lovely violence within a few minutes." - Major Melanie Melissa Masterson III
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines