Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:53:20 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Pictures!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: Pictures!!!  (Read 20775 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2003, 02:14:50 pm »

Well, I got it sent to me through email, and accidentaly went through the wrong link. The page was full of greman words that I really didnt understand.

And yes, the eyes are scarey.

Haha! I got to see it before you guys!  :P

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
executor82
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2003, 03:16:40 pm »

Well actually I'm trying not to be scary and even try to make friends here in earth, but it's kinda complicated. ^_^;;

I stranded here on this planet when my starship crashed into your moon. I drifted off my course and landed right here in germany. I think it was kind of navigation error, hehe....^_^;;

Ok, I'AM a member of a violent and predatory race, but is this really THAT bad?? I try to pretend friendly but sometimes there is just no other way than to FOLLOW MY INSTINCTS AND SLAUGHTER AND KILL AND.....*humpf, humpf*...erk! Did I say that loud now??

All - O_O;;

What??
executor82
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2003, 03:28:47 pm »

Ok, ok joke is over, I gonna send the original pic soon  :)

*sign* I luv Photoshop  ;)
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

AOL Instant Messenger - Langrassier Yahoo Instant Messenger - temple_of_erinyes
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2003, 09:14:20 am »

No, actually Lar, that is a completly different rodent. That is one of Ryo-ohki's babies. At least, they were that cute ONCE... Now they're not so cute. They grew claws. *shiver*

I don't know why the pic at the top keeps changing to my icon, but I think I have it fixed now. Just had to figure out the avatar slots... *Rachie would upload pics and then forget which slot she put them in...  ;D )

Oh yes, and El, please don't forceably dye my girlfriend's hair blonde. Peroxide DOES NOT come out, actually, I use it to dye my own hair, so just stick with good ol' friendly Hot Topic junk, if you want neat colors... Yesterday I was actually pondering what I'd look like with dark green hair...  ;D Actually, I've been thinking about dying my hair brown. I don't want to be a dumb blonde anymore.

By the way, HA HA HA, very funny Rob!  :P
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2003, 12:36:31 pm »

I thought it looked too young to be Ryo-ohki.  ;D

BTW, have you got any more pics of you? I'd like to see them.
Also, what happened to my present?

Love your Ifurita pic! It's really good!  ;D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 12:37:51 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2003, 12:41:31 pm »

No, Lar you big dafty!

I mean wash-in-wash-out dye and of course you'll get your precious hair back to normal!  ;D

Hhhm, maybe I should use the proxide on my hair!

*Ponder ponder*

Exe, I know the feeling!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 12:42:16 pm by elyrka_redsmith » Logged

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2003, 12:46:59 pm »

DON'T EL!!! Please don't poroxide your hair! I think your hair colour is perfect. On the other hand, the little angel in me is saying: Dye your hair dammit! Dye it!!!

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2003, 01:06:41 pm »

I don't like my hair colour...

Anywho, Rosh, no offence, but your house is realyl messy! Like mine...  :P  ;)

Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
executor82
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2003, 01:15:16 pm »

Ok now. That's me. I used the image that I have modified in Photoshop before, because I didn't want to shove my face into the scanner again  ;)

But on the pic before you couldn't see the structure on the face as it was supposed to be. Ah, what the heck!
It was smaller actually.

BTW, good Idea to put the image into the avatar slots  ;)
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

AOL Instant Messenger - Langrassier Yahoo Instant Messenger - temple_of_erinyes
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2003, 01:15:35 pm »

El- Don't mock my messy house!

Lar- I don't know if the package will ever get there. Perhaps I will have to re-think my strategy... Shoot, why couldn't I just send flowers???  :P

Exe- Exelent pic! It looks just like one of my ex-boyfriends! Excpet his eyes were red and he drooled...  ;D
El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2003, 01:18:21 pm »

Hey, I resepct messy houses!

I hate when my mother starts tiding up and I'm dragged off of the computer to put stuff away, then it is stolen by my brother and my mother always take his side!

Okay, ramble over...

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2003, 03:08:18 pm »

Well, first of all, you need a post office, then some money, and some stamps and you ge the general idea.  ;D

Hey, El, you know what my rooms like right now! It's probably the messiest its been in a while.

Exe, that's a cool pic, and not quite as scarey as before.  ;)
One thing about is that it looks as if you are looking down on us, thinking to yourself: Haha! I am superior!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2003, 09:23:25 am by larewen_evenstar » Logged

executor82
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2003, 10:36:22 am »

One thing about is that it looks as if you are looking down on us, thinking to yourself: Haha! I am superior!  

NOPE! Thats not it. As I said before I didn't want to shove my face back into the scanner again, so I used the pic I made for the scary one. It was on purpose to look that way because else it wouldn't look that scary.

Should I make a better one?

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2003, 10:46:53 am »

Probably a good idea.

Did you really shove your face into the scanner?

executor82
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2003, 02:10:34 pm »

Jepp, I did!  ;)

I don't have a Digi-Cam so I had to improvise.

You just have to hold your head over the scan plate, keep still (actually it is the best if you don't breath), scan and modify the brightness and contrast of the pic until it looks good enough.

So that's how it goes  ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines