Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:44:09 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Pictures!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Print
Author Topic: Pictures!!!  (Read 21967 times)
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2003, 01:07:47 am »

Yes. I am taking over LGJ's job. Don't tell him. *looks around worridly*

Grrrr... lousy little thief! How dare you attempt to steal my job!

I mean, if you wanted it, then you shoulda just applied.

http://www.coat.com/employment/index.shtml

BWAH HAH HAHAHAHA! Suffer and die! Suffer and die!

I Care Deep
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2003, 08:27:49 am »

Why, you're as beautiful as some 33YO guy could say you are without being really creepy  ^^;

I was going to say something similar... But given that there isn't a whole lot of difference in creepiness between a 33YO saying it and a 28YO, I won't. :P

Actually, Lar, you remind me a bit of my own little sister at that age. She was good-looking (speaking from a purely uninvolved big-brother point of view :P), but was pretty insecure about her looks. Do all teenaged girls go through this kind of low self-esteem stage? ^^;

The 1337 poster
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2003, 08:56:37 am »

I suppose we all want to think we look good enough on the outside that the general populous accepts us and that someone out there will want to fall in love with us.

Given my last girlfriend (and first  ^^; ) was over a year and a half ago and left on reasons to find physical pleasure only from her own gender, well... I personally don't feel all that much better myself right now.  :P
« Last Edit: September 09, 2003, 08:56:49 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2003, 11:21:53 am »

Ah.  Yes, that is a "hot" picture-- or a very cold bathroom.  If you have to dress like that to take a shower, I'd hate to have to use the toilet in that bathroom.

Believe me, as soon as that pic was taken I was out of the bath and the extra clothes were lying randomly up the stairs. God it was so hot!

Why, you're as beautiful as some 33YO guy could say you are without being really creepy

I'm not sure, was that a complement?  :-/

Grrrr... lousy little thief! How dare you attempt to steal my job!

I mean, if you wanted it, then you shoulda just applied.

Ooooh! Looks like fun!  ^^;

Actually, Lar, you remind me a bit of my own little sister at that age. She was good-looking (speaking from a purely uninvolved big-brother point of view ), but was pretty insecure about her looks. Do all teenaged girls go through this kind of low self-esteem stage?

El and I certainly are. I like to think I'm prettiful. :P
Well, I try. I try. My enticing good looks have done nothing for me so far though. :P

Given my last girlfriend (and first   ) was over a year and a half ago and left on reasons to find physical pleasure only from her own gender, well... I personally don't feel all that much better myself right now.

*pats robs head* Poor Rob. *comforts*

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2003, 06:44:35 pm »

Do all teenaged girls go through this kind of low self-esteem stage? ^^;

Noooot meee! XD

...Nah, sure I do. ^^; Everyone does! (Except maybe LGJ.) I've just observed that I may have it more together than a lot of the girls I know of. :B

I'd happily post a few pics of my own, but there seems to be NO place at all that's willing to host 'em. They're far too big (200-someK). -_-

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Fujisawa4654
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2003, 11:38:36 pm »

Ok... I sorta wanna keep this hidden but oh well.

First thing I have to say is: I have to search the web and search for a picture that suits me best...

2nd, I'm getting fed up with LGJ's rants, and I'm sure you are all getting fed up with mine :P

This will be a poll, who is more evil? Me, the guy who says stuff, or, Lord God Jinnai, The person who says mean stuff but is actually tempted to watch his language, me? I don't really give a damn, but I'd rather not get excessive :P

So, VOTE! Who is more evil! Me or LGJ! The winner will recieve... THe title of being the Evil guy, the person who loses.. Uhh... Recieves the title of the Loser Evil Guy :P

VOTE NOW!

Tsuzuki Asato
Bugrom Forces

" Ragnarok Hunter Level 67 "

View Profile Email
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2003, 04:56:03 am »

I have my latest pic yesterday. I'll have it scanned and i'll show it to you guys...

Let me show that im the Knight of  Aya Mikage!

I tried to lose myself today
And hope this pain will go away
A thousand days I tried to waste
I feel the same but you're still okay

Don't take away your eyes
Coz I know you're beside me but I just can't
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2003, 08:05:43 am »

Ok... I sorta wanna keep this hidden but oh well.

First thing I have to say is: I have to search the web and search for a picture that suits me best...

2nd, I'm getting fed up with LGJ's rants, and I'm sure you are all getting fed up with mine :P

This will be a poll, who is more evil? Me, the guy who says stuff, or, Lord God Jinnai, The person who says mean stuff but is actually tempted to watch his language, me? I don't really give a damn, but I'd rather not get excessive :P

So, VOTE! Who is more evil! Me or LGJ! The winner will recieve... THe title of being the Evil guy, the person who loses.. Uhh... Recieves the title of the Loser Evil Guy :P

VOTE NOW!

Frankly, I don't think anyone could be more "evil" than LGJ.   :|

But I think you're the only one actually fed up with him; the rest of us find it amusing... I think.  

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2003, 11:55:04 am »

Well, I don't think we should vote for who's the most evil in the first place. ^^;

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Fujisawa4654
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2003, 05:53:38 pm »

ok, by evil I meant somethign like "Evil Personality." Not like Evil person who does evil thing to non-evil people.. or something...

Ok nvm.. BTW I'm still looking for a stupid pic...

Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2003, 01:36:06 am »

Hah! Foolish little worm! You actually think you can compete with the great Lord God Jinnai? Hah again! Such a claim is just so far beyond the realm of reality that I must ask your local authorities to haul you off to the lunatic bin. I am sure that there you'll get all the help that you deserve, most likely a labotomy and some shock therapy. Get two, just to be safe!

Anyway, so that Saucer won't chew my head off for speaking off topic, I shall say this about my pic: I will post it when the sun swallows the earth in its vile, evil maw. That being said, you will never see a real life pic of me, as such a thing is trivial and unneccessary and ... uh... other synonyms of "not needed."

I Care Deep
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2003, 11:45:37 am »

So we don't have to wait long then?  ^^;

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2003, 05:01:21 am »

Wow! Those turned out better than I thought!

Shaylas Raven - I thought we should give me a fake mustashe (sp?), so it'd look more authentic. Sadly, Lar did not agree.  :bawl

Ooh, the Rosh pic! Wow! Lar, you're right, I'm like a brunette, darker skinned, half-Chinese, black t-shirt wearing, short, different angled Rosh!  :P

The MrWhat pic! Yay! That one was fun. We contemplated putting up white paper in the background so it'd look more like a photo booth.

I like the Carpet Yeti picture. My hair looks so clean. ;D

Hehe, I remember taking the "Caught In Shower". I could barely hold the camera for laughing.

"El Sleeping" - It'd look better if I had a line of drool... |D

Do all teenaged girls go through this kind of low self-esteem stage?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm stuck in the middle of it.

It's sort of ingrained - you look in a mirror and automatically find all the blemishes, imperfections.

I guess it doesn't help I'm naturally outcasted because of what I look like.

It's pretty ironic.

Here in Scotland, I'm Chinese, in M'sia, I'm white.

Even to my own brother I look white.

I guess for a long while I wanted to fit in, and have that sense of belonging. I still feel like that sometimes. When we go to lunch in China town, and my mother orders all the food in Cantonese, I wonder: what if I was like everyone else here? What if I was fully Chinese? What then? Would I get even more crap?

I think that because I'm pretty much left out of most social groups (think "freak"), I decided to make people hate me for what I do, not what I look like.

Sorry, kind of went off on a rant there...  ^^;

« Last Edit: September 13, 2003, 05:10:57 am by elyrka_redsmith » Logged

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
Aya Mikage
Demon God(ess)

Does she look like Ifurita? She's a mage...

ICQ Messenger - 245860247 AOL Instant Messenger - ifurita214 Yahoo Instant Messenger - tenyo_aya_mikage
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2003, 09:28:45 am »

There is no way im gonna post my pic here!! :D

I warn you tsuzuki.... dont ever post your pic here!! ;D

"In the future, you will fall under the control of the star of darkness."

"I see blood, anger, and sadness -- the destruction of the equilibrium of everything in this world."

"On the day when the 16th star an
theravenisdead
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2003, 02:38:26 pm »

Eventually I'll post a newer and better pic of myself, once I get a digital camera of some sort :)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines