Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 01:50:03 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  El-Hazard Online RPG (Moderators: Fujisawa4654, Spanner, Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Ch.3 - The Week After.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Print
Author Topic: Ch.3 - The Week After.  (Read 36308 times)
Tsukasa
Bugrom Forces

Illregular Hunter

AOL Instant Messenger - NikBzero Yahoo Instant Messenger - Zerotoleranceex
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2003, 06:09:50 pm »

Meanwhile, as Nolan began to drive off, Hitomi suddenly realized she had a problem: she had no place to stay!

(end of post)

Hitomi looked to Mia "Ummm Mia, where will I stay? I mean Nolan has that place to goto and well I have none at all, I don't even know why I am here at all" Hitomi said sounding slightly sad.  Afura thought from a moment "Well prehaps taking you along with Nolan and Miles before the Great Priestess would be a good idea, surely if some were to to find out the news  that the daughter of Ifurita had returned without it being known would not be, happy"

"Ture we don't want you blowing your top or getting a master and him telling you to blow us up"  Shayla added which of course caused Hitomi to look up and narrow her eyes to the old Priestess "I am nothing like that! My mother maybe a demon god but I am not and will never have a master" she huffed "And most know I am more human and lack a staff and the means for it to charge me"  Folding her arms over her chest lightly Hitomi coudl tell the old priestess on some level must still have a slight part of bad blood for her mother on some level.

"Well, it's better to figure out what to do and tomorrow infront of the Great Priestess you can explain your posistion to us all" Afura added in her comment clearing the air from Shayla and Hitomi's words.  "Well she can stay with me tonight I have some space for Hitomi to" Mia smiled at her old friend "We've not  slept over since you left Hitomi" Mia giggled lightly.  Hitomi shurgged "Sure thanks Mia, heh without that I'd probbly be on the street tonight and I don't like the sound of that one bit at all"  Mia nodded lightly and chuckles "Well I'd not want me friend out there"  Afura smiled, it was good to see after the time apart Mia was still jsut as friendly to Hitomi as she had been before she left "Well then, in the morning the two of you can meet Nolan at Yumis then when you arrive back here we shall all goto the Great Priestess for her council"

With that the plans for the evening and next morning where desided and set

"I know that laugh and it's not a happy one....."

Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2003, 06:36:05 pm »

The car started up and was about to speed off. Before they did though, I had a small tracking beacon in my arsenal. I threw it at the car and it landed on the bumber and stuck there, then the car was on it's way.

"Well we don't have to worry about Nolan getting too far ahead of us." I said

"Shouldn't we just follow them?"

"Well I thought you might want to try to pilot the WANZER, I'd give you a quick lesson on how to control it."

"Really!?.. Well not tonight, it's late."

"Yea I'm tired as well. Might as well get going... Uhh... Can you give me a lift up?"

"Not a problem."

She walked over to me, put her armo around my stomach, which honestly hurt, and flew up to the cockpit.

"Sheesh you're strong."

We set on our way, eventually catching up to Nolan's vehicle.

executor82
« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2003, 10:52:40 pm »

So, she caught me anyway. Hmm....what the heck!, Kane thought shrugging. Then he jumped off the roof and entered the house. There were Allan and Lana in the room, Yumi seemed to be somewhere else, probably sleeping already. Kane just nodded to them and walked to the door of Yumi's room. He opened it silently and entered the room. It was dark inside and there was only the sound of quiet breathing. After his eyes got used to the dark again, he had a look around. There was a wardrobe, a small table, a chair, a chest and a bed right under the window. The few belongings of Yumi that had survived the crash were spread around the table and inside the wardrobe and chest.

Yumi was lying  on the bed and sleeping. The moonlight shone right in her face, what made her look like a sleeping angel. She sure looked beautyful like this. Kane walked over to the bed and leaned over her, watching her sleep. She moved her lips in her sleep wispering something. Kane leaned to her lips and listened carefully.

".........Kane.......don't leave me.....Kane.....please......I have noone else......."

Kane rised an eyebrow for a moment then smiled. He was just about to kiss her on the forehead, when she suddenly moved. Kane stood still, not daring to move a muscle. He looked at her and asked himself, if she just woke up, but she still was in deep sleep.

I think I shouldn't wake her up now, I should ask her tomorrow., Kane thought with a smile. He had one last look at Yumi and was just deciding to go, when he suddenly realized something. Yumi was naked under that sheet!!! He starred at her bare breasts terrified. The sheet must have uncovered them when she had moved!

Kane blushed and grasped the sheed carefully with shivering hands to cover her up again. Then he turned arround and sneaked back to the door. He left the room silently, closed the door, turned around and starred into the curious faces of Allan and Lana, what made him blush even more.

Ok, boy. Calm down! It is just Yumi lying there! Nothing to be nervous about! You have covered her up again and nothing did happen! By the way you already had seen Yumi naked when you were younger, right?, Kane tried to calm himself.

Allan and Lana looked at each other and then at Kane again.

Kane looked from one to the other slightly annoyed. "What??"
theravenisdead
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2003, 07:18:56 am »

Nolan parked his car just outside of Yumi's house as he shut off the engine and stepped out. He wiped his eyes tiredly and proceeded to the front door.

As he stepped inside He saw Allan and what looked to be Lan turning their heads to see who had just arrived. Kane did so as well.
"Hey guys.. Oh, Lan. Nice ta see ya again. Wondered where ya.. went... off...ah..." Nolan paused as he saw Kane's nervous expression, himself blocking the doorway to the room behind him.

Nolan raised an eyebrow. "Did I miss something?..." he asked curiously. Kane seemed to be shaking his head in denial. Even more curious Nolan peered inside the room to see Yumi sleeping silently, haphazardly covered in a thin bedsheet. He quickly realized some possible scenarios...

Unwilling to go any farther with this, he held his hands up in the air. "Never mind, you can fill me in on the details tomorrow. Right now I have a date with a soft bed."
With that, Nolan walked up the short staircase and entered his room, leaving an embaressed Kane and a surprised Allan and Lan behind. The room lacked an actual door and had linen sheets instead, arranged like a curtain over the doorway.
He literally fell onto the cuhions and quietly sighed as he waited for sleep to claim him.

(end of post)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 07:20:13 am by theravenisdead » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2003, 01:40:25 pm »

Lan was relitively confused. She had had no idea so many people were living in this house. She just smiled at everything that went on, but all the while she had a deep nagging feeling in the back of her mind.

"You have a mission, Lana, if you fail, I wont be able to help you again..."

Jinnai's voice rang through her head. It was giving her a headache.

She screamed. Really loudly.

She fell to her knees, pain suddenly surged through every vein in her body.

She clutched her head as the pain seered into her brain.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
panicpaladin
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2003, 03:06:53 pm »

"Lan!" shouted Allan as he tried to help her get back up.

She seemed like she was in intense pain. Mentally or physically, it was hard to tell.

"What's wrong?!" he said

He looked over to Kane who was still standing in the same place.

"How long are you going to stay standing there...?"
executor82
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2003, 05:57:56 pm »

Kane snapped back to reality after Nolan had left the room and Lana suddenly collapsed right in front of him.

"How long are you going to stay standing there...?", Allan yelled at him.

Kane quickly walked over to Lana, kneeled down and examinated her. She didn't seem to have any physical injuries, but she seemed to be in serious pain.

"Hey, Lan! Are you alright? Can you hear me?", he asked, but Lana didn't respond.

Ok, seems like I have to wake up Yumi in the end!, he thought. He grasped Lana gently and lifted her, to carry her upstairs and laid her on the bed. After a concerned look, he dashed down and ran into Yumi's room. He walked over to her bed and woke her up gently.

"Yumi, we've got trouble! Lana seems to be in serious pain, please have a look at her."

Yumi wiped the sleep out of her eyes an looked at Kane. "What's wrong?

"Just put on some clothes and be quick about it, would ya?" Kane replied. With that he left Yumi's room again and hurried back to Lana, leaving a blushing Yumi behind, after she realized that Kane had to see her naked right now. She quickly put on her clothes and followed Kane.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 05:58:59 pm by executor82 » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2003, 04:27:16 pm »

Lan struggled in Kane's arms, but allowed him to carry her. She didn't know that it had been Kane. She couldn't see a thing. Her surrounding were a blood red mass, and all she could think about was the pain.

She tried to reach out for something. She grasped at thin air until she felt a hand. It was freezing cold. She tried to pull away from it...it pulled her closer...she screamed for help...but nothing came...her eye's flickered icey blue...then faded...

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Fujisawa4654
Forum Moderator
Demon God(ess)

Commander of the UETF, Maj. Gen. Fujisawa!

AOL Instant Messenger - Fujisawa4654
View Profile Email
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2003, 01:53:00 pm »

Calya smuggled some... Alot of wine, we were plastered to a great extent, we were laughing and whatnot, my ead was spinning but I could easily pilot the WANZER for a time. We got out and went into the house.

All my mind was focused on was my head spinning, Calya's horrible jokes that somewho made me laugh, and what looked like Kane carrying Lana. THe rest was just a tannish blur.

"Hey what's wrong with that lady? You didn't pick up another one did you?" I said, me and Calya laughed in a drunken fasion, while everyone else was yelling at me because I was drunk or what I said.

"Ok wait wait, I know what's wrong with her I think." "She needs to have some... uhh... Pie!" Me and Calya broke out laughing again, but she soon passed out.

"Oh my... Fig Newton! She's dead! Oh well not my concern eheheheh. I think what's wrong with her is that she's got some guy's voice in her head, probably her lover eheheheheh. Someone named Jenny?... No Jinnai, he pesters her about some job, possibly talking about a sexual intercourse or something eheheheheh. I think her getup is what he wan... uhh... ... ... ......... Hi kids!"

After that I passed out.

*OOC: If you find this post offensive, lemme know, I don't want to make something like this again if you are offended by it.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2003, 01:54:10 pm by fujisawa4654 » Logged

theravenisdead
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2004, 08:38:31 am »

Not much longer than 10 minutes after colapsing onto his bed Nolan was awakened by the sound of yelling from downstairs, followed by odd drunken ramblings.
Curious Nolan slowly got up and headed downstairs.

When he got down he saw a incapacitated Lan in the arms of Kane. Off to the side was a passed out Calya and Miles. And Yumi, now dressed, was attending to Lan. Allan tried his best to help too.

"What the hell's going on?" asked Nolan dumbfoundedly.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2004, 05:01:32 pm »

Lan gave another scream and kicked Yumi in the face, thinking she was Jinnai. She was scratching at the air, occasionally hitting Kane. She wasn't loosing any of her energy, but all she could see was Jinnai. All she could hear was his voice. Nothing else...

panicpaladin
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2004, 09:10:01 am »

"LAN! CALM DOWN!" shouted Allan

Lana gave Yumi a kick in the face and kept fighting off Kane. He went up to Nolan to tell him what was going on.

"Lana's going a bit crazy, yeah, that's her now. If you've got any ideas, put them into use now."

Allan thought a little... Then something struck him.

"You've been with her longer, right? Isn't there something about her that can restore her sanity? Like remembering someone important to her?"

---------------------------------------------

I'm hinting towards something, think about it. :P
theravenisdead
« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2004, 04:51:45 pm »

Nolan just shrugged. "I thought Kane knew her better?" he asked pointing to Kane. He bore a surprised look as he did his best to hold Lana back from scratching his face to ribbons.
Nolan decided he would try to restrain Lana as well. Though not as strong as Kane or Allan, he did manage to restrain Calya for a time (albeit for a short time) and Lana didnt look like she'd be as hard to hold back.
At least, thats what he thought.

Nolan grabbed Lana from behind and pulled her off Kane, holding as tightly as possible. Almost immediately Lana went into overdrive, trying to break free from his grasp.
By now Yumi had risen to her feet, rubbing her face from the swift kick it had recieved. She eyed the two of them with a scared look, worrying very much for the well-being of both of them as well as everyone else.

"Please Lana, control yourself!" she yelled as Lana rotated herself so that she was now facing Nolan in his grasp. Nolan couldnt keep this up and he knew it.
Without warning Lana punched Nolan in his shoulder wound, causing immense pain. Nolan yelled loudly and grabbed his shoulder with one hand, holding Lana in the other as he tried to control the pain. Kane had now joined in again and was grasping Lana from behind her. Now Nolan and Kane were holding Lana from both sides, trying to subdue her.

In a last ditch effort Nolan let himself fall onto his back, dragging Lana and unintentionally Kane as well. She landed with a soft thus onto Nolan's torso, while Kane managed to land to the side, saving lana from being squishe dbetween the two of them.

"LANA! It's okay! Calm down..!" Nolan was now yelling at Lana, trying his best to get her to relax. She didnt seem to be listening.
"What ever has you freaked out, you don't have to worry. You're safe here! Christ, you're practically impenetrable yourself!" he yelled, shaking her as hard as he could in an effort to 'wake her up'.
Almost unexpectedly, Nolan could sense that Lana was beginning to struggle less and less. Slowly she seemed to be relenting.

"Cmon! SNAP OUT OF IT!" he yelled, shaking her lightly.
Slowly Lana seemed to begin to breathe less and less heavily. She started to relax, her eyes flickered for an instant and to Nolan surprise he found himself staring into two bright blue eyes which were staring back into his. She looked a little disoriented.

"Ahh... Lana?" spoke Nolan cautiously as he released his grip on her. "Are you back to normal yet?"

(end of post)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2004, 04:53:49 pm by theravenisdead » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2004, 03:24:40 pm »

Lana breated sharply. A pain had seezed through her heart.

"What..." She breathed, "Did I just do?" She could remember everything she had seen, Jinnai still flickered through her mind.

Suddenly she remembered. "He's gonna kill me if I don't get back!" She tried to stand, but all the struggling that she'd done had weakened her muscles. "Fuck." She said, falling back the the ground.

executor82
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2004, 02:02:59 am »

"Seems like you've had enough for the day. It's late and you should catch some sleep, like the rest of us", Kane said to Lana kneeling down and helping her to get up. He supported her standing and looked at her.

Yumi supported her too, so that both of them had Lana between them. "She doesn't seem to be injured, just pretty exhausted", she said analytically. "You're lucky that you aren't injured, raving around like insane! You'll feel stiff and aching tomorrow, for sure", she looked at Lana with a mix of anger and concern. She still got tears in her eyes and a red cheek from that kick she had received.

Kane looked around, then turned to Nolan. "Thanks for the help. Could you do me a favour and take care about those two drunkards with Allan, please? They shouldn't  lounge around like that. We've to put Lan to bed and I want to have a word with Yumi in private."
Kane nodded into the direction where Miles and Calya had collapsed on the floor.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 02:15:38 am by executor82 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines