Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 11:40:07 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Really Important Question [Doujinshi come and get]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Really Important Question [Doujinshi come and get]  (Read 7353 times)
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2003, 01:33:05 am »

Actually ... you.  Remember?  You wanted it despite my warning.  ;p

*bawls*

I just wanted to make the Shayla and Afura fans suffer needlessly! Was that so wrong of me? Can't a guy simply ruin his enemies by asking for the distribution of elicit and ultimately humiliating fan comixxx?! This is so not fair! What ever happened to the rules of under-handedness? Have those been tossed out the window?!

How could these freaks have put me into their perverse little work?! How the hell will I ever face Ifurita again? Oh, my poor poor Weapon of Mass Destruction... with her innocent eyes... long, silky black tresses... low-cut jacket... undying loyalty... power rivaling that of God Himself... ummmmm....

*gulp*

No! I am LORD GOD JINNAI, not some perverty, panty-smelling twit! I must resist... the vile temptations of the flesh... I must... think unsexy thoughts... think unsexy thoughts...

*sighs in relief*

Labido... under control... sadistic psychosis and dellusions of grandeur once more to the forefront of psyche... EXCELLENT...

Lord God's back, and ready to rumble! Bwah hah ha!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 01:36:03 am by lord_god_jinnai » Logged

I Care Deep
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2003, 09:17:55 am »

Everyone likes to think they've succeeded in doing something in their life.  They'd like to think that through some personal contribution the world will be spinning just slightly differently in eternal remembrance of them.

I'm Robert Showalter.  This thread is the testament to everything my life has built up to this point.

To reiterate:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 09:18:25 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2003, 12:50:41 pm »

That was completely disgusting. I am appaled beyond words. Such wanton use of screentone!!!!! That stuff cost a fortune per roll! It's like the artist is just throwing money away! ......When I saw OVA Iffy, I was like "HERESY! HERESY!!!"

I believe this is referring to the 2nd story as well,
poor me, I didn't get "...what how Jinnai feels about HIS"
refers to  :( when I read it the first time....
I thought it was Jinnai and D...i....v...a (since it mentions OVA ending)

*beating head repeatedly* "go to the site front...never go straight/bookmark the forum or a thread"

Actually ... you.  Remember?  You wanted it despite my warning.  ;p

see LGJ, it's in a way your fault, now her image is somehow tainted......oh the sorrow......the sorrow :'(

nevertheless LGJ is right, what possessed you Rob? it is of course normal in a "way," but still....
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 03:58:12 pm by washuchan » Logged
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2003, 01:20:52 pm »

nevertheless LGJ is right, what possessed you Rob? it is of course normal in a "way," but still....

I very rarely use emotes like this ... but it's so appropriate.

-_-;;

Posted by: Lord God Jinnai Posted on: Aug 3rd, 2003, 2:49am
Sooooooo, Robby boy, buddy, pal...

When are you gonna share that doujinshi you were talking about on the update page? I'm sure our resident Shayla and Afura fans are quite curious... *evil grin*  [/b]

Now stop talking to me like I intended to bring torture to you all.  I hesitated to even introduce it, but I was fulfilling LGJ's personal request.  Now stop that talk about "what possessed" me.  It's not mine, it's someone else's "creativity".  I don't draw or write doujinshi's and have enough respect for EH characters to at least keep their genitalia straight.  :P

I bought this and will buy more strictly because they are El-Hazard items and therefore part of this thing as a whole and have a place on the site.  You also had warning ahead of time that this was something oddball.  If you'd read my updates properly, I already told everyone ahead of time what it was all about:

"I've obtained my first EH doujinshi ever. Naturally, by popularity over the other kind, it's hentai. And it's some screwed up... stuff. I won't even go into the details. At least the "Shayla x Afura" one is. The Jinnai / Ifurita one is a actually fairly regular class..."

It tells you what both stories are, who's involved, and states how it's "some screwed up stuff".  So you all should've been ready. ;p  "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

Please take it like the adults you are, mm'kay?
Let's chill out.

see LGJ, it's in a way your fault, now her image is somehow tainted......oh the sorrow......the sorrow

Actually, the image was "tainted" a long long time before this ever happened, if hentai of a character automatically taints them.  I have some general class El-Hazard hentai I know you don't want to see.  

But remember, as a fan, it's your discretion to pick and choose what you really think is "right" when viewing another fan's material.  Just because someone drew this, it doesn't mean you have to believe in it.  Do we all follow Xel's "religious" views on Makoto and Jinnai?  ;p  Ultimately, I think the only stuff we're really supposed to sort of uphold is what was professionally produced simply by "original creator parental-esque rights" or something.  And even that is debatable given circumstance.

Alternatively, remember that any character this is human theoretically has the same passion and desires that any regular human has.  And, in fact, these passions and desires can be applied by the creator and are applied actively in El-Hazard, though perhaps never to this extent given where El-Hazard is supposed to ride.  

Also, there is nothing shameful about sexuality.  It's a part of all of us and is embedded deeper than conscious thought.  As long as we take proper responsibilty for it, frankly I can't see one reason it ought to get some sort of "evil" or "shame" label attached to it.  The only thing that might be shameful is for example impregnating a girl and then running off carelessly.  That's shame.  But just the fact that we have sex as a function?  No.  That's not shame.  That's part of who we are.  And if you and someone else willfully get into the activity, then it's all on each of you whatever the results of it are.  That is very much NOT shameful.

Lastly, I don't know if sex even applies the same to Ifurita(s).  No one has ever very clearly defined what they are.  We can best guess they're at least human at some level, but where is that level?  Do we stop at humanoid robots?  Or do we progress to cyborgs?  The idea is you might interpret this as Ifurita is merely fulfilling a muse of her master, but she herself really doesn't get anything out of it either way.  Gooey mess at worst.  But this is a debate for a completely different sort of topic...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 01:58:31 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

theravenisdead
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2003, 02:49:15 pm »

AHHHH!!!
MY EYES!!! Burning!!!! I need Palmolive!

findahappyplacefindahappyplaaaace...

>.<

*splat goes the brain-i-ooooo..*

Cheque Please?

« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 02:57:53 pm by theravenisdead » Logged
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2003, 03:16:56 pm »

Everyone likes to think they've succeeded in doing something in their life.  They'd like to think that through some personal contribution the world will be spinning just slightly differently in eternal remembrance of them.

I'm Robert Showalter.  This thread is the testament to everything my life has built up to this point.

To reiterate:

Alas, Fanservice Mario has claimed another victim. Poor Rob... he shall be missed...

I Care Deep
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2003, 05:31:33 pm »

Alas, Fanservice Mario has claimed another victim. Poor Rob... he shall be missed...

I think fanservice Mario is SEXY!

Well... not really... I just didn't want him to feel bad... I prefer narcissistic bastards in "Sexy Pacific Islander War Armor!"

...or something like that...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 05:34:18 pm by ifurita » Logged

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2003, 07:29:40 pm »

"Everyone take note, watch Shaylas Raven!"

... and ...

*shakes off fanservice Mario*

I prefer my trend of using pretty Afura avatars.  ;D

Note: All Afura's that are assumed to be totally female, thank you.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 08:31:21 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2003, 09:13:00 pm »

on another account, Afura seems to have both the prettiest look and figure, & her name has the same rhyme as Ifurita, both can fly, so they can be best buddies....(referring to "sad girl on snow")
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2003, 09:22:02 pm »

But remember, as a fan, it's your discretion to pick and choose what you really think is "right" when viewing another fan's material.  Just because someone drew this, it doesn't mean you have to believe in it.  Do we all follow Xel's "religious" views on Makoto and Jinnai?  ;p

Meep! Don't drag me into this! o.o

But hey, while we're at it, perhaps I should consider building the First Official Church of Jinnai and Makoto Gettin' Down? Why the hell not?  :P

But really, all joking aside... I completely agree with every point you've made, on the EH folks as well as sex in general in real life. Granted, the first situation in that doujinshi isn't that common in reality... I hope.  ;D But...

And if you and someone else willfully get into the activity, then it's all on each of you whatever the results of it are.  That is very much NOT shameful.

Hear, hear!

Lastly, I don't know if sex even applies the same to Ifurita(s).  No one has ever very clearly defined what they are.  We can best guess they're at least human at some level, but where is that level?  Do we stop at humanoid robots?  Or do we progress to cyborgs?  The idea is you might interpret this as Ifurita is merely fulfilling a muse of her master, but she herself really doesn't get anything out of it either way.  Gooey mess at worst.  But this is a debate for a completely different sort of topic...

*chuckles* What an image. And yes, I'm certain this has been discussed several times... o_o As has been mentioned in regards to machine/weapon-love several times in the past: "AGH! GEARS!"

I had a good hearty laugh at the whole thing, personally. Of course, I've noticed that I do seem to have a slightly higher tolerance for the bizarre than many people here, so maybe I shouldn't count... ;p

Fanservice Mario, on the other hand... Now there's a horror that will haunt me to my grave. :P
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 09:28:01 pm by xel » Logged

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2003, 10:27:24 pm »

Now stop talking to me like I intended to bring torture to you all.

Hey, don't overreact! I'm sure most of the cries for mercy you're hearing are pretty well tongue-in-cheek :) Trust me, you provided ample warning; I highly doubt there was anyone who didn't at least suspect what they were getting into.

Nonetheless, I must agree; this is some pretty darned freaky stuff. :o

*chuckles* What an image. And yes, I'm certain this has been discussed several times... o_o As has been mentioned in regards to machine/weapon-love several times in the past: "AGH! GEARS!"

Yup, pretty much. I think that Pete Abrams summed things up quite nicely in this section of the May 7, 2000 edition of Sluggy Freelance.

The 1337 poster
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2003, 10:38:03 pm »

But hey, while we're at it, perhaps I should consider building the First Official Church of Jinnai and Makoto Gettin' Down? Why the hell not?  :P

*cracks knuckles*

Me and my foot up your ass is why the hell not!

I Care Deep
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2003, 11:11:34 pm »

*cracks knuckles*

Me and my foot up your ass is why the hell not!

;D Though logically, sir, you should be cracking your toes, at that rate. Or polishing a HUGE FREAKING BOOT like on that Australia-ep of The Simpsons.

Erm. I guess I shouldn't keep giving you suggestions...

But anyhow! *pats Rob* Don't you worry, O Mighty God of EHOL... like Spanner says, I'm sure it's all perfectly tongue-in-cheek. And if it's not, we'll smite 'em! your previous argument makes things perfectly clear. ^_^

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2003, 11:32:19 pm »

Good.  Now let us go to this thread for MANY TIMES the happy hentai fun.  ;p

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars &amp; Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2003, 10:36:02 pm »

To reiterate:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't stress buddy, you haven't known TRUE horror and the depths of despair until you've seen the Polly Shore collage.

Well, considering May (Hand Maid May) and Naomi Armitage (Armitage III) can bear children, anime robotics have come a long way. Then there's the sex-a-roids of Bubblegum Crisis and Ghost in the Shell........ ^_^;;;
« Last Edit: August 05, 2003, 10:38:35 pm by saucer » Logged

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines