Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:00:20 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Pictures!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: Pictures!!!  (Read 22699 times)
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2003, 11:52:06 pm »

please tell me I didn't hear that from I-I webmaster Spanner ;)

I'm so sorry for spoiling your perception of my innocence! ;D

Sadly, I, too, have been known to have a dirty mind at times. And the recent Hentai threads certainly haven't helped prevent it. :P

The 1337 poster
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2003, 11:56:21 pm »

Personally, I have found this whole spot of mass hentai to be an amusing note of this site's history.  It got everyone onto a very interesting side of themselves that, given the overall nature of the site and such, is not normally visible.  :P

Of course, given all that, it might make a non-hentai doujinshi that much more interesting.  But is that possibly what the Comic Anthology is a collection of?

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2003, 04:48:03 am »

*blushes* Well, I thought it wasn't too bad.  :-[  ;)

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
washuchan
Demon God(ess)

charity, not love

View Profile Email
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2003, 11:52:20 am »

I'm so sorry for spoiling your perception of my innocence!  

yeah, u're right...dang that avatar, show yourself (pic)....now!

Now going back to topic and in the spirit of pic posting...
,,uh...um....camera shy....here goes:

maybe I'll post the rest of it pieces by pieces :)

note: thx Rob & thx for the suggestions
« Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 07:13:28 pm by washuchan » Logged
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2003, 02:44:16 pm »

Erm...try posting a link instead of the actualy image. I'm only gonna post links when I finally download the images. Damn digital camrea.  >:(

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2003, 04:08:09 pm »

Hhmm...

Are you trying to get them onto the computer with net access, or yours?

And please post my Carpet Yeti pic. :D

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2003, 04:19:44 pm »

Don't worry, Carpet Yeti shall live on.  ;D

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2003, 04:29:30 pm »

Carpet Yeti shalt live!  :D

Look at the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Carpet Yeti! Standing up for international freedom and  justice, beating back the fowl threat of western capitilism, with only the help of fsmous scientist, Little Washu, she secretly flies out from her secret mountain base to tackle the forces of evil!

Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2003, 06:43:35 pm »

Personally, I have found this whole spot of mass hentai to be an amusing note of this site's history.  It got everyone onto a very interesting side of themselves that, given the overall nature of the site and such, is not normally visible.  :P

I think the anonymity of the Internet makes it easier to go off on tangents like this.  Some of my RL friends have an incredibly raunchy sense of humor, but I've rarely spoken so frankly with them myself.

But I'd also like to think that you've attracted an open-minded group of people.  Despite washuchan's gentle protests, and a few silly howls of anguish, I'd like to think that we haven't seriously offended anyone yet.  I guess you have to be open-minded to enjoy anime at all, let alone a rather bizarre series like El-Hazard.

Yeah, there goes Mr. What, presuming to speak for everyone, and it ain't even his forum.  Well, if nothing else, I was open-minded enough myself to write a joke like this.

Carpet Yeti shalt live!  :D

<Dave_Barry>
"Carpet Yeti" would be a good name for a rock band.
</Dave_Barry>
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2003, 08:51:49 pm »

I think the anonymity of the Internet makes it easier to go off on tangents like this.  Some of my RL friends have an incredibly raunchy sense of humor, but I've rarely spoken so frankly with them myself.

True.  I've never actually spoken in such manners... although I'll admit words go through my head given certain views.  :P

But I'd also like to think that you've attracted an open-minded group of people.  Despite washuchan's gentle protests, and a few silly howls of anguish, I'd like to think that we haven't seriously offended anyone yet.  I guess you have to be open-minded to enjoy anime at all, let alone a rather bizarre series like El-Hazard.

Actually, all protests were in a character they defend at a personal level.  I.E. Washuchan, the obvious TV-class Ifurita defender, was offended at seeing the character she sees as some gentle spirit as part of a raunchy sex story.  Lord God Jinnai, our new resident Jinnai nut (more than I ever was), is big on portraying himself as the great dictator himself in his prime.  But he doesn't know how to handle the man being ... a man.  But notice there were no other real style of complaints.  ;p

Yeah, there goes Mr. What, presuming to speak for everyone, and it ain't even his forum.  

Well, that doesn't deny the chance that you have formed an opinion based on analysis.  :P

Well, if nothing else, I was open-minded enough myself to write a joke like this

My my my.  Sickly, this could potentially happen, couldn't it?

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2003, 09:40:54 pm »

Lord God Jinnai, our new resident Jinnai nut (more than I ever was), is big on portraying himself as the great dictator himself in his prime.  But he doesn't know how to handle the man being ... a man.

--in his prime! :B

*quickly scampers away*

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars &amp; Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2003, 10:28:17 pm »

I don't really have any pics of me laying around. But, I did find this one at work. I'm actually in the background, which is why it's kinda fuzzy. No, those are not pink triangles behind me.... ^^;

Uh, do you mean the incident at the Basilica with the Golden Showers or the incident at the KnB with the boob shots? Cuz man, we got caught in the middle of a lot of weird stuff. :-/

Oh yeah! I almost forgot about the boobies shots at KnB! Sick as it was, the toilet tricks showdown at Basilica was hilarious. Well, it probably wasn't very fun for you (poor LGJ).

I wouldn't know, I take cold showers myself. They're invigorating, plus it helps your braincells process information more quickly! Try it! I command you!

I take cold showers if the temperature is anything above 79. Otherwise, I just start sweating in the shower (which kinda defeats the purpose ^^; ).

:: Promtly hides Supersaoker full of urine behind her back and backs away innocently ::

I've got a few stories for you when you get back online. ^^;

It is interesting, to see the side of people they're reluctant to reveal online! ^^;

Of course, given all that, it might make a non-hentai doujinshi that much more interesting.  But is that possibly what the Comic Anthology is a collection of?

Kinda, sorta. Most of the people in that are actually "professional" manga-ka. AIC publishes a digest (not sure how frequently) of short manga stories by various artists that revolve around AIC titles; Tenchi, El Hazard, Battle Athletes, etc.... the El Hazard Comic Anthology collects all the El Hazard related stories from that series. ^^;

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2003, 04:46:55 am »

Presenting, the one, the only Stocky Horror Picture Show!

http://new.photopile.com/photos/Pandora13/family/25961.jpg

An original Miyuki Maxwell piece. :D

VillagePhotos is being stupid again!  >:( So I had to go register with PhotoPile, and it's rubbish!  :(

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2003, 10:02:54 am »

OMG, el, what have you done!?

Hehe! That's great! It's better than the Dave one.

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2003, 02:54:59 pm »

It's all Miyuki's fault I tell ya! You can't pin anything on me!

Oh, wait, your complementing it... Of course I did it...  ^^;

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines