Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:17:33 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Hello from 2014
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Hello from 2014  (Read 17486 times)
Shayla's Raven
Background Character

Been around the sun.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 10:40:34 pm »

Wow, I stumbled upon the old forum after searching for some old fanfics, and it's good to see some posts still recently added.

I haven't been around regularly for nearly 10 years other than a brief stopover 7 years ago, what's new with all of you?

I hit my 30s, though I still keep up with the anime scene. I started writing fanfiction in my spare time again, with better results thanks to some confidence. Work has got me procrastinating on it though.

I had to re-register since my account (and the new one after it) got nuked when the website had permission issues ages ago.

Nowadays I tend to hang around SteamGifts and work on random website projects of my own. I also run some game servers in my spare time. Been so long since I've browsed the old threads. I miss the RPG, I wish it could have kept going. Loads of fun were had there.

I hope that Bluray set hits this side of the Pacific through a distributor.

Feel free to message me as I added my email to the profile.
Thomas Jerome Newton
Background Character

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 10:50:34 pm »

Glad to see another of the old guard stop on by. To think, we've almost got enough for a small party to throw for the old gal.

Would love to have someone on this side of the great pond pick up the BR set. Nozomi's already been in for The Wanderers DVDs, they should pick up the rest while they're at it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 10:51:58 pm by Thomas Jerome Newton » Logged
Ray Von Blaue
Background Character

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 03:57:31 pm »

Wow, I stumbled upon the old forum after searching for some old fanfics, and it's good to see some posts still recently added.

I haven't been around regularly for nearly 10 years other than a brief stopover 7 years ago, what's new with all of you?

I hit my 30s, though I still keep up with the anime scene. I started writing fanfiction in my spare time again, with better results thanks to some confidence. Work has got me procrastinating on it though.

I had to re-register since my account (and the new one after it) got nuked when the website had permission issues ages ago.

Nowadays I tend to hang around SteamGifts and work on random website projects of my own. I also run some game servers in my spare time. Been so long since I've browsed the old threads. I miss the RPG, I wish it could have kept going. Loads of fun were had there.

I hope that Bluray set hits this side of the Pacific through a distributor.

Feel free to message me as I added my email to the profile.

Hey there!  Glad to meet another fan!  About those Blu-rays...they are gorgeous! (started a new topic here on the board with some info).

While I'm at it folks, a bit of shameful promotion here, but since it'd be appreciated by such folks around here I'd like to share a recent episode of a little podcast my friends and I are involved with: giving some love for El-Hazard!

Here's youtube link, got links for podcast and more there.
https://youtu.be/XrAM9c0KZmI

"No matter what you do in life, nothing's a waste." - Oji Tanaka
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines