Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:51:15 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  hey everyone, i'm a newb with a question
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: hey everyone, i'm a newb with a question  (Read 7244 times)
xxpacmanv1
Londs' Screen Time

I love El-Hazard!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2003, 12:40:54 am »

Yea i saw Dual! and i love that series, i think it should be a little bit longer though, 13 episodes plus the OVA just didn't cut it, but it was still good.  O and to Tim the dazed guy, haha, well you see ever since i got into college(I'm an comp sci major) i have had very little time to go out and hang out with my friends anymore because i spend so much time working on my projects at home on my computer (yea i'm such a loser now), and i broke up with my girlfriend because basically i chose my schooling over her...well at least she made me choose, didnt' let me have both.  O well, i'm in college there's p lenty of women out there.  So basically without goin out with friends anymore, and no more girlfriend, i have saved up a lot of money.  ;D so that's how i can afford all these.  I actually just started collecting anime, i went on an all out anime spree one day and bought my two favorite anime's cowboy bebop and martian successor nadesico as well as the whole series to el hazard with the money i saved, and of course i worked in the summer a lot so i had a lot of cash to spare.  So basically when i get programmer's block and i can't think of what to do next i just go watch anime for an hour or two, since that's not enough time to really go out.  Haha this message went on longer than i thought, so basically taht's my life right now if u can call that a life  :P.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2003, 10:05:09 pm »

Well, I'm sure there are plenty of other ties here and there, they just don't pertain to the El-Hazard story.  ;)

But no, I did not know of this, but then I'm not really well versed in BGC either.   Unless we're talking about the data format I invented a long time ago for my games.  ;D  (Bob Glob Clump)

Bubblegum Crisis is a good way to go, if you need a recommendation for your next anime purchase. An AIC 80s classic! Just make sure you pick up the original OVA, and not the recent BGC Tokyo 2040 TV series (suXx0r! :P).

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines