Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:08:10 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  Pic of the Moment
| | |-+  Separation of camps?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Separation of camps?  (Read 5725 times)
PoTM
« on: January 02, 2005, 04:54:00 pm »

schlaghund
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 04:54:00 pm »

Mr Fugisawa~  i relly dont think you should be smoking at a time like this

Ohh lighten up Mikoto its only a little herb i found here on the ground

Sensei you dont understand  Afura's about to unleash hot furry

Dang all you kids ,  Mikoto  wait did you say hot furry is that a new type of drink

Mikoto " i give up"
kalia_rocks
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2005, 04:54:00 pm »

Fujisawa: Here Makoto try some of this!!

Makoto: I don't think I should..

Fujisawa: I'll give ya an A in History...

Makoto: OK...(inhales)...what the %%$# is shayla doing and HER doing to ma head and *$^&^ and *&$^%*$&^ and one equals dog biscuts, meow bpppptttt....

Fujisawa: Kids these days, can't handle a single damn doobie, HUH!
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2005, 04:54:00 pm »

In the blue corner-- two powerful, intelligent, and impossibly beautiful elemental priestesses.  Don't let their mysterious cloaked shapely female figures fool you-- these women are killing machines, in peak mental and physical condition.  And their elemental great lamps are among the most powerful weapons known to man.  They have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and they're all out of bubble gum.

In the red corner-- a goody-goody high-school student with harem-ic powers, and a middle-aged alcoholic high school teacher who is also inexplicably attractive to priestesses.

This being anime, those poor women don't stand a chance.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2005, 04:54:00 pm »

Shayla: Check this out! 'I'm Afura! Damn you, Shayla Shayla! I'll cut you to ribbons with my Wind Crap Whatever!'

Ashiel: TSK TSK, Shayla! For someone who knows Afura better than any of us, you sure do a terrible impression!

Makoto: SHHH! ::stage whisper:: Will you guys keep it down! And stop fooling around with Afura's clothes! We're only here to return that overdue book to Afura's Library before she finds ouAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Sensei! What are you doing?!?!?

Fujisawa: MPH... chill th' fugg out Makoto! I left my cigs at home so I'm 'borrowing' some tobacco from this jar of Afura's here.

Makoto: O_O that's not tobacco.......

Fujisawa: Shit...... I'll say!

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2005, 04:54:00 pm »

Makoto: Pixies?

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2005, 04:54:00 pm »

Fujisawa: Hey, kid. Want a doobie? Only ten bucks a stub. I also got the smack, if ya want it.

Makoto: Oh no, a drug dealer. And my friends are watching! Crap, this peer pressure is killing me! What do I do?!

Angel Ishiel: Be cool, Makoto. Stay in school.

Devil Shayla: No, Makoto! Don't listen to her! Quit school, then persue your dream of being a cross-dressing diva queen!

Makoto: W-what?! I'm not a crossdresser! And what does that have to do with anything? What should I do about THIS situation?

Angel Ishiel: You have to marry her, Makoto! It's only right, after you impregnated her with all that sperm.

Makoto: ...............

Devil Shayla: Neh, don't listen to this nun, Makoto. Just leave the bitch in the gutter where ya found her. She and the kid can live off leaves and sewer water.

Makoto: *shakes his head, then turns to Fujisawa* Um, thanks but no thanks Mister. I think I'm ALREADY high. Don't know how that happened though...

Fujisawa: No prob, bud. Whatever shakes your wiggly.

I Care Deep
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines