Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:28:44 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  Pic of the Moment
| | |-+  *AHEM* "Can't you see that I'm reading?"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *AHEM* "Can't you see that I'm reading?"  (Read 5842 times)
PoTM
« on: October 08, 2004, 08:25:00 pm »

kalia_rocks
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2004, 08:25:00 pm »

Makoto: And as you can see, Ifurita was used by the Ancient El-Hazardians to waste cities and do mass destruction. And they also happen to be used to give the GRRREAAATEST Back Massages imaginable. And their power spects are actually about average for weapons at the time, but are finely tuned and............

Ifurita: I can't believe he just told the council THAT! Uh, why did I fall in love with such a absent minded individual...

Iffy: Just a little more and I can finally check out that fine ass with my hand.

Ifurita: I mean he is great in the sack and all, and he is a really good guy; and he did free me from that maniac Jinnai...sqush!!

Iffy: Wow! What a great ass!!

Ifurita: !!!!
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2004, 08:25:00 pm »

TV-Ifurita:  It's harder to recharge oneesan than I thought.  I don't understand these instructions at all.

Makoto:  Three things.  One:  That's not Ifurita's instruction manual-- it's your coloring book.  Two:  Nothing personal, but I'm her soul-mate now, and I'm the only one allowed to grope her body like that.  And three:  You need to use a power key staff to recharge her.  You can't just put your finger in her socket and make wacky sound effects with your mouth.

OVA-Ifurita:  Is it just me, or is it stupid in here?
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2004, 08:25:00 pm »

TV ifurita: She got hold of the karma-sutra. I told you to hide it, Makoto!

Makoto: I'm sorry...?

OVA ifurita: Oh yeah! I didn't know taht anyone could do that!

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
ladypeorth
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2004, 08:25:00 pm »

Makoto: And that's how you change from TV to OAV

TV Ifurita: How fascinating...

OAV Ifurita: Last thing we need is another OAV Ifurita around here
kalia_rocks
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2004, 08:25:00 pm »

TV Ifurita: So, Iffy is in ANGST MODE and....hmmmmm I wonder what Bisexual Nymphomaniac's is? I could ask master, but he would call me dumb and use the cotton ball on a stick on me again, and that isn't fun at all. I know! I'll set Iffy to Bisexual Nymphomaniac and ask her myself!!!

Makoto: And that's Ifurita floating in the air right as the sun goes up and.....

OAV Ifurita: I feel strange, like I have a stronge urge to eat but I don't need to eat, I'm a Demon Goddess and......(see's TV Ifurita)

prrrrrrrrr

TV Ifurita: OK, can you tell me what a bisexuaeeek, hey! Stop that, it tickles!!!

OVA Ifurita: Lick, Slurp, PRrrrrrrr (repeat)
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2004, 08:25:00 pm »

Things get awkward at Makoto's apartment, when continuities cross over....

Makoto: Eh heh heh heh ^^;;; Umm... Ifurita, meet........ Ifurita.

OVA Iffy: Gawd..... what is she doing here?

TV Iffy: Wait I know you! You're......I know this floozy is in here somewhere..... :: flips pages :: Don't you walk away Makot Mizuhara! I want an explanation for this!

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
kalia_rocks
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2004, 08:25:00 pm »

Makoto: Oh look! Another Ifurita is coming through the Makoto Gate!!

OVA Ifurita: Why did he invent such a stupid device!!And what's with the name, gawwwddd!

TV Ifurita: How to come to terms that you are not the only Ifu...ifffurita in existence. Yes, I read it!!

OVA Ifurita: Gawd, she's dumb!!
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2004, 08:25:00 pm »

Makoto: So I was using her to wash the dishes, and she just upped and died. Can you fix her?

TV Ifurita: Sure thing, sir. Glitches like these always happen to these OLDER models.

OAV Ifurita: *eye twitch*

TV Ifurita: Yep, lemme just check the manual here and ... aha! Just as I thought. Her RAM just ain't up to snuff. It may have been state of the art YEARS ago, but hardware capacities have increased since then. You should really think of switching to a newer model.

Makoto: You think so? But I really like this model. Can't I just upgrade her components?

TV Ifurita: Sure, you could do that. It'd be a bit more expensive, plus you have to search around for the parts since I doubt they sell such ancient technology anymore. You should check the junk yeards, or the Good Will's electronics pile.

I Care Deep
purill
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2004, 08:25:00 pm »

Makoto:  I wonder why Jinnai got the cute Ifurita and I ended up with the depressing one?

TV Ifurita:  Ooo!  This magazine has bikinis!  I should buy one and show my master!

OVA Ifurita:  Where's the razor blades at?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines