Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:39:03 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  Pic of the Moment
| | |-+  "We're Quite Busy, y'know..."
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "We're Quite Busy, y'know..."  (Read 4411 times)
PoTM
« on: May 18, 2004, 10:00:00 pm »

MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 10:00:00 pm »

Makoto:  It's bad enough that we have to do yaoi fan fiction to make ends meet.  But do we have to do it for a live webcam pay-per-view?

Jinnai:  Believe me, I'm not thrilled about this either.  But the fan-girls pay good money for this stuff.  Just break out the whipped cream, and let's get it over with.  After this, MrWhat needs me for the first scene in part 14 of Hana Ni Arashi.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 10:00:00 pm »

Jinnai: Well Mizuhara, are you coming or not? The whole place is going up in 5 minutes!

Makoto: I just don't know if I'm cut out for this spy business.... that chick may have been our enemy, but she had really big boobs! Gawd she was hot... *SIGH* I think I'm going to go back and die with her....

Jinnai: Suit yourself. :: mutters :: Sap....

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
kalia_rocks
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 10:00:00 pm »

Makoto: I feel like I am forgetting something important....

Jinnai: Damn it, Makoto is sooo stuck on that bitch Ifffurrrita that he forgot to wear pants again.

Sheesh, if it wasn't because of Diva's damn treaty, I wouldn't have to be around such a damn hair brain'd moron all the time.

Hmmmm, I wonder if I could use this to my advantage........*insert deranged laughter of the Jinnai*
ladypeorth
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 10:00:00 pm »

El Hazard's first power plant had trouble hiring people, so they picked Jinnai and Makoto.  Then the Oddcouple music began to play...
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2004, 10:00:00 pm »

Jinnai: Makoto! No more owl impressions! I've told you before!

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
kajishima_masaki
Bugrom Forces

Just Another Day.....

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 10:00:00 pm »

Jinnai: No it's not funny. Even if it were funny, we couldn't use it, this is a family film, and there are ladies present.
purill
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2004, 10:00:00 pm »

Jinnai:  As you’ve undoubtedly would have surmised, you are in the Matrix, Mr. Mizuhara.  I am the architect.  

Makoto:  Whoa.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines