Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:36:21 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  Pic of the Moment
| | |-+  Ifurita's "Oopsie"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ifurita's "Oopsie"  (Read 4605 times)
PoTM
« on: April 17, 2004, 10:10:00 pm »

kalia_rocks
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 10:10:00 pm »

Londs: I call forth the ETERNAL DRAGON!!
Ifurita: I wish for a, ummmm, oh I know! The worlds greatest, most comfortable bra in existence!
Londs: 0_0
Ifurita: What, you try not wearing a bra for a couple centuries and see how you feel!

Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 10:10:00 pm »

Londs: Heil, Ilpalazzo!!!!

Ifurita: Oji-san! Shouldn't we like.....erm, run or something? I think the moon just exploded?!?

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
ladypeorth
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 10:10:00 pm »

Londs: Check please!
Ifurita: But you said you didn't mind if other people smoked
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004, 10:10:00 pm »

Ifurita:  Um, Mr. Londs?  Maybe we should try to catch snowflakes on our tongues some other time.

Londs:  Why?  (catches flake)

Ifurita:  These aren't snowflakes.  They're bits of toxic ash from that volcano that just exploded.

Londs:  Aw, nuts.  (dies)

Ifurita:  Oh dear.  (catches flake)  Too bad Mr. Londs was mortal.  This toxic ash is kinda tasty.
kalia_rocks
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2004, 10:10:00 pm »

Londs: HowwwllllL!

Ifurita: Wow, I can see his five o'clock shadow grow before my eyes! Are you okay...

Londs: Run, huf hfff, before I turn into a wolf man and come after you! Huff Huffff

Ifurita: You mean you are turning into a puppy! *Sqeeels with joy*

Londs: No you,....grarrr!
Ifurita: Your no puppy! Your a, screeaaams. *Waves around her Key Staff, accidently blowing the moon up*

Londs: What happened? And Why do I have no pants on?

Ifurita: *Mouth Hangs open at his nakedness* ummmmmm.....
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2004, 10:10:00 pm »

Londs- ARGH! We're all gonna die! *runs around screaming*

Ifurita- Aw, now come on! Look at the crappy graphics! That thing is not going to kill...*dies*

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
rowan_a._seven
Demon God(ess)

Demon Gods - as dangerous as they are cute.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2004, 10:10:00 pm »

TV Ifurita:  Um…Mr. Londs, I kinda…sort of…accidentally blew up the Eye of God.

Londs:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TV Ifurita:  On the bright side, you can see the beautiful night sky clearly now…including that brilliant flash of light which might be a supernova capable of obliterating us in an instant approaching!  Isn't that nice?

Londs:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TV Ifurita:  (Pouts.)  Aw phooey!

Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2004, 10:10:00 pm »

Londs: Oh no! I see a miniature Eye of God floating in the air before me! It must be a vision! An dire omen of things to come!

Snooty Alien: Don't be rediculous, insignificant life form. I am merely a superior being from an advanced civilization who came to this world to observe your pathetic kind. I took the form of your primitive orbital structure because I read your tiny minds and was able to ascertain that you fear yet respect the structure. So then, plebian life form. Take me to your leader so that I may learn how such tiny, unevolved creatures like yourself manage to somehow exist. I don't doubt that I will be bored, for a summary scan of your primitive world shows me that your basic grasp on science and mathematics are paltry at best. But no matter, I shall try to occupy my mind in a manner that I am sure you couldn't possibly understand. Now then, quit your pointless stalling and take- OH MY GOD! AAAAAHHH! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!!! THE PAIN! I'M DYIIIIING!!!!!

Ifurita: Oops. Sorry, Mr. Londs. I didn't mean to set fire to your floating beach ball thing.

Londs: Oh my goodness. There is a God! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I Care Deep
purill
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2004, 10:10:00 pm »

Ifurita:  Mr. Londs, what's Princess Rune doing by your belt?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines