Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:46:40 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  Games
| |-+  Pic of the Moment
| | |-+  Underground the El-Hazard World
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Underground the El-Hazard World  (Read 4572 times)
PoTM
« on: April 04, 2004, 02:09:00 pm »

kalia_rocks
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2004, 02:09:00 pm »

Diva: Run Jinnai! The Uranator is coming for us and we are El Hazards last hope!!!
Noooo!!!!

Jinnai: Not that blasted CAT again!!

Uranator: Nyaaa!!!!
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2004, 02:09:00 pm »

Jinnai: Run, Diva! RUN!! I'll hold this thing off as long as I can! Aaaaahhhhh!!!! Nekophobia!!!!!!

Diva: Jinnai! I.... I swear... I wil avenge you!

El-Hazard takes a horror-survival turn, when Diva and Jinnai uncover an ancient armorcat burial mound during an inspection of the fallout they discover in some ancient ruins that actually carry an even darker secret blah blah etc......

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
ladypeorth
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2004, 02:09:00 pm »

El Hazard Resident Evil didn't catch on too well.  People found that Ura just couldn't match up to Cerberus.  Here we see Jinnai "chicken heart" Vickers being attacked while Diva Valentine looks for a shotgun.
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2004, 02:09:00 pm »

"Deva":  (talks to camera)  As an experienced El-Hazard Live Action Role Player, I take the safety of our novice players very seriously.  For example, this death trap, with walls that close in, is simulated with harmless bed springs.  And the savage beasts that our players encounter during their "adventures" are actually well-trained house pets.

"Jinnai":  GAH!!  No, Fluffy!!  Bad kitty!!

"Ura":  Nyah!  Blood!  Guts!  Gore!  Veins in teeth!

"Deva":  (calls to "Ura")  Stick to the script, Fluffy!  (talks to camera)  I don't have much to do in this game, myself.  It's just as well, since I can't see a damn thing through these yellow contact lenses.  And I can barely move, in this "Deva" costume, without exposing myself.  I mean, I wore more than this, the last time I went swimming--

"Jinnai":  AAUGH!!  GET IT OFF ME!!  GET IT OFF ME!!  AAUGH!!

"Deva":  (calls to "Jinnai")  Oh, come on!  If you can't get past a cute little armor cat, then how do you expect to survive Kalia's Tomb!?

"Jinnai":  (cries)
Andrusi
Bugrom Forces

Powerlink!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2004, 02:09:00 pm »

[Jinnai]: I said I was sorry--ACK!  Diva, help!

[Diva]: That's what you get for lying and saying we were about to get hit by a nuclear bomb.

Did YOU notice it was a fallout shelter?

ANDRUSI

Sanity not included.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2004, 02:09:00 pm »

Ura is still conviced that she can fly.

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
purill
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2004, 02:09:00 pm »

Diva:  Damn.  Disneyland has really let themselves go.  It looks like Nazi Germany.

Jinnai:  It didn't before?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines