Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:46:45 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  finished the OAV's and the alternative world
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: finished the OAV's and the alternative world  (Read 7241 times)
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2003, 12:00:03 am »

Axed? I don't think so.

From what I can tell, it was never comissioned. After the flop AW obviously was, AIC knew that El-Hazard couldn't be any more profitable.

As far as I can remember, the only OAV3 myths that I've heard involve Hayashi coming back to direct. This being impossible, of course, as Hayashi has said inexplicitly that he'll never work on another El-Hazard (or Tenchi Muyo!) series again.

Ah, but it was commisioned. The script involved some mad scientists from ancient El Hazard *SHRUGS* or some such. The project didn't get very far and was shelved almost immediately.

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2003, 01:32:19 am »

Ah, but it was commisioned. The script involved some mad scientists from ancient El Hazard *SHRUGS* or some such. The project didn't get very far and was shelved almost immediately.

Interesting.  That's the kind of thing I thought about too... I figure you can only go on so long before ancient El-Hazard and present El-Hazard kind of have to start "talking" to each other to get some progress.  :P

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2003, 11:43:48 pm »

Interesting.  That's the kind of thing I thought about too... I figure you can only go on so long before ancient El-Hazard and present El-Hazard kind of have to start "talking" to each other to get some progress.  :P

And Alternative World could/would have been the gateway to that! With the whole "Qawoor is a direct descendent of ancient El Hazard" idea. *SHRUGS* Oh well....

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines