Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:45:25 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Harry Potter...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Harry Potter...  (Read 11494 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 17, 2003, 01:57:35 pm »

This is possibly going to turn into a really long, pointless thread, but technically, thats not my problem.
So I wanna know who everyones fave Harry Potter characters are.

Mine is Malfoy....*drool* mmmm...Tom Felton...

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
pixiegirl
Demon God(ess)

BAAAAAAAA!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2003, 02:55:30 pm »

Im not a huge Harry Potter fan but i do have to agree with you about Mlfoy! He is evil but nice if you get me!  ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2003, 02:56:34 pm by pixiegirl » Logged

If at first you don't succeed redifine success.

If at first you do succeed try to hide you're astonishment!

Iv'e not failed  iv'e just tried 10,000 ways that don't work.

panicpaladin
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2003, 04:01:52 am »

*looks through his old Harry Potter books*

Snape. Definatly Snape. He makes the best villian-ish guy in all of them, even though he's never a villian at all. Everyone just assumes that :E
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

AOL Instant Messenger - Langrassier Yahoo Instant Messenger - temple_of_erinyes
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2003, 07:59:26 am »

You know, now that you mention it, young Hagrid (as seen in the Chamber of Secrets movie) looks exactly like an ex-boyfriend of mine. Not that it makes any difference. I like Snape too, since all of the main Harry Potter cast are a bit too young for my taste. I can't wait for the Third movie to come out, so I can see Snape in Neville Longbottom's grandmother's Vulture Hat and dress.  ;D And I'm also a big Lupin fan as well, and I love Sirius, so, Yay for the third movie!  ;D
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2003, 09:50:13 am »

I'm still a HUGE!!!! Malfoy fan. He's so Cute!!!!
And he's the only celebrity my age, okay so what if he's fifteen?, that I have any chance whatsoever of going out with. But my third cousin knows Sean Biggerstaff, I think he was in a band with him. So I might get to meet him!!!  ;D
Sean plays Oliver Wood, the cute Quiditch team captian.

To truthfully say, I am not the biggest Harry Potter fan in the world, because I didn't like the books that much.
*El hits Lar, then reminds her that she only read the second one* Ow! But it's true, I have only read the second book, and wasn't very impressed. Of course, I thought that Dobby was a cat, so that just shows you exactly how much attention I was paying at the time.

Reist this face if you can!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2003, 11:13:12 am by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
pixiegirl
Demon God(ess)

BAAAAAAAA!

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2003, 11:34:02 am »

I've only read half of the first book,half of the third book but none of the second! I did go to see the second movie with Lar,Gemma and a boy called Caroline! I almost fell asleep because i had seen it before!  ;D At the end it was a happy ending and Gemma sat grining like a mad man,Caroline looked like he hadent a clue what was going on and Lar just sat there!  :D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2003, 11:35:44 am by pixiegirl » Logged

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2003, 02:01:22 pm »

It's true, Caroline is a so-called he, and he didn't have a clue what was going on.
Gemma grinned as she always does when she hasn't been paying attention.
Stix, well, yes, she did nearly fall asleep.
And me, I always just sit and enjoy the movie. Infact, I don't know if anyone noticed, but nearly everytime Malfoy come onto the screen, I grinned like a fool and my heartmelted, so by the end of the movie, my heart was all mushy goo.

But none of you can resist that face can you? (Agree with me or die!!! >:()

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2003, 04:44:49 am »

I will not say anything...  :-X

>:(

I hate the HP movies I better not say that here...  ::)

Resist it? I'm trying to resist punching the screen.... ::)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2003, 04:46:21 am by elyrka_redsmith » Logged

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2003, 07:59:02 am »

Don't hurt Malfoy!!!  >:(

Well, Draco is cuter than Harry.
He has a better actor playing his part.
His eyes stare deep into your soul.
He has a really cute, almost unnoticable, lisp.
He is not a goody two shoes like Harry.
He's cute. Did I mention he was cute? Or did I already mention he was cute?  

DRACO IS BETTER THAN HARRY ANY DAY!!!!

I could go on, but I can't be bothered.
But just look at his face! He is sooooo innocent and cute.

Snape is cool though. But I'm convinced Hagrid has a crush on Harry.

Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2003, 10:11:17 am »

Well, Draco is cuter than Harry. DRACO IS BETTER THAN HARRY ANY DAY!!!!

I like Harry... he's cute (and I don't mean that like I WANT him I mean that like I think he's a cute kid).

My favorite character was probably Prof. Lupin. He was someone I would want as a teacher!

I like Snape as a character but I'll be damned if I would EVER want him as my teacher! He's such a bastard... I would curl up and die if I had to take his class. But I respect him for who he is.

But I'm convinced Hagrid has a crush on Harry.

I really don't see that. I think Hagrid thinks of Harry as more like a son or something. He feels the need to protect him because he was friends with his parents. I think you might be looking for things that probably aren't there... Hagrid lives a fairly simple life and enjoys simple things. He has a good heart and he is very loyal to those he considers his friends -- no matter what their age. I think you're confusing loyalty,  kindness, and family with physical attraction. Just because someone looks out for you, and encourages you, doesn't mean they want you O_O; I mean when a teacher tells you that you did a "good job" does that mean they are physically interested in you? Most likley not (there are SOME sickos out there)... When your friend makes you a pot of tea is that because they are attracted to you or are they simply being a good host or hostess? I think Hagrid is a very simple person... he wears his heart on his sleeve... I'm not saying he's not DEEP... but I am saying what you see is what he is... and I DON'T think he does those things specifically for Harry... he does them for all his friends because he is that good of a person/friend.

There aren't any HP characters that I am interested in the way you guys are ^_^;

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2003, 11:23:30 am »

Most likley not (there are SOME sickos out there)...

Like the music teacher in my school?
Oh, and some of the art teachers too! (not implying anything, Kathy, don't worry!)

I am not a Harry Potter book fan, but I am a fan of the movies. I prefer watching a film of a book, or listening to someone reading it out, unless it's someone like my English teacher, who can't even say a question sentance with emotion. Damnit!
I do enjoy reading a good manga, or Terry Pratchett book, but other than that, nothing. I have to say I am so no a J.K Rowling fan. I just think that the books were really boring.
El tried to get me into them, so I read the second one because it was the only book available from my library at the time, and I don't usually fall asleep when reading books, but let me tell you, I fell asleep several times whilst reading it.
I have nothing against HP fans, because El is, my ex-boyfriend is (he was evil, and does not count. *no one truely believes Lar is telling the truth about him being evil* One bit of proof, I had been doing a shoulder stand and he kicked my backside really, really hard!!! It hurt for days.) .
Loads of people are. I think that even some of the people who acted on the HP movies might not have been HP book fans.

If Tom Felton is happy, then so am I. Ehem.
*Everyone kills Lar* Ouch!
Try this website: http://www.geocities.com/darke_magek/

It ain't the best website, but there are some good fanfics. ;D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2003, 11:25:48 am by larewen_evenstar » Logged

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2003, 12:30:18 pm »

My favourtie character is Lupin too.

But Draco does not stare into your soul. Doesn't stare into your sole either.

He's like a little kid! You sicko! Ahem. Sorry, that just slipped out...

It ain't the best website, but there are some good fanfics.  

You're right, it isn't the best website.

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
pixiegirl
Demon God(ess)

BAAAAAAAA!

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2003, 09:34:14 am »

I have to diagree with you (don't hurt me!) ahem...about the Hagrid crush with Harry thing but i do think he is a major Pedophile did you see the way he looked at Hermione in the second movie! *shudder*

Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2003, 06:51:51 pm »

I have to diagree with you (don't hurt me!) ahem...about the Hagrid crush with Harry thing but i do think he is a major Pedophile did you see the way he looked at Hermione in the second movie! *shudder*

What? What are you talking about? I don't remember that... And furthermore... what does that have to do with him liking HARRY?

As for the MOVIE, you are interpreting what the ACTORS do... not what is actually written in the book... which has no such suggestions...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2003, 06:54:29 pm by ifurita » Logged

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2003, 10:08:29 am »

Kathy has a point. It doesn't matter what the actors do, it's what is written in the book.

I haven't read the books, so I'm not allowed to pass judgement on them, apart from the second one, which I have to admit was definately not the best book I have ever read.

He's like a little kid! You sicko! Ahem. Sorry, that just slipped out...

He's fifteen!!! Little Kid? You gotta be joking! he's two years older than I am! In rl anyway.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines