Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:54:27 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Avatar Censor Option
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Avatar Censor Option  (Read 7655 times)
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2003, 08:50:53 pm »

In the spirit of reviving old threads, I am here to ask a semi-legitimate question.

What would be considered as an "explicit" image? Something merely sexual, or anything that has the capacity to offend someone? I'm asking because I am thinking of putting in a sig pic which has Jinnai... um,showing his appreciation to the audience with his middle finger. Now, this doesn't offend me at all (on the contrary; I find it extremely funny) but it might offend someone else. Can I put it up?

I Care Deep
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2003, 08:54:40 pm »

... y'know, I'm not sure.  That's totally borderline.  I know a few around here look at these forums at the workplace or where there may be children or something.  But actually, if you really mean a picture in your signature, there's no actual censorship option on that as of now.  If it's your avatar, you may want to concider doing the lock, but if it's going in your sig, I guess you don't need to worry about it.

Is that the infamous image from the Wanderers, btw?

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2003, 09:28:38 pm »

Actually, it was something I made myself.

I also made a pic of Jinnai brutally disemboweling that swine Makoto, but I thought it best to leave it in my private collection.

I Care Deep
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines