Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:26:44 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Damned English teachers!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Damned English teachers!!!!  (Read 13347 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 01, 2003, 03:11:42 pm »

I know this is kinda wierd but I wanna start a post about how annoying my English teacher is. I mean, sure I have other annoying teachers, but this one takes the whole damn cake!!!!  >:(
El'll know what I'm talking about!

I wrote a story for English about bullying, and it's consequences. Now remembering that both me and El were off the day that the teacher told us that we couldn't kill off any of the characters.

Remember me, please.

When Kalia came to our school, my life went totally wrong. She didn't even sit at the same table as me. Infact, I didn't even realise that she was there until the teacher called out the register.
"Kalia Evenstar?"
"Here." She called. Everyone suddenly stopped talking and turned to look at whoever the voice had come from.
"Larewen Evenstar?" I looked around desperately. I had been in the whole of primary and most of secondary one and I had never found anyone with the same last name as me. I'd even looked it up in this book which was supposed to have every single last name in it and it wasn't there.
"Larewen?" The teacher asked again.
"Hmm?" I looked up from my notepad. "What? Oh, right. Yeah, I'm here."
"Rodger Fally?"
"Here." I stopped listening to what my teacher was saying and went back to my own thoughts.

Later on when I got home from school, I went in tothe kitchen and BAM! There she was. Right in front of me. Eating my food at my table.
"What are you doing here?!" I screamed.
"Hmm?" she looked up. "I'm moving in here today. Didn't you know?"
"DAD!!!" I yelled. He came into the kitchen.
"Yes Lar?"
"Why didn't you tell me that you were adopting someone?"
"I'm sure U did. You were probably ignoring me as usual."
"I don't remember that!" My dad, fes up with arguing, left me alone in the kitchen with her.
"Listen you, I don't want you coming into my house, touching my things and stealing my Dad. You either leave now or suffer the consequences!" I was really loosing it now.
"Larewen, I'm not trying to invade your house. Your dad adopted me and said that you knew that was the case and that there would be no problem."
"Well, I don't remember him  saying anything!"
I could see she was about to cry. I did feel sorry for her, but in my position in popularity, I couldn't be nice to her.

I felt really rotten in saying that but the next day she was sticking to me like a clam to a rock. Eventually my friends said to me,
"Look Lar, she's bugging the heck out of us! Get rid of her, or we go!" They were serious, that I knew.
"Fine, I'll go talk to her." I stomped off and found Kalia in a corner between the two main buildings of the school.
"Kaly, listen. You're really great but my mates don't want you hangin' around with us."
"But..." Tears began to well up in her eyes, "But..."
I punched her.
She fellto the ground, unconscious. I looked down at her. The true me was coming through.

The next day was the same. She followed me everywhere, even though I had punched her lights out the day before. She didn't seem to get it. I don't like her.
My dad is all over her as if she was the nicest person in the world, and even some of my friends are beginning to go and hang out with her instead of me. I really don't think I can take much more of this.

It's several weeks later, and I'm getting ready to throw either myself or Kalia off a bridge into a swift flowing river with piranhas in it.
ARGH!!! This is so annoying! She acts as if we were related! I've punched, kicked and insulted her so many times now, you'd think she would have got the message. I think I'll go insult her some more. Only trouble is, I've run out of things to say.

I have one word, "HELP!!!" I ran faster than I ever would have thought possible down the high street. Kalia and her gang closely following. My legs hurt. I could hardly breathe. I was dizzy, tired and I just wanted to run into an alleyway and die. But I couldn't. I knew that Kalia had won awards for her amazing ability to see practically everything. All I could do now was run. My energy was draining at an alarming rate, I felt like I was about to have a heart-attack. The bridge was nearing. If only I could get far enough ahead so that I had time to recover from the run and then, when they came near, do something involoving the bridge and the brick-in-a-tight I had always kept there.
It was usless, I was gonna die. My friends, or should I say, ex-friends, had turned on me, and the only refuge I had was a brick and a bridge. I knew I was in trouble.
I reached the bridge, but they were still pretty close by. I desperately began my search for the brick. It was gone.
"Looking for this?" Kalia held up the brick and the tights that it was inside.
"Uh-oh." There was no point in running, I was doomed.
There was no way anyone would notice what was going on, apart from me, Kalia, and her gang.
"You are about to die, Larewen Evenstar," she shouted, "Any last words?"
"HELP!!!" I screamed as loud and hard as I could, but even my voice couldn't save me now.
One of my so-called 'friends' stepped forward, a knife in their hand. They drew the knife up to my throat and slit it.
I tried to scream, but no sound came.
Kalia seped forward now, the brick in her hands. She swung it back...
Now normally, I would have reached out to stop the brick from hitting me, but I knew I was gonna bleed to death anyway.
...The brick struck my head again and again. But it was getting less painful. Everything was fading, and the last thing I heard was the manic laughter of Kalia who drew the brick back once more. Struck me once more. And I was dead.
They took my body and threw it into the river.

My body was found several days later by an onld man and his guide dog. It wasn't even in the papers. Kalia never got blamed. And I seemed to dissappear from all memory.
But now, I wish my last words hadn't been, "help", it should have been, "Remember me. Please."

And my teacher wrote this: Interesting idea explored here, but not very convincing! Be aware of keeping ideas under control, The beginning of the essay wasn't very credible either.

I could have killed her easily for saying that.  

But enough about what I thought, what did you guys think?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 12:50:22 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
pixiegirl
Demon God(ess)

BAAAAAAAA!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2003, 01:23:47 pm »

I know this is about damned english teachers but my english teacher rocks and i wanted to rub you're nose in it!!!  :P
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 01:24:21 pm by pixiegirl » Logged

If at first you don't succeed redifine success.

If at first you do succeed try to hide you're astonishment!

Iv'e not failed  iv'e just tried 10,000 ways that don't work.

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2003, 01:39:12 pm »

*Kills Stix, with a brick and a knife.*

Know what you mean, Lar. I'm dreading what she'll say about mine.

Can I post a first draft of something here?

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2003, 02:16:06 pm »

Yeah, you can.  ;D

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2003, 02:37:56 pm »

Ok, it's a single page, but just the start.

Rebus lifted his head up off of the floor. Where was he? And where was Lori-ian?  And what was that smell?

He stood up, shaking. The room was small and damp. A tiny beam of light flowed through a hole in the wall. Apart from that, the room was completely dark.
Rebus could smell something unpleasant, and didn't dare contemplate on what it was. His tongue felt rough and unpleasant and he could taste stale wine in his mouth.  
He could hear the rats swarming around his feet, tasting his skin. Rebus felt nauseated.
He pushed his fingers against the wall. Wet, soft, cold.

He slumped down against the wall and pushed his head against the cold wall.

Come back to me Lori-ian! He called out with all of his failing strength. His head fell forwards into his hands and he slept, dreaming of Lori-ian, his exotic beauty. His beloved one. His life force.

Rebus had no idea how long he had slept. Hours perhaps. He was still in the room.

The door flew open. And in the threshold, stood a tall woman with jet-black hair and a smirk on her face. Her grey eyes glittered.

"I am Kirisa. And you are Rebus, are you not?" She said, her voice low and dangerous. Rebus knew he must answer quickly, he could feel her mind pressing down on his.

"Yes, I am Rebus. Why am I here?" He spoke quietly, afraid of her power.

"An experiment."

"What?"

"Shush. It will be none of your concern for a while yet. And when it is, you shall learn. Now, to business. You are to come with me, Rebus. And you may call me Kirisa. Be pleased, very few get the privilege."

Rebus stood up, his weak legs shaking. He followed her out of the door and into the corridor, flooded by light. He felt very conscious of his awful smell, his ragged clothes and his untidy hair.

Kirisa smiled to her self. Rebus would please him. She couldn't wait for the Eldan-Kristan Ceremony.

She led him into a small room, of high quality. He stared. There were linen sheets! And a looking glass! This room must have been expensive!

Kirisa laughed at his wide eyes. "You, Rebus, are to stay here. Until I come for you again. The bathroom is down the corridor. Any questions?"

"Yes." Rebus blurted, unable to stop him self. "Where is my Lori-ian?"

Kirisa stared. He knew Lori-ian? The fabled Lori-ian? The Goddess who allowed none to speak her name, except for those close to her? The Goddess of whom no one was named after?  It had to be.

"You know the Goddess?"

"Yes. She is my wife."

Opinions?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 02:41:03 pm by elyrka_redsmith » Logged

Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2003, 10:23:28 am »

Hey, that was really cool El! You should write some more!
Well, you better, because I'm gonna bugt all you guys with more stories by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Plastic Picnic spoons of death!!!

Evil, psycho bunny rabbits of death!! Beware of their mind powers! - El.

pixiegirl
Demon God(ess)

BAAAAAAAA!

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2003, 11:44:39 am »

My English teacher can be a pain sometimes! Just the other day (i know i sound like an old granny!) don't say a thing Lar! Anyway were was i................. oh yeah! I wrote a really great story on a believe it or not a piece of paper and she ripped it up! All that time and effort (ok maybye not effort) and the freekin idiot ripped it up >:(................................ you know this is th longest post i have ever written and it's because i'm still depressed!! :'( :'

And i think you're story is great El ^_^ *pixie sudenly dies!*  
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 11:47:14 am by pixiegirl » Logged

Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2003, 12:23:18 pm »

My English teacher can be a pain sometimes!

heh yeah... damn english teachers... damn them all to hell...

LONG LIVE ART TEACHERS! ^_^

heh... ever wonder if your teachers MIGHT be reading this stuff online?

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
pixiegirl
Demon God(ess)

BAAAAAAAA!

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2003, 02:04:47 pm »

Art teachers Rock! My art teacher jokes alot :D and he dosent rip my work to pieces!!  >:(
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 02:05:40 pm by pixiegirl » Logged

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2003, 02:45:09 pm »

I'd post my English story here (second draft), but I left my jotter in school.

Can I use this thread to post first drafts?

Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2003, 07:52:06 pm »

Art teachers Rock! My art teacher jokes alot :D and he dosent rip my work to pieces!!  >:(

Heh score one for US! YAY! ART TEACHERS!

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2003, 03:12:51 pm »

My art teachers is okay, but she can get really annoying.

I don't care if my teacher is reading this. She deserves all the insults she gets!!!

BRPXQZME
Dimension Traveler

Now celebrating 100 years of sci-fi movies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2003, 02:39:47 am »

I have had English 1st period for three years in a row now, so blech.  My Japanese class is so much better, considering that I picked up some Japanese while I lived there.

I know I fall off the face of the planet sometimes.  I suggest you try it, too.
pixiegirl
Demon God(ess)

BAAAAAAAA!

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2003, 09:44:31 am »

Great...now we are talking about Japanese (i only got it right because i looked at the bottom!) I am trapped!

Surronded....

Te he sorry about that...

I'm a tad Clustrophobic!  :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2003, 09:45:24 am by pixiegirl » Logged

BRPXQZME
Dimension Traveler

Now celebrating 100 years of sci-fi movies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2003, 12:49:07 am »

The point is, I get A's in that class because our teacher is awesome  ;D

I know I fall off the face of the planet sometimes.  I suggest you try it, too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines