Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:45:09 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Like the new look.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Like the new look.  (Read 11991 times)
Triple_R
Demon God(ess)

I love El-Hazard!

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2009, 08:44:14 am »

I really like the new look of the site... some really neat smilies too.  ^_^V

I hope that we might get some more activity here due to the recent board upgrade.  :)
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 12:39:38 pm »

As the news says, more to come!  It's actually the bigger facelift in the pipeline that inspired a forum upgrade.  An EHOL skin is forthcoming so this actually looks like part of the website.  Note that website-based login is dead and obsolete (has been for a while anyway.)  There is actually an unprecedented and fairly large thing happening, mostly due to one of our most active site fans :)

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 02:04:30 pm »

I hope that we might get some more activity here due to the recent board upgrade.  :)

And I do hope the site upgrade potentiates that as well!  8)

Like Rob says, more is coming!

Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 02:14:04 am »

Okay, now there's an EHOL skin and all accounts should be switched to it.  If it doesn't look like EHOL to you, then change it!  :)

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 06:00:00 am »

Fantastic forum looks fantastic8)

flyvapnet
Background Character

MORITURI TE SALUTANT

ICQ Messenger - 176167354 MSN Messenger - Mister-Cat1@comcast.net AOL Instant Messenger - MstrCat7 Yahoo Instant Messenger - JAHaranJr
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 02:52:05 pm »

It's great to see this Web site undergoing an overhaul - or overgoing an underhaul, whichever it is.  Good show!  El-Hazard:  The Magnificent World is one of the finest anime series ever produced; and this is the best Web site devoted to that series (and those other, subsequent, El-Hazard series).

^_^V

=^..^=

Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 06:34:28 pm »

It's great to see this Web site undergoing an overhaul - or overgoing an underhaul, whichever it is.

Oh I think it's definitely "undergoing an overhaul". I don't think it'll happen before Christmas, but I'm quite sure It'll happen before 26/05/2010 - El-Hazard's 15th anniversary (I do hope it'll happen way sooner).  ^_^V

Meanwhile, the Forum's RSS Feed may come in handy for those that don't visit the forum often.

Stay tuned!  ;D

BTW, what's with the attachment? Where is that Ifurita's image from?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 06:41:05 pm by Icy EyeG » Logged

js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 03:21:31 pm »

I'm stunned that I remember my password.  ;D

Very nice look--I think you ought to change the front page to "Because Everything Else WAS on Geocities"...
flyvapnet
Background Character

MORITURI TE SALUTANT

ICQ Messenger - 176167354 MSN Messenger - Mister-Cat1@comcast.net AOL Instant Messenger - MstrCat7 Yahoo Instant Messenger - JAHaranJr
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 04:10:49 pm »

Icy EyeG, I'm sorry but I can't remember where that image of Ifurita came from.  After losing so many image files over the years, due to so many local-machine changes, I sensed a lack of Iffy images and commenced a Web-wide hunt; so that particular image of her was scooped up during the image-hunting odyssey.

???

By the way, I attached it because I wished to honor my hearth goddess / household deity Ifurita on the occasion of my first post to this board in ages.  From that, you can easily determine who's my favorite El-Hazard character!

;D

=^..^=

Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 04:28:36 pm »

I'm stunned that I remember my password.  ;D
Ah! A demon-god always remember!  ;D
Very nice look--I think you ought to change the front page to "Because Everything Else WAS on Geocities"...
The new site prototype already has exactly that quote ever since Geocities went down!  ^_^V
I do hope that more users return after the so called overhaul! (we're working on it)

Icy EyeG, I'm sorry but I can't remember where that image of Ifurita came from.

After looking at it with a bit more attention I think it may be from a LD insert, but I'm not sure.

jockomegane
Londs' Screen Time

I love El-Hazard!

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 02:12:58 am »

Nothing like a good overhaul.  Nice backgrounds.  :)

jockomegane
Londs' Screen Time

I love El-Hazard!

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2009, 02:27:29 am »

Icy EyeG, I'm sorry but I can't remember where that image of Ifurita came from.  After losing so many image files over the years, due to so many local-machine changes, I sensed a lack of Iffy images and commenced a Web-wide hunt; so that particular image of her was scooped up during the image-hunting odyssey.

???

By the way, I attached it because I wished to honor my hearth goddess / household deity Ifurita on the occasion of my first post to this board in ages.  From that, you can easily determine who's my favorite El-Hazard character!

;D

=^..^=

In any event, thank you for finding and posting that image.  A fan mystery indeed exactly what that picture and the text accompanying it are about!
js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 03:54:23 pm »

Hey, Jocko! What's up?
jockomegane
Londs' Screen Time

I love El-Hazard!

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 11:58:28 am »

Hello Jeff!  Nice to see you around here.

I'm just really busy these days with real life stuff, but I try and find time for fan stuff and writing.  Currently working on an El-Hazard fic right now, as a matter of fact.   
js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2010, 01:11:09 pm »

There's still one El-Hazard story I'd really like to do, but the Redhead is demanding Eureka stories these days, so it'd be a spare-time sort of thing.  ^^;
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines