Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:20:31 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Current topic: No Earth Talent in EH? [see inside]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Current topic: No Earth Talent in EH? [see inside]  (Read 14786 times)
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2003, 09:36:22 pm »

Well, I think that's what makes my sister have a hold on it at all.  She happens to like OAV Ifurita.  But she won't go near Wanderers Ifurita with a 10-foot pole.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Kathy Guinea
Demon God(ess)

Magnetman is attractive.

ICQ Messenger - 148429211 AOL Instant Messenger - Kathy+Guinea
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2003, 11:04:10 am »

Alternatively, my sister is somewhat turned off to the anime because there aren't enough cute guys for her to eyeball.  What can I say.  :P

Heh well it's ok ^_^

I like EH cos they make with the funny.

As for ass kicking girls... they are ok...  It's nice to see girls kicking butt... though... one wonders how they can move in outfits that tight ^_^;

Heh but is true... if I had a choice I'd go for the ass kicking guys they get to wear NORMAL clothes......

Though I DO like OVA Ifurita's outfit... is a little weird but kinda pretty

Little Rock lights the way... or maybe he's just leading us to a firey death. Meh, either way...

Netto:
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2003, 11:58:11 pm »

Anime chara costumes are pretty creative and wild for the most part. But I have to say Ifurita's is a cut above. Top of the originality list!  ;D

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2003, 03:17:51 pm »

If we're talking about the best anime costumes, then I have to say that Tenchi's comes near last...but for me, the one who comes first has got to be...the costumes from Asgaldh!!!

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2003, 12:31:31 pm »

Lar - "the one who comes first has got to be...the costumes from Asgaldh!!!"

Okay, I may be one of the least nourished in the area of anime, so I need to know why you say this anime.

Is it As-gal-dh?

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2003, 12:45:18 pm »

Well, I know that it's probably not a very good anime, in fact, I think that it's a videogame. But I found some images from it yesterday, and the costumes and character designs were really cool (at least, I liked them), but I also have to say that I thought some more, and the other costumes that I really like are the ones from Cardcaptor Sakura!

And I have no idea how to pronounce Asgaldh. (sp?)

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
erin-chan
Londs' Screen Time

Ok, generic pictures 'til I get non-sucky webspace

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2003, 09:40:36 pm »

Come along now, Erin... I know you're a HUGE fan of the Termite Queen from Alternative World...

Oh, yeaaah...I lurve her. She is L33T!! Teh BEstest. I'm making this wicked kewl "Termite Queen ULTIMATE FAN SHRINE"!! Right now.

I don't really have anything in particular against Termite Chickie, except for the whole "subplot that makes no freakin' sense why the heck are you wasting my time with this" thing.

Though, actually...my house has a termite infestation. And now I know who's to blame! *shakes fist* Curse you, Termite Queen!!

*grumbles, then goes off to write Termite Queen lesbian fanfiction*

MmMMmm...Menchi burgers.

Londs: The unsealing of the Eye of God is a NO SMOKING event.
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2003, 11:56:39 pm »

Wow, that was unexpected.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines