Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:53:39 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Writers, critics, roleplayers...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Writers, critics, roleplayers...  (Read 5390 times)
wildweasel
Londs' Screen Time

ICQ Messenger - 240668208 AOL Instant Messenger - wildweasellemon Yahoo Instant Messenger - wildweasel68k
View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 30, 2005, 02:45:35 am »

I realize this isn't the most active forum on the internet, and I also realize that having not been here very long myself, it's probably not a wise idea to be posting a thread like this - but I figure, it's worth a try.

I've been working on a little project for a while, and it has just now come to fruition.

http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Writers_Guild

Don't be put off by the Invisionfree location. We're moving in a while, I hope.

I suppose I ought to explain. The Writers' Guild is a place where writers, critics, and freestyle roleplayers can gather and discuss things like favorite authors, the best way to write horror, or pretty much anything else that involves the written arts.

There aren't that many members, and barely any activity as of yet, but that's mostly the reason why I'm posting this thread.

If anybody here has any interest in writing - fiction, fan-fiction, non-fiction, roleplaying, whatever - go ahead and sign up. It's not going to cost anything. My co-administrator and I will do my best to accomodate for whatever issues may arise.

Not all who wander are lost. Just me.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines