Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:31:10 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Question about Dubs
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Question about Dubs  (Read 7375 times)
smkviper
Demon God(ess)

Couldn't find a EH avatar, but likes Mai-HiME alot

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2005, 11:19:25 am »

Just be aware that all of Anime Castle's El-Hazard OSTs are by SonMay

Also be aware that this statement is not true. I have seen several OSTs on their site which are domestic releases (Pioneer, Genoen, etc). Simply check the publisher of each OST, which they list for you.

Millenia: Aw. You're a sweetheart, aren't ya. This should be fun.

Ryudo: If your idea of fun is wading through rivers of blood, gobbets of flesh, and gut fresh upon your lips, then yes, it will be fun.

Millenia: Then what a
tuffy
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2005, 01:13:38 pm »

Also be aware that this statement is not true. I have seen several OSTs on their site which are domestic releases (Pioneer, Genoen, etc). Simply check the publisher of each OST, which they list for you.

I only see two (formerly three) El-Hazard CDs on their site and both are bootlegs.  If you could provide a link to any non-bootleg El-Hazard CDs they might have, I'd appreciate it.
smkviper
Demon God(ess)

Couldn't find a EH avatar, but likes Mai-HiME alot

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2005, 10:29:50 am »

Well ok, if you're talking about JUST the El-Hazzard OSTs then yeah, both are bootleg CDs. I thought you were referring to their entire stock of OSTs. Sorry for the misunderstanding ;D

Millenia: Aw. You're a sweetheart, aren't ya. This should be fun.

Ryudo: If your idea of fun is wading through rivers of blood, gobbets of flesh, and gut fresh upon your lips, then yes, it will be fun.

Millenia: Then what a
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines