Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:35:09 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  El Hazard: The Eternal Dreamers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: El Hazard: The Eternal Dreamers  (Read 8189 times)
kalia_rocks
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2005, 10:46:36 am »

Great!

I'm running a Besm campaign with the El-Hazard TriStat Book. It involves a Phantom Tribe women who only wants to make money, a Man and his DaFub's (think evolved Dolphin Bears) who salvage and explore ruins for loots, both native to El-Hazard. And one guy who gets really drunk on Earth, and after a dizzying transition effect, involving Greys(rosewell) wakes up in the Desert of Bleached Bones and finds out that he now has a socket on his back(Demon God).......yeah.
kajishima_masaki
Bugrom Forces

Just Another Day.....

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 11:08:13 am »

Well, I have these ideas for an adult or surrogate Fujisawa accompanying them.

First idea: A teacher, female teacher this time, who is very sexy and likes to act cool to her students and a bit tomboyish, but all the guys like her, but she still takes pride in her work, and is smart, and she loves parties, sports, drinking and having fun. Typical character, popular, big front, short hair, easy going, a bit rude, and speaks in a Kansai accent. Says something like: "When I was still a teenager, I was never the most popular, always the shy, glasses wearing student sitting in the corner, that's why I became a teacher, so I can be popular, even as an adult!(Flashes V-sign)" The female protaganist always argues with her, saying that she is not doing her job seriously, and is a bit of disgrace.

Another idea: A private investigator, who is very serious, and looks mean and vicious, but he is a gentle giant, he is a Japanese-Filipino man, with a physique that of Mickey Rourke of Sin City, except he isn't crazy with a condition, but he has a sad past, when he was a 15 year old, his younger sister disappeared while he was playing basketball, when he was supposed to pick her up, and somehow forgot. After the police failed in finding her, and he spent the rest of his puberty searching for her, even dropping out of school day and night searching, until he gave up and lived with regret, for his remaining teen days, he repeated high school in Japan at 18, with his Uncle and Aunt, because his parent couldn't take care of him,  he is somewhere near 50, and he decided to search for the students in someway to atone for himself, but he always feels guilt and torment.  He decided to take on the case of the missing students and teacher, and he took it seriously after hearing the sad pleading words of Makoto's parents, and after hearing from them, he keeps hearing his parents grief when his sister disappeared, so he decides to look for them and hopes to find them. And he keeps telling the students to stop searching because they might get lost too. The investigator is tall like 6ft something, light dark skin, hails from Mindanao, and is Muslim.
What do ya think?
nirvana
Bugrom Forces

A Wandering Dreamer in the Land of Beautiful Girls

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 12:35:19 am »

Well, I have these ideas for an adult or surrogate Fujisawa accompanying them.

First idea: A teacher, female teacher this time, who is very sexy and likes to act cool to her students and a bit tomboyish, but all the guys like her, but she still takes pride in her work, and is smart, and she loves parties, sports, drinking and having fun. Typical character, popular, big front, short hair, easy going, a bit rude, and speaks in a Kansai accent. Says something like: "When I was still a teenager, I was never the most popular, always the shy, glasses wearing student sitting in the corner, that's why I became a teacher, so I can be popular, even as an adult!(Flashes V-sign)" The female protaganist always argues with her, saying that she is not doing her job seriously, and is a bit of disgrace.

Another idea: A private investigator, who is very serious, and looks mean and vicious, but he is a gentle giant, he is a Japanese-Filipino man, with a physique that of Mickey Rourke of Sin City, except he isn't crazy with a condition, but he has a sad past, when he was a 15 year old, his younger sister disappeared while he was playing basketball, when he was supposed to pick her up, and somehow forgot. After the police failed in finding her, and he spent the rest of his puberty searching for her, even dropping out of school day and night searching, until he gave up and lived with regret, for his remaining teen days, he repeated high school in Japan at 18, with his Uncle and Aunt, because his parent couldn't take care of him,  he is somewhere near 50, and he decided to search for the students in someway to atone for himself, but he always feels guilt and torment.  He decided to take on the case of the missing students and teacher, and he took it seriously after hearing the sad pleading words of Makoto's parents, and after hearing from them, he keeps hearing his parents grief when his sister disappeared, so he decides to look for them and hopes to find them. And he keeps telling the students to stop searching because they might get lost too. The investigator is tall like 6ft something, light dark skin, hails from Mindanao, and is Muslim.
What do ya think?

Nice ideas there Kaji. Though I really just wanted the kid's to show themselves as independent, away from the adults and out on their own. Kinda reflected how I felt at the time when I wrote this... ^^;  
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 12:38:20 am by nirvana » Logged

"Like a dream from a time faraway, a sweet memory lingers from the distant past. Like a kingdom that you reach. After many years of dreaming, El-Hazard is the eternal homeland and the land of never-ending adventures. As long as there is a challenging
kajishima_masaki
Bugrom Forces

Just Another Day.....

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2005, 09:39:47 am »

Hehehehehe, that's okay, it's just that after bringing such a topic, that does seem like a plothole, what has happened to real world after the four disappeared? I still say they should reference El Hazard in another AIC title, like put a news or interview on how sad most of the students and teachers are of their disappearance, except maybe for Jinnai, they won't miss him. And another funny thing, they make a theory on how Fujisawa disappeared, saying he go drunk and ended up kidnapped by modern day pirates or something. Another idea, a seemingly insane conspiracy theorist gets involved. And gets in the way.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 09:44:45 am by kajishima_masaki » Logged
nirvana
Bugrom Forces

A Wandering Dreamer in the Land of Beautiful Girls

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2005, 07:04:49 pm »

Hehehehehe, that's okay, it's just that after bringing such a topic, that does seem like a plothole, what has happened to real world after the four disappeared? I still say they should reference El Hazard in another AIC title, like put a news or interview on how sad most of the students and teachers are of their disappearance, except maybe for Jinnai, they won't miss him. And another funny thing, they make a theory on how Fujisawa disappeared, saying he go drunk and ended up kidnapped by modern day pirates or something. Another idea, a seemingly insane conspiracy theorist gets involved. And gets in the way.

Actually, I've figured that out! If you've read the introduction on my first post, you'll remember that my main male protagonist Morio remembers seeing a mysterious void opening up with Makoto and Ifurita leaving to go back to El-Hazard one early morning. This becomes his obession for the next four years to know what was the cause of that and thus sets the stage for him following Makoto's footsteps.  :D  
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 07:05:59 pm by nirvana » Logged

"Like a dream from a time faraway, a sweet memory lingers from the distant past. Like a kingdom that you reach. After many years of dreaming, El-Hazard is the eternal homeland and the land of never-ending adventures. As long as there is a challenging
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines