Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:34:57 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Can't access MP3's
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Can't access MP3's  (Read 4321 times)
horacethegrey
« on: June 17, 2005, 10:02:11 pm »

Hi, I've been a member on El Hazard Online for awhile now. And while the site rocks, there's one thing I have a problem with. Mainly, accessing the MP3's.

Now I realize I must contribute something in order to gain access. But you guys also said I could gain access to them by scoring 75% or higher on the Fujisawa Final Exam. So far, I've consistently scored 80 to 90% on the test, but the mp3's are still closed to me. Is it a problem with the site itself? Or is there something still I have to do to gain access?
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 05:11:09 pm »

Wel, I have no idea.  First, by clicking on your name, the recorded score was only 65%.  (Which would keep MP3 access forbidden, naturally.)  If what you said is true, and you honestly did score better at 80 or 90%, then I have no idea what happened, unless you were unlucky enough to attempt a test back when we were suffering those weird "write-lock" failures of the server.  I even just used my test account with a score set at 65% and earned a 90% just to duplicate this and it updated perfectly fine.

I'll just take your word for it and hope you're an honest person and fix your score at 90%.  :P

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
horacethegrey
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 08:17:27 pm »

Hey thanks! It works just fine now. I really appreciate it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines