Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:45:22 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Sages of Chaos... anyone in that?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sages of Chaos... anyone in that?  (Read 4325 times)
Big Roshtarian Robot.
Dimension Traveler

What, a big mecha in El-Hazard? HAH! *snicker*

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2005, 09:51:44 pm »

Hey, the gundam speaking. Is anyone here on Sages of Chaos?

http://www.livejournal.com/community/sages_of_chaos

I'm currently RPing as 4 characters there, but no El-hazard character on site. Wanna join?

First things first about Sages, though: Ya have to ask a questions (as the character yer playing) everytime ya start a thread, or a thinly veiled one at that. And secondly, ya cannot do any "RP fighting" here, as there is a No-Violence rule running hard.

So think about it. Would love to see some fresh El-Haz characters there. But I'm playing Shayla, so no touchy (unless ya wanna do a multiple universe thing and have Shayla from Alt. World or a fan-fiction Shayla there as well, but ya need to explain the character and series if they do not know.)!

See ya there.

El-Hazard's Gundam

"It is EVIL. EEEEEVVIIILL..."
Helio Perroni Filho
Bugrom Forces

It is the dream of those who remember.

ICQ Messenger - 2490863
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 06:57:38 pm »

I don't know about the sages, but it's chaos alright. It makes me wish play-by-forum RPG's were around 10 years ago, back when I got all the time of the world in my hands, and didn't have a chatterbot engine to care for. Oh well... hope you all have a great time with it.

"If nothing is done, nothing will change. (...) Your world... I do not accept this world. To it, I must say... no."

-- Zorndyke
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines