Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:23:07 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Hey! Post me something!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: Hey! Post me something!  (Read 59488 times)
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2003, 03:41:50 pm »

Ahhhh, right, thats why you haven't seen them yet. Makes sanse. I've seen the two towers three times. I plan on going to see it again. I have the special edition four disc DVD with bookends. How cool.

And yes, it would be a good idea to move in these kinds of situations, but i seem to find myself conveniently strapped to the space in front of the bulldozers. Like i am right now. *Bulldozers runs over Lar....again.* See.

Imhave this strange feeling that bulldozers don't seem to like me much.
What's you fave film? And singer/band? And what does %/jav stand for?

Hi!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2003, 03:46:11 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2003, 03:45:38 pm »

Lareween - "And yes, it would be a good idea to move in these kinds of situations, but i seem to find myself conveniently strapped to the space in front of the bulldozers. Like i am right now. *Bulldozers runs over Lar....again.* See."

That just stinks.

Yeah, it would probably be later when I see the movie... usually I see a movie because everyone else is going (everyone went to a movie recently, not me.  I had a virus... a stomach virus that made me have a high fever and have diarrhea.)

"What's you fave film?"

I like many films, especially comedies.  One of my favorite comedies is called "The Big Bus" written in the 70's.

"And singer/band?"

I'm not much into music.  At most I listen to it, but I have no true liking to any of them.

"And what does %/jav stand for?"

Oh, I don't know.  Maybe my brother does, but I sure don't.

----

Sick, huh?

No, I'm rather slow (65 wpm is slow around here).

What isn't?

Calm down, it's not like everything works the first time or the second time or the third time...

Heck, I've had problems getting my sig pic to work.

I wouldn't like to be tortured by anything...

Hmm... I'm not sure really...

Are you feeling okay?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2003, 04:00:46 pm by thegameguy » Logged

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2003, 03:49:52 pm »

What? Like life threatening or computer virus? read last post. then keep reading this one.

So what's your faves?

And i'm off sick today, and yesterday too. I seem to have this thing wrong with me that no one knows what it is and i get sick like once a week or something. I miss loads of school, but that's not really a good thing.

And I'm gonna keep modifying until something happens! Are you a fast typer?

Damnit! It aint workin! What do you least like getting tortured with? Are you frightened of anything?

Jesus!

*Lar beginns to fall asleep, nose hits the keyborad* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Is it just me, or am i totally weird? *everyone stares at Lar* What? *They tie her to the road* U oh *Large bulldozers appears* Damn it! *it runs Lar over* See what i mean about the bulldozers?
*Lar stands up and brushes herself off* Funny how the rope that i get tied down with dissappears as soon as i've been run over. oh well.

My pics not workin' again. Ces't la vie. I can never remember where the flick thing goes. Never mind.

Tim the guy/Isheil on mind- I dont know, ask my brother.

It was you who used that in the first place when you were talking about Gil Hamilton and your sister.

I am invinsible! Bwahahaha!!!

I'm sorry, that just slipped out. Ehem. *the magic bulldozers fairy is enjoying torturing Lar* Ah, so that's who it is? I'll get you you bloody fairy! *Lar pulls out large sledge hammer, Lar also forgets that the fairy has the upper hand* DIE!!!!!!!!!! *See's the bulldozer fairy with a mile of bulldozers lined up and some rope* Aw heck!  *Lar finds herself, once again, tied onto the road, she begins to realise that the fairy does indeed have the upper hand and that there seems to be a pattern araising* Ahhh...I think i get it now! *small, very faint light bulb appears over Lars head.* Bingo! *The first bulldozers runs over Lar, and another and another and another and I cant really be borthered typing that anymore and another and another and...aw never mind. *the light bulb gets brighter in a breif moment of realisation.* hey, shouldn't I be dead my now? Oh well, i must be invinsible! Bwhahaha!!! *the fairy is also confused, not only is Lar still alive, but she is quoting from the 'Lessons' fanfic. the fairy is worried.* Bwahahaha!!!! *the fairy is even more worried* Bwahahaha!!! *the fairy kills itself in a sudden suicidal atempt to get rid of the 'Bwahahahaing'. Another fairy pops up in place of old one. It instantly hears Lar and kills itself. This continues for a while until it finally realises that dieing is soooo not the answer.*
« Last Edit: February 28, 2003, 11:05:59 am by larewen_evenstar » Logged

You said that last time when the poor martyr ended up at the infirmary because the gates of heaven refused to open. -- Vallier
atanapotnia
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2003, 01:15:21 pm »

(looking around for EH topic)
El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

I am the pic theif. You are next. Yes, you.

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2003, 03:37:50 pm »

This is Lar we're talking about!  ;)  ;D

She's daft... Extremly daft!

*Lar rushes around corner and brings out chainsaw. She laughs like a maniac. The Bulldozer Fairy gulps and darts about. Suddenly, Ely runs out from no where and gets splatted onto the front of a bulldozer. Oops.*  ::)  8)

Edit: Lar... Just noticed your avi... Uh... It's interesting...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 04:17:19 pm by elyrka_redsmith » Logged

Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there!
Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
Excuse me, I seem to have found a Heero in my shoe.
FOR SALE: 1 set of morals, never used
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2003, 04:52:06 pm »

Erm...yes...she is right...this is me we're talking about.

Yes i am daft. yes, extremely daft!  ;D ;D ;D

And the bulldozers are mine! And i set the magic bulldozer fairy on to kill you! Bwahahaha!

Dont call it an avi! it's a pic in my eyes! And it's orlando! What do you expect with me around?

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2003, 04:56:02 pm »

'Tis an avi! Well, to me anyhoo!

Hey guess what, my mum got her new car today, Lar! And I've got a dragon called Dinlote *Wishes there was special letter on Eho* Oh wait... I'm meant to be dead. Damn.. *Falls over, apparently dead... or sleeping*

Forget the dogs of war. The wolves of war are what you should be worrying about.
larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2003, 04:58:48 pm »

A few things to point out to you El.

1. Dont jump post. You're confusing me.
2. Dont call it an avi when I'm around.
3. Dont die.
4. Dont post random stuff anywhere else other than on my post. That's how i got Tim's locked.
and 5. I haven't thought of yet.

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2003, 05:02:07 pm »

Hey, I'm being good! I've only posted in two places in ages!

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2003, 05:04:46 pm »

Aw whatever! Just stay here!!! * sits El down and ties her to a chair.* ha! now i am in charge! Cause this is my topic and i have the most power over it! Next to rob. WHo could lock this topic at any moment. *Rob locks topic* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only jokin'!

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2003, 05:06:34 pm »

*Slips laxitive into Lar's food*
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 05:07:32 pm by elyrka_redsmith » Logged

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2003, 05:08:57 pm »

Hey! My positions changed! I'm a demon god(ess)

Read it el! Demon godess! HA!!!!

I bought my own copy of LOTR today. Cause I'm not expecting Graham to finish it any time soon. I also proved Matthew wrong!

No laxitives El. I'm Ill enough already!

Read the sig!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 05:12:05 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2003, 05:11:51 pm »

:o Wow.

If you get through the book.... Then I'll pay for you to get a bag of popcorn at the movies with me, we can go see TTT.  You pay your own entry fee though....

larewen_evenstar
Demon God(ess)

What it says.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2003, 05:13:56 pm »

Darn it! You making pay entrance feeing thing!

If i get through the whole book before TTT finishes showing in the cinema, I'll make sure you buy my entrance fee and an ice junkie!

hehehe! *Evil grin!* Arent i jusr the best in the whole wide world? I am? Why thank you. *El and some others stare at Lar, who seems to be going into a deep conversation with herself about Orlando Bloom as she often does*
el- not again.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 05:17:10 pm by larewen_evenstar » Logged

El The Istari
Demon God(ess)

View Profile Email
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2003, 05:17:53 pm »

You have way too much time on your hands, Lar.

I mean, you'll find the Secone Chapter, Shadow of The Past,  pretty hard

Dam*ed italics aren't working for me... Grrr!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines