Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:17:59 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  The SECOND radio drama
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The SECOND radio drama  (Read 5430 times)
Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« on: February 23, 2005, 07:18:28 pm »

Does anyone have any info about this?
I have tried to get the musics or even the cd, but with no success....  :bawl
As EHOL doesn't have any info about this cd, here are some pics!!

That's what I have so far....
I don't even have the tracks' info....  ^^;

MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 09:43:47 pm »

Does anyone have any info about this?

Courtesy of The Wanderer's Guide, that CD is listed as the El-Hazard 2 Radio Special.

IIRC, Track 1 (sung by Alielle's VA) is available from the EHOL archives (as part of the 6-CD collection).

It looks like the remaining tracks are Japanese-language radio drama episodes.  I'm afraid that I can't help with that-- my Japanese isn't that good (yet).
Tim needs time to work it out
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

It will take time...

AOL Instant Messenger - TJSOnL1985
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 04:15:43 pm »

Well, I know something about this drama...

From what I can tell from it, it is supposed to be more humorous than the other one.

There is supposed to be a story where Alielle and Fatora go out with their lesbian escapades and Makoto is supposed to be after them... with disasterous results (they were not caught).

And there is another one with the Jinnai making food from Bugrom larvae (I'm not kidding) and the "Mouth of God" (whom if fed with the most delicious food will become a weapon for the person) and denies Jinnai's food and persues him to make him the greatest chef of all...

Or something like that.

In any case, its supposed to be a humorous thing to listen to (assuming you UNDERSTAND what is being said).

And actually it was a shame... Bob and I DID see this on eBay, but it ended rather melodramatically.

We forgot about it.

Oh, well... life goes on...

I do not know who to blame more...

My crapola mouse that needs to double click on everything... except when I need it to...

Or the new and more "convenient" version of PowerDVD (which will NOT let you take a darn picture fo
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 11:02:14 pm »

More importantly.... WTF is that on Rune's head? A Dragon-puppet hoodie?

::looks closely at chibi pic on inside::

K.....Kawaii......  :-[

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
stinko
Background Character

^.^"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 07:57:10 am »

It looks almost like a cheap remake of san's headdress. Judging by the release dates, there's a good chance that it's just something that the artist descided to throw in.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 07:57:46 am by stinko » Logged
Jojo
Demon God(ess)

The Bounty Of Blue Hair!

ICQ Messenger - 16562382 AOL Instant Messenger - Meijer+Bran+TM
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 06:40:09 pm »

Isnt that that little pupet she plays with... just a little bit bigger?
Vash
Londs' Screen Time

I love El-Hazard!

AOL Instant Messenger - Himurakenshin687
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 08:54:51 pm »

^^; pardon my  stupidity I am new to this what is the El-hazard radio show

"Like a dream from a time faraway, A sweet memory lingers from the distant past...."
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 09:15:18 pm »

^^; pardon my  stupidity I am new to this what is the El-hazard radio show

http://www.el-hazardonline.net/cgi-bin/eholpage.cgi?series=NA;menu=9;content=radiodrama/radiodramafrontpage.htm

Wonderful thing that site attached to this forum... ;)  Seriously, check it out.  At least, that's what the main radio show is about.  This second one is a little different and is pretty much comedy skits based on the series.  Kind of a strange thing.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 09:16:08 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 06:18:47 pm »

Well... Almost a year later, I managed to buy the cd!!  ^_^V
And, of course, gave the musics to the site (I'm posting this here, since that the site doen't have an "update news" section anymore).
Robert was kind enough to publish them here:
http://www.el-hazardonline.net/cgi-bin/eholpage.cgi?series=El-Hazard;menu=cdmenu;content=music/radiodrama2.html
I'm going to post (or send to Robert) scans of the cover and booklet soon.

Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 08:15:43 pm »

Yeah, I'm not sure how I want to handle update notification at this point.  I know that I just don't have time or money to hunt El-Hazard merchandise anymore at this point.  (I also think I've gotten everything that is relatively retrievable without going to things like Japanese auction sites or something.)  And I just find it so lonely and sad when a site has an update like "No, I'm not dead!  More to come!" dated like February 4th, 2003, y'know?  But maybe I'll just switch to a simple list format somewhere that's clickable or use the forum header as a place to write a quick update notice... I dunno, there's probably gotta be something that won't be so in the spotlight but still accessible.

In related news and speaking of things that became stagnant, poor "Pic of the Moment", which used to be updated regularly by my brother until he became gainfully employed and otherwise busy, has been removed from the main site and relinked in the "Goodies" section under "Pic / Moment"

... y'know, it just occured to me, I guess I just could write forum threads.  :P

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2005, 11:53:52 am »

I do know what you mean, even I had some things planned to post here (as you can see on my signature and on this thread http://www.el-hazardonline.net/cgi-bin/ehol/YaBB.pl?board=ehol;action=display;num=1104708616;start=0, but due to my college work, I simply don't have the time.
However, I somehow manage to buy El-Hazard stuff all the time.  ;D

... y'know, it just occured to me, I guess I just could write forum threads.  :P

In my point of view, that would be better because the forum members can say their point of view about a specific update much easier. (Take the AIC comic anthology issue for example  ;)).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines