Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:13:13 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Even more reasons to get a Fire Extingiusher...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Even more reasons to get a Fire Extingiusher...  (Read 4214 times)
Big Roshtarian Robot.
Dimension Traveler

What, a big mecha in El-Hazard? HAH! *snicker*

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2005, 10:49:44 pm »

Hi folks.

Whatta way to lose a collectors item. Is there an online store that does overseas shipping? One which sells mangas at the lowest rate? Well, I kinda need to buy new copies of the El-haz manga (Viz), cause I lost Vol. 1-2 when the f#&%*! broke out in my house,  destroying the whole second floor, while the first floor is almost intact. right now at relatives accesing net. Cause: Faulty wiring of celing fan short-circuited. From a small flare to a semi-inferno.

*sigh* at least the family survived and whatever important items/documents/items we had were saved (Thank GOD!!!). Wish I left the mangas downstairs.

Sorry to bother you with this, but just trying to search places for those mangas again. Everything is a settled down a bit, and since we r staying in relative's place while we search for a new place,  I could at least buy back what I lost (cloths were all burnt, wearing donated cloths. Lost a lot of artwork. Robert, do you still have my shayla fanart I sent you?).

So, people, always keep a fire extingiusher or 2 ready or in the house. You'll never know when the Dark Side of Shayla will strike. >_<

El-Hazard's Gundam

"It is EVIL. EEEEEVVIIILL..."
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 08:54:05 pm »

What art was that?  You'll  have to remind me...

Tough break about the fire.  But at least almost everything important was saved.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 08:55:04 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 08:45:14 am »

If you mean the graphic novel collections of the El-Hazard Manga, the Viz Store still sells 'em, and if they do then other big online stores like The Right Stuf and Animenation undoubtedly sell them as well (and probably for less. I don't know if any of these places ship overseas, but I'd be surprised if none of them did.

If you're talking about individual issues of the manga... well, they might be tougher to find. Your best bet, I think, would be to try online comics and collectables stores, like Mile High Comics. It's possible that you might simply be out of luck where the individual issues are concerned, though...

Good luck on replacing your collectables!

The 1337 poster
Big Roshtarian Robot.
Dimension Traveler

What, a big mecha in El-Hazard? HAH! *snicker*

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 11:50:34 pm »

What art was that?  You'll  have to remind me...

Tough break about the fire.  But at least almost everything important was saved.

It was the only Shayla fanart I sent you. Features her in a new costume. My email is stonecoldsamurai@hotmail.com. That should narrow it down if you haven't delete the attachment from your inbox yet...

"It is EVIL. EEEEEVVIIILL..."
rowan_a._seven
Demon God(ess)

Demon Gods - as dangerous as they are cute.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 10:48:19 pm »

You have my condolences, and I hope you are able to replace the lost items you seek.  Good luck to you.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars &amp; Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 09:10:44 pm »

Wow, E-H_G I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm glad no one in your family was hurt. None the less, it's still painful to lose all of that stuff.

Reminds me of my friend Darcy, she went downstairs to play piano and left a candle burning in her room. The fire didn't spreads beyond her room before she caught it. But it destroyed everything she owned; all these Star Wars figures, her passport and plane tickets to Brazil, this completely awesome keyboard...... Oh well, I guess in these situations your life is most important.  ^^;

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines