Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:38:26 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  AIC forums are toast
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: AIC forums are toast  (Read 7488 times)
js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2004, 11:30:56 pm »

Maybe I will be the target of some wraths for asking this, but... Exactly what is bad about the Ayeka Fan Club anyway?

Most of the people are nice, but again, that one moderator just ruins it for everyone. :)

JSM
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2004, 10:32:56 pm »

Exactly what is bad about the Ayeka Fan Club anyway?

Actually, I wasn't thinking of any Real Ayeka Fan Club when I wrote that post.  I was referring to a joke about Ayeka that I wrote in the El-Hazard Round Robin.  (Go to this page, and scroll down to the last part of Reply #8.)

Sorry about that.  I have a habit of making inside jokes and obscure references  ^^;

the only reason why I haven't registered there as well is because the blasted Ezboards system itself won't allow me it.

I joined an EzBoard once, but I was only able to post there a few times before I got angry and frustrated enough to throw things.  But other folks still use EzBoards, so maybe that's just me.  I have been known to have uniquely strange problems.

Speaking of uniquely strange problems... hey LGJ, how are the EzBoard MASS HANGINGS coming along?  It's hard for me to see, what with Ifurita sitting on my face, and all.
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2004, 02:03:22 am »

Actually, I wasn't thinking of any Real Ayeka Fan Club when I wrote that post.  I was referring to a joke about Ayeka that I wrote in the El-Hazard Round Robin.  (Go to this page, and scroll down to the last part of Reply #8.)

Sorry about that.  I have a habit of making inside jokes and obscure references  ^^;

I joined an EzBoard once, but I was only able to post there a few times before I got angry and frustrated enough to throw things.  But other folks still use EzBoards, so maybe that's just me.  I have been known to have uniquely strange problems.

Speaking of uniquely strange problems... hey LGJ, how are the EzBoard MASS HANGINGS coming along?

Oh, it's all going along quite nicely. I got me lotsa rope for the occasion.

Lots and lots and LOTS a' rope.

Now we just gotta wait for Rob to switch to EzBoards format. Then the fun shall begin.  XD

It's hard for me to see, what with Ifurita sitting on my face, and all.

You're welcome.

I Care Deep
js_morris
Demon God(ess)

Defender of Fair Play

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2004, 02:09:27 pm »

Well then--if he gets a demon goddess sitting on his face, I want an air priestess!

Or a fire priestess. I'm not picky.

JSM
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 02:09:45 pm by js_morris » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines