Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:18:16 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Video Games
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Video Games  (Read 9996 times)
schlaghund
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2004, 05:49:12 pm »

hehe  hmm vid games im working on

star ocean2  beet end boss with char lv 1 is the only battle trophie i have left..  4th time through the game .. it is very dificult task to do

hmm disgia .. well i'l lbe playing this for the next 20 years it just dosent end so dont think it counnts lol

xeno saga er i mean  moviesaga..  just maxing out my money with slot machine minigame right now waiting for part 2 to come out because you can transfer all data from 1 -> 2 hehe  looks soo forward to it ^^
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2004, 08:43:16 pm »

More is better, dammit!

Plus don't tell me you've never wanted to put a cap in Jann Lee's chicken-screeching ass? *grumble* Lousy, low-rate, Bruce Lee reject...

Jann Lee is a cheap friggin' bastard, isn't he? As are all Jeet Kwon Do people in like every videogame, it would seem. I do relish beating his ass (Zack's, too), but I don't need guns to do it! I love fighting him on the Chinese stage and knocking his ass into those huge gongs!

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
xxdemongodifuritaxx
Demon God(ess)

I will do anything to make my Master happy

AOL Instant Messenger - KowaiNoNeko Yahoo Instant Messenger - xxdemongodxx
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2004, 09:15:21 pm »

I've been playing disgaea too. trying to get good ending since I got the normal ending last time and I just can't settle with a sappy sad ending like that. ugh....but then I found out that you aren't supposed to have any of your chars die and already have some deaths since I was using the second time around to give my lower chars a chance to level up *sighs* so it looks like I will be making a third time around the game. ah well, by the time that comes, Laharl will be so damn buffed. he's already 11,000 hp at level 230. lol. I am going to keep buffing him til he can whoop the pants off any of the big bosses. its going to take forever but I will do it because I like to kick boss's asses overkill. *grins* I'm evil, yesh I am. ^^

Punish me Master! I've been a bad demon god. ^^
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2004, 09:02:46 pm »

Hey, Saucer...

Merry Christmas!!!

I know it would've been nicer and less sadistic if I just sent you the statue itself instead of a teaser link, but what can I say? I'm evil.

I Care Deep
smkviper
Demon God(ess)

Couldn't find a EH avatar, but likes Mai-HiME alot

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2004, 01:27:44 pm »

=,]

Gimmie! ;D

Millenia: Aw. You're a sweetheart, aren't ya. This should be fun.

Ryudo: If your idea of fun is wading through rivers of blood, gobbets of flesh, and gut fresh upon your lips, then yes, it will be fun.

Millenia: Then what a
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2004, 01:21:39 am »

Hey, Saucer...

Merry Christmas!!!

I know it would've been nicer and less sadistic if I just sent you the statue itself instead of a teaser link, but what can I say? I'm evil.

I was considering pre-ordering that. I think I missed my window though.... Like I need to be spending all this money right now though.  ^^;

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines