Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:25:45 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  Non-El-Hazard Topical Discussions (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  Who wants to be my Jinnai?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Who wants to be my Jinnai?  (Read 4441 times)
xxdemongodifuritaxx
Demon God(ess)

I will do anything to make my Master happy

AOL Instant Messenger - KowaiNoNeko Yahoo Instant Messenger - xxdemongodxx
View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 09, 2004, 04:41:44 pm »

okay, I've got a request. I went to akon this year as Ifurita but I kinda felt alone because I didn't have a Jinnai to cackle and bark orders alongside me. I also attend other cons like animefest and ushicon so if anyone else attends any of those three and would like to help me out and be my Jinnai-kun, please let me know. if you would like to see my ifurita costume, I have a link on my profile. ^^   I plan to have alot of fun with this and do some really amusing things at the con with my Jinnai-kun. I thought of doing something silly like do a cosplay skit of Jinnai trying to conquer the con and posting up fliers if allowed of Jinnai in an Uncle Sam like pose like, "Lord God Jinnai wants you!" LoL. okies, I'm done making a fool of myself. ^^

Punish me Master! I've been a bad demon god. ^^
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 06:40:01 pm »

Nice, a Wanderers Ifurita fan.   ^_^V

I'm not terribly experienced with cons (how dare the man who runs an anime website!)... only have been to two and neither was I "well dressed" in the anime character representational sense... but I'd give you a try, only you seem to be way out of reach.  As I notice, you seem to be hovering in Texas, which is a bit too much of a long shot for a Pennsylvanian on a whim.  :P  Sorry.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2004, 06:40:29 pm by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
xxdemongodifuritaxx
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 06:50:40 pm »

awwwww, well if I could, I'd help out so you could come down for it. the only person I ever found that was willing to do it was some guy who did Jinnai a previous year and was all excited when he found out I did an Ifurita costume. but now he's stationed in chicago and I don't know when he'll ever be back down again. ~_~  

Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 09:04:02 pm »

Jinnai belongs to NOBODY. Except himself, of course.

But that's neither here nor there. Although the prospect of me having another Ifurita to boss around does sound fun, I'm afraid that I'm a bit busy at the moment with various nefarious and illicit activities. You know, it's a lot harder than it looks to take over the state of Arizona, even if you run as a Republican! Who would've known?

Humph. Anyway, good luck on your Jinnai hunt. Though I gotta say, anyone else you find would be only second rate, as the true Jinnai is yours truly. Yes, all you fake Jinnais out there! BOW DOWN TO ME! Bwah hah hahahahaha!

I Care Deep
xxdemongodifuritaxx
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2004, 06:53:04 am »

ish okies, I'm sure I'll find somebody. I just felt so alone this year when I cosplayed Ifurita and didn't have a Jinnai around with me. it was like popcorn without butter, tortilla chips without salsa. hmm...I wonder if I would be the popcorn or the butter. hmmm, interesting thought indeed. hehe, I love the thought of popping in the microwave though. POP! POP! hehehe

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines