Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:43:13 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  MrWhat's fan works
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: MrWhat's fan works  (Read 7191 times)
smkviper
Demon God(ess)

Couldn't find a EH avatar, but likes Mai-HiME alot

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2005, 11:30:41 am »

Nice update on MWN, though I still think Peorth uses too much french-style english. She always struck me as throwing it in every once in a while on a couple of words, not as if she had a really bad french accent. But that may be just my recolletion, been too long since I read that segment of the OMG manga.

In a way, it will gets even less gooder.

There is so many things wrong with that sentance grammatically that I can't tell if you did that intentionaly or not... >_> <_<  ;D

Millenia: Aw. You're a sweetheart, aren't ya. This should be fun.

Ryudo: If your idea of fun is wading through rivers of blood, gobbets of flesh, and gut fresh upon your lips, then yes, it will be fun.

Millenia: Then what a
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2005, 09:51:58 pm »

Nice update on MWN, though I still think Peorth uses too much french-style english.

Thanks.  Yes, I'm using a wildly-exaggerated caricature of Peorth in general, and of her accent in particular.  It helps to keep anyone from taking any of this nonsense seriously, and it's just too darn fun to write a bad French accent.
Lord God Jinnai
Demon God(ess)

In this house, I'm the man.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2005, 02:39:51 am »

Brilliant work as always, Mr. What. Your stuff is definately some of the best El-Hazard fics I've ever read, and that's no small achievement.

I just wish I had the drive that you have, so I could finish at least one of my numerous fanfiction projects.

*sigh*

I Care Deep
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2005, 11:17:04 pm »

Fan fiction updated today (10 March).

http://echoalpha.com/fanfic/updates.html

Drabbles and double-drabbles only.  (57 of 'em, written in about six weeks.  Yikes.)  There's seven or eight El-Hazard drabbles in there.
MrWhat
Demon God(ess)

He's so excitingly bold!

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 11:24:15 pm »

I've just passed 500 drabbles and double-drabbles, by my count. Woo hoo!

Not that anyone cares, several years later, but I guess I'll try yet again to resume the serial next month...
Spanner
Demon God(ess)

Here to make friends and destroy stuff!

AOL Instant Messenger - NeoSpanner
View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 09:33:39 am »

"Not that anyone cares"?

Oh, come now - there's a fine line between being humble and being silly, and that's well over it. ;D

Geez, you've done a lot of stuff since the last time you poked us with an update...

The 1337 poster
mark_engels
Demon God(ess)

Let's think about this for thirty seconds...

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2005, 09:35:46 pm »

"Not that anyone cares"?

Oh, come now - there's a fine line between being humble and being silly, and that's well over it. ;D

Wot he sed.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Spanner.

'Twill be a fine day when I learn of yet another installment of MWN or *gasp* HnA!  

Geez.  The writing I could get done were not for Teh Ray-road keeping me busy for twelve and fourteen hours a day.  

Then again, in the words of the old heads "you bid the job!"  Kinda glad I actually LIKE what I do.  We'll, maybe in this case Less Is More.  ;)

MJE

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines