Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:32:33 pm
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  El-Hazard on Orkut
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: El-Hazard on Orkut  (Read 4058 times)
Helio Perroni Filho
Bugrom Forces

It is the dream of those who remember.

ICQ Messenger - 2490863
View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 01, 2004, 08:22:26 pm »

As far as I know, there are three El-Hazard communities on Orkut: two of them are portuguese-speaking, and reasonably active for their respective sizes. Oddly enough, the third one, which is english-speaking, is the least active of all: there is only one topic (created by me), that never deserved a response from the other four members.

Is anyone else here on Orkut? If yes, is there a reason why you haven't signed up to Lily's "El-Hazard" community? If not, would you, if we were an Orkut member? I could use some more friends on my list... ;)

"If nothing is done, nothing will change. (...) Your world... I do not accept this world. To it, I must say... no."

-- Zorndyke
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 05:59:29 pm »

There's only one member here, ice_eyeg, who I've ever had the pleasure of contact from to specify that he speaks Portugese.  It's interesting that El-Hazard has a Portugese fan division, though.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Helio Perroni Filho
Bugrom Forces

It is the dream of those who remember.

ICQ Messenger - 2490863
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 07:15:17 pm »

There's only one member here, ice_eyeg, who I've ever had the pleasure of contact from to specify that he speaks Portugese.

Thank you, that's good to know... but the point of this topic is actually towards the english-speaking members. It's a shame to see the only english-speaking (Lily's) El-Hazard community so empty... :-/ I wouldn't bother inviting people into Orkut, if they wanted to help change this.

PS: I can't stop watching the girls daaaaancing! Heeeelp! :o
« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 07:17:07 pm by xperroni » Logged

"If nothing is done, nothing will change. (...) Your world... I do not accept this world. To it, I must say... no."

-- Zorndyke
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2004, 11:05:41 am »

They are pretty awesome.  Troubled Windows is my secondary thing to try to help out eventually.   ^_^V

Anyway.  If Orkut was big and populated, I might try to advertise for it, but... what's the point of trying to sift our up to maybe five regulars here to a secondary, redundant board?  :P  If it were like huge I'd consider using it as a forum as opposed to this one altogether, maybe getting Orkut to consider us an offical partner or something.  But seeing that it's dead it's kinda pointless to try to poke it.  Unless the Portuegese speakers desire sharing with English fans.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2004, 11:07:18 am by rob_jinnai » Logged

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Icy EyeG
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

No El-Hazard, no life!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2004, 02:43:49 pm »

Hi!
Was I called in?  ;)

Unless the Portuegese speakers desire sharing with English fans.

Anyway, if Helio agrees, we can make an efford.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines