Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:32:44 am
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Forums are now for historical use only. Thanks for the memories years ago!

+  El-Hazard Online
|-+  General
| |-+  El-Hazard Online (Moderator: Icy EyeG)
| | |-+  El Hazard, Year 10
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Author Topic: El Hazard, Year 10  (Read 35355 times)
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

Girls, Cars & Loud Guitars

AOL Instant Messenger - djsaucerman
View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2004, 09:18:06 pm »

YES, the geek chart!  I lost this so long ago.  Thanks, Saucer.

You're welcome! But you'll have to thank your sister too, I think she's the one that sent it to me.

If only because there are roughtly 50 seasons/series and 100 movies that all have basically nothing to do with eachother :P

No no, you're thinking of Gundam.  ;D

Let's go, Red Raccoon Dogs!
Helio Perroni Filho
Bugrom Forces

It is the dream of those who remember.

ICQ Messenger - 2490863
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2004, 07:22:55 pm »

Not much to add at this point. The contest rules were revised, and I hope they are clear enough now. Also I have set up a prototype page for the contest.

"If nothing is done, nothing will change. (...) Your world... I do not accept this world. To it, I must say... no."

-- Zorndyke
Helio Perroni Filho
Bugrom Forces

ICQ Messenger - 2490863
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2004, 07:43:04 pm »

Once there's more solid material, I'll grant the request.  :P

One reason I feel a page is in order is that it's more confortable for people to read a page filled with pre-proccessed information, instead of skimming through a long thread to find those bits that are meaningful to them. The easier it is for potential contributors to know about our activities (however limited), the more likely it is that they will take part on it. If we wait for more material, we might get stuck in a sort of "chicken-and-egg" problem.

As a small proof-of-concept, I've written a prototype page for the anniversary. It is ugly as Hell, but I hope it gets the point across.

"If nothing is done, nothing will change. (...) Your world... I do not accept this world. To it, I must say... no."

-- Zorndyke
Captain Southbird (EHOL Creator)
Administrator
Demon God(ess)

EHOL Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2004, 10:08:39 pm »

I've created a prototype link to your page.   ^^;

Mmm, yummy.

Check your PM, Helio.

Dub vs. Sub, let's keep quiet about it.
Helio Perroni Filho
Bugrom Forces

ICQ Messenger - 2490863
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2004, 05:39:08 pm »

I've created a prototype link to your page.   ^^;

I do prototype things a lot, don't I? ^^; I just hope I'll have the chance to starting rolling out full releases sometime soon. :bawl

Check your PM, Helio.

Thank you! That's just what I needed. "With a page on El-Hazard Online I will crush the Superfriends! WAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Hum... sorry? ^^;

Anyway, it's interesting to see how a background and a nice-looking frame can turn an ugly page into a... still ugly... but much more decent-looking one. :P

-- Zorndyke
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2004, 11:53:06 pm »

Maybe I'll finally implement that wallpaper contest I've been promising for so long? Gambatte kudasai, Saucer-chan!

daguru
Dimension Traveler

BRILLIANT!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2004, 03:10:13 pm »

Well, I decided to start organizing something of my own.
I'm looking to round up a cosplay contest. Searching for spots at nearby conventions to hold fan panels or something of the sort. And yes, my groucho costume is still underway.

Jinnai's most trusted henchbug
kajishima_masaki
Bugrom Forces

Just Another Day.....

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2004, 10:28:16 pm »

It's almost New Years, and I guess after that it will be 10 years of El Hazard, but that is still on May 26, but it's good to know that.  Advanced Happy New Years to all!

More deaths were reported on South Asia,  :'( :'( :'(
Pray and mourn for the lives lost  :'( :'(:bawl :bawl :bawl
tc_stele
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2005, 09:53:06 pm »

Awesome site.  I just ordered the EH dvds on ebay.  Only seen them once but I will definately get a kick out of seeing them again.  Wow, 10 years eh?  I had no clue.

I'm not really into anime but there are some that I really like.  EH is fun and doesnt get too serious for me.  It's got a really happy atmosphere.  Do you know what type of anime EH is called?  (super-noob)   ^_^V
jewel_of_roshtaria
Demon God(ess)

AOL Instant Messenger - Langrassier Yahoo Instant Messenger - temple_of_erinyes
View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2005, 09:23:39 pm »

*sigh* I don't really have much to contribute to this topic, other than Helio sounds like a very nice person, and that I have heard that there is going to be an anime convention in May, though I don't know the exact date. I believe it's going to be in Richmond Virginia, but I need to check with my people on that *winks*. If anyone is interested in doing something at the convention, I know that it won't be on the exact date of the anniversary, but it might be fun anyway, and if anything, a good way to increase El-Hazard awareness.  :)

I did find a convention in the Baltimore area. It's actually a science fiction and fantasy convention, but El-Hazard is really a short throw from that. In the discription, there is apparently an anime room that's open 24 hours. It's on May 27-30. The website adress is
http://www.balticon.org/ if anyone wants to look at it. There are also MANY different cons happening in May, I just looked up one I could go to.  ;D I don't know everyone's location, but if anyone is interested in going to a con that's not in Maryland, I'll look for one.

Also, a friend of mine has a more extensive list of anime cons, and so I'll consult with him and try to find something that suits everyone. That is supposing anyone even likes the idea. Please let me know!  :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 10:37:20 pm by jewel_of_roshtaria » Logged
Jojo
Demon God(ess)

The Bounty Of Blue Hair!

ICQ Messenger - 16562382 AOL Instant Messenger - Meijer+Bran+TM
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2005, 06:25:31 pm »

I really wish i could be of help. I wish I still had any of the files of my old RPG from back in the day. That would have been a fun thing to try and finish before the "10 year reunion." If anyone needs a little help from me, I'd help. Man thinking of El-Hazard again get's me all pumped up inside. I just decided to watch all the OVA's yesterday (since I had no school) man I'm a loser.
Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2005, 09:29:53 pm »

Muuu... smut pool, smut pool! XO *jumps up and down*

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
Saucer
Demon God(ess)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2005, 11:05:33 pm »

Muuu... smut pool, smut pool! XO *jumps up and down*

Oh my.... this is going to get messy.

:: brings out wet-vac ::

Xel
Demon God(ess)

now he dead from coke

AOL Instant Messenger - Hojosama
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2005, 01:21:57 am »

Oh my.... this is going to get messy.

:: brings out wet-vac ::

You know I'll do my damndest to come through, too.

Perhaps... One Hot Slice of Perfidy: The Deleted Scenes!

Sexpot. Despot. Jinnai.
alwin
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2005, 01:52:33 am »

Greetings.um, i am new here..just registered momments ago.

i am quite surprise to see this site which is solely dedicated to el hazard itself and.. i like it  XD (i am also shocked that its been 10 years for El hazard! i just got to know El Hazard last year  :-[ )

on the subject of el hazard's 10 year anniversary event, i am sorry that i can't contribute much. i can participate in the fanart contest ..and only that  XO

i dont cosplay and i dont know much about this event but i do know that at the end of this year (where i am) there will be a cosplay event ....does that apply to you all? do you have cosplay event at the end of the year? if yes, then it shouldnt be much of a problem...isnt it?  XO

Just my opinion...i think you all should promote this event if you want larger group of people to participate..

keep up the good work!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines